★ CraftiteSMP ★ ▐ Looking for staff!▐

EnMan's Avatar EnMan4/9/16 4:50 pm
1 emeralds 309 9
4/10/2016 12:41 am
Nirds's Avatar Nirds
==== CraftiteSMP ===

A dedicated 24/7 Minecraft server.

IP: 198.178.124.26:26327

Hello! We are CraftiteSMP. We are a dedicated server running multiple plugins that enhance vanilla Minecraft to its full potential. We are currently looking for experienced Minecrafters to join our staff team. The purpose of the CraftiteSMP staff team is to provide a safe and fun experience to the players on the server. The staff team must conduct themselves with maturity and responsibility. We are looking for dedicated staff that will help build, moderate, and help others.

We offer a survival world and an event world that is in progress for minigames.

Currently, Ninjakap and I run the server. Ninja acts as the Owner, and I am the Head of Staff. We are currently looking to fill the positions of moderator. Administrators will be picked from a select rally of moderators that show the levels of responsibility to fill that position, so please do not directly apply for administrator or other positions not listed.

Moderator: Moderators exist to also help the server function, but on a more basic level. Moderators focus on the community and how it is developing. Moderators moderate other players handling various misdemeanors and reporting to admins for any major issue requiring a ban. On a basic level, moderators assist players, which inevitably contributes to the overall picture.

Plugin Spotlight:
- Slimefun
- Lockette
- McMMO
- Towny
- Sensible Toolbox

If we are interested in your application, we will contact you either on here or on Skype.

My skype username is en1092.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPLICATION:

Moderator:

1. IGN:
2. Skype:
3. Age:
4. Time Zone:
5. Do you have any previous staff experience?
6. Are you currently a staff member on another server?
7. Have you been banned before on another server?
8. What position do you think is most critical to running a server? Why?
9. What would you do if you were being unfairly treated by an admin?
10. If you could describe your leadership by the example of another world leader past or present, who would it be? Why? (Examples of world leaders: President Barack Obama, Queen Elizabeth II, President JFK)
11. What do you think you can do as a staff member that other applicants can't?
12. If player A accused player B of hacking, how would you go about handling it among the entire staff?
13. If your leadership capabilities were a type of ice cream flavor, what would it be and why?
EnMan
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/10/2016 12:41 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Nirds
1. IGN: Nirds

2. Skype: Nirdies

3. Age: Thirteen

4. Time Zone: Pacific

5. Do you have any previous staff experience?: No, but I am planning to change that. I would truly be honored to have my first ever job as a staff member on your server! However, I have always been interested in plugins and how they work so I know most plugins inside and out.

6. Are you currently a staff member on another server?: No.

7. Have you been banned before on another server?: I have never been banned, purposefully kicked, or muted on any servers.

8. What position do you think is most critical to running a server? Why?: Well, I believe all positions have their own part in keeping the server healthy. The developer makes it so the server is fun, administrators/staff manager keep things in order, the owner keeps the server up and running, the moderators help the players and keep the server clean, and the helpers- well, help people. Each and every position has their own role in keeping the server up and running!

9. What would you do if you were being unfairly treated by an admin?: If I was being treated unfairly by an administrator I would politely ask them to stop and if they continued would take screenshots of what they are doing or saying. I would later show the owner(s) or staff manager.

10. If you could describe your leadership by the example of another world leader
past or present, who would it be? Why? (Examples of world leaders: President Barack Obama, Queen Elizabeth II, President JFK): I would most likely compare myself to Albert Einstein. I am mature and strong willed, I take responsibility and I understand what is the right and wrong decision. Although, when it is time to let loose I can be pretty silly!

11. What do you think you can do as a staff member that other applicants can't?: Unlike others, I feel like I am the best age to be a staff member. Why? Well, I am old enough to understand what players on the age base of 13-17 are dealing with and I know how to solve their issues. I am also young enough to find out what children that are the age of 7-13 are fussy about. I am the right age to not just meet the players but also understand them.

12. If player A accused player B of hacking, how would you go about handling it among the entire staff?: First, I would ask player A what they believed player B did. Afterwards, I would ask player A for proof/evidence of player B hacking. If no evidence is given, I would not do anything else but I would keep an eye on player B for a short while. However, if proof was provided I would ask my fellow staff members their opinions on the issue. Finally, if most everyone agrees that player B was hacking then I would take proper action
13. If your leadership capabilities were a type of ice cream flavor, what would it be and why?: I feel like I would be strawberry icecream. Sweet, soft, and loving but once you bite down on a strawberry I hit you with sour! In other words, I will be your best friend until you hack, spam, or break any of the rules and I will take proper action.
04/09/2016 10:02 pm
Level 22 : Expert Cowboy
fartcrafter
Moderator:

1. IGN: mineman5787
2. Skype: UberZ
3. Age: 16
4. Time Zone: +10:00
5. Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes on garry's mod and on several minecraft servers, i also own my own server.
6. Are you currently a staff member on another server? No but i own a server.
7. Have you been banned before on another server? Yes, but falsely banned by an abusive admin.
8. What position do you think is most critical to running a server? Why? Well really all positions are needed to run an effective server, developers are essential because they help the server stay stable and optimized and moderators and admins are effective because they help the server stay clear off hackers and trolls.
9. What would you do if you were being unfairly treated by an admin? I would tell them to stop treating me unfairly calmly without cursing and if they continued i would report them to the server management.
10. If you could describe your leadership by the example of another world leader past or present, who would it be? Why? (Examples of world leaders: President Barack Obama, Queen Elizabeth II, President JFK) Robert F Kennedy, he was truly respectful and sincere in his speech following the death of Martin Luther king, I like to think that people matter to me as much as people mattered to him.
11. What do you think you can do as a staff member that other applicants can't? I think i can provide passionate and unbiased moderation aswell as create events and other items which would help the server grow and prosper. I'm also a guy who you can have a good laugh with on whatever subject you may have to talk about.
12. If player A accused player B of hacking, how would you go about handling it among the entire staff? I would ask player a for proof and to provide it on the server forums or possibly screen share with the suspect to see if he had any illegal programs.
13. If your leadership capabilities were a type of ice cream flavor, what would it be and why? Chocolate, because they are strong and tasty and you can't get enough of them xD.
04/09/2016 9:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BladeOfRage
1. IGN:BladeOfRage
2. Skype:bladeofrage-adrian
3. Age:16.5
4. Time Zone:CTR
5. Do you have any previous staff experience?Yes I have other experience being Mod,Owner,and a Co-owner
6. Are you currently a staff member on another server?Yeah im a Admin in friends server
7. Have you been banned before on another server?NO
8. What position do you think is most critical to running a server? Why?I think a Dev and Admin and a coder is most important
9. What would you do if you were being unfairly treated by an admin?I would report it and provide proof of it.
10. If you could describe your leadership by the example of another world leader past or present, who would it be? Why? President Obama because I do what ever I can to help other people What do you think you can do as a staff member that other applicants can't?I can come up with creative idea and help people build it to make the server better
12. If player A accused player B of hacking, how would you go about handling it among the entire staff?I would ask someone to go provide proof of him hacking and report it for him to get Ban or something eles
04/09/2016 9:51 pm
BladeOfRage
1. IGN:BladeOfRage
2. Skype:bladeofrage-adrian
3. Age:16.5
4. Time Zone:CTR
5. Do you have any previous staff experience?Yes I have other experience being Mod,Owner,and a Co-owner
6. Are you currently a staff member on another server?Yeah im a Admin in friends server
7. Have you been banned before on another server?NO
8. What position do you think is most critical to running a server? Why?I think a Dev and Admin and a coder is most important
9. What would you do if you were being unfairly treated by an admin?I would report it and provide proof of it.
10. If you could describe your leadership by the example of another world leader past or present, who would it be? Why? President Obama because I do what ever I can to help other people What do you think you can do as a staff member that other applicants can't?I can come up with creative idea and help people build it to make the server better
12. If player A accused player B of hacking, how would you go about handling it among the entire staff?I would ask someone to go provide proof of him hacking and report it for him to get Ban or something eles
04/09/2016 9:28 pm
EnMan
PaniniPlays1. IGN: ItsPanini

2. Skype: christinepanahi

3. Age: 17

4. Time Zone: PST

5. Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I have been on several servers, and have a good amount of experience with moderating servers.

6. Are you currently a staff member on another server? No, not at the moment.

7. Have you been banned before on another server? No, I have never been banned before on a server.

8. What position do you think is most critical to running a server? Why? In my opinion, it is not on specific position that is the most valuable, but every position contributes its own value and work to the server.

9. What would you do if you were being unfairly treated by an admin? I would talk to them in a professional manner and ask them why they are acting in such a way.

10. If you could describe your leadership by the example of another world leader past or present, who would it be? Why? (Examples of world leaders: President Barack Obama, Queen Elizabeth II, President JFK) I wouldn't necessarily compare my leadership to anyone because I am not the owner, nor an admin, therefore giving me no technical "leadership" position. But, I guess in some sense, I would relate myself to Bernie Sanders -- he is blunt, but at the same time very fair, kind and equal.

11. What do you think you can do as a staff member that other applicants can't? I would consider myself a very socially outgoing person; I enjoy talking to others and having fun with fellow staff members or players.

12. If player A accused player B of hacking, how would you go about handling it among the entire staff? I would look at Player A's evidence for convicting Player B, and consult my fellow staff members on the issue. If it is a unanimous or majority's decision that Player B is hacking, then I would make the decision to punish them according to server rules and previous bans.

13. If your leadership capabilities were a type of ice cream flavor, what would it be and why? I would camper them to rocky road, because while having the basic chocolate, it also has other elements which makes it unique and a popular choice.

Accepted. I have added you on Skype.
04/09/2016 5:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ItsPanini
/null/
04/09/2016 5:25 pm
Level 1 : New Network
tilphousia
Moderator:
1. IGN: clairexvi
2. Skype: itstoxicglitter
3. Age: 16
4. Time Zone: PST
5. Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I have been staff on numerous servers, those of which were strictly professional and required me to moderate the chat, as well as appropriate behavior.
6. Are you currently a staff member on another server? I am not currently a staff member on another server, as I have resigned due to a previously compact schedule.
7. Have you been banned before on another server? I have never been banned on a server, as I respect and appreciate all the hard work done to make it enjoyable to others.
8. What position do you think is most critical to running a server? Why? Although it is typically known that the most critical position to running a server is the Admin, I believe that it takes a lot of cooperation between not only all of the staff, but the players as well.
9. What would you do if you were being unfairly treated by an admin? If I were to be unfairly treated by an Admin, I would not thrash out inappropriately. Instead, I would discuss the reasoning as to why I would be mistreated and work to resolve any issues.
10. If you could describe your leadership by the example of another world leader past or present, who would it be? Why? (Examples of world leaders: President Barack Obama, Queen Elizabeth II, President JFK) I would personally prefer not to compare myself to past leaders, as I find that everyone is unique in their own way. Although, I would describe my behavior as someone who would value appropriate behavior, kindness, and friendship. I would not dictate anyone strictly unless it would be necessary to resolve any major issues.
11. What do you think you can do as a staff member that other applicants can't? Emotionally, I value friendship and happiness. I would try the best to my ability to make sure that everyone on the server would enjoy their experience and make it memorable. Physically, I enjoy writing and art, therefore if the server would need any formal documents or drawings done, I would be happy to assist.
12. If player A accused player B of hacking, how would you go about handling it among the entire staff? I would quickly reassure Player A that the situation would be taken care of. Next, I would ask for any physical evidence of the accusation, and once it is provided, I would consult the other staff members on their opinions on the situation. Finally, if the majority agrees that Player B was hacking, I would try to figure out an appropriate punishment for said person.
13. If your leadership capabilities were a type of ice cream flavor, what would it be and why? Personally, my favorite ice cream flavor is Mint Chocolate Chip. I suppose I would compare my leadership capabilities to that, as mint is a crisp and refreshing flavor, although there is an interesting aspect of chocolate in the ice cream, which provides a bit of variety.
04/09/2016 9:27 pm
EnMan
Accepted. I have contacted you on Skype.
04/09/2016 4:54 pm
AcidRadiation
do u need gfx or youtuber
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome