CraftiteSMP Modded [STAFF NEEDED!]

EnMan's Avatar EnMan12/19/15 9:25 pm
1 emeralds 290 7
12/22/2015 10:06 am
EnMan's Avatar EnMan
=== CraftiteSMP Modded ===

Hello! We are CraftiteSMP, a public modded server running Technic Pack. We run the mod pack Technology Advanced designed and created by our team. We are currently looking for experienced Minecrafters to join our staff team. The purpose of the CraftiteSMP staff team is to provide a safe and fun experience to the players on the server. The staff team must conduct themselves with maturity and responsibility. We are looking for dedicated staff that will help build, moderate, and help others. One of the many perks of being a staff member is that you get to beta test the new mod pack releases.

Currently, Ninjakap and I run the server. Ninja acts as the Owner, and I am the Head Admin, Chief of Staff, and Head of Public Relations. We are currently looking to fill the positions of moderator and builder. Administrators will be picked from a select rally of moderators that show the levels of responsibility to fill that position, so please do not directly apply for administrator or other positions not listed.

Roles of the Staff:

Admin: Administrstors exist to help the server function as a whole. Admins take on a larger aspect of running the server with keeping other positions of prestige in check. Admins overall help the server develop, and they look for new ideas to add to the server. They keep the public in check by moderating the server daily. The Admins will be selected from certain moderators that have showed levels of responsibility on the server.

Moderator: Moderators exist to also help the server function, but on a more basic level. Moderators focus on the community and how it is developing. Moderators moderate other players handling various misdemeanors and reporting to admins for any major issue requiring a ban. On a basic level, moderators assist players, which inevitably contributes to the overall picture.

Builder: Builders exist to assist with any major server building projects for the community. Builder is a title given to a player who has shown exemplary building skills. Builders get special permissions to assist them with building. When there isn't a project in progress, builders will retire to normal gaming until another one comes up again.

STAFF Server Rules (shortened):
1. No griefing or stealing.
2. No use of any hack or cheat that would gain you a fair advantage over another player
3. Profanity is to be kept at a minimum.
4. Random teleporting or killing is not allowed.
5. Do not disrespect other staff members. Respect all higher authority.
6. The server Owner and the Chief of Staff are the only two individuals who can give staff orders or demote staff members.
7. Encourage and help other players.
8. Report the findings of all bugs and glitches in the game and the mod pack - exploiting is not legal on the server.
9. If you are accepted, you must read and agree to the entire list of rules of the staff.
10. You must be 15+ and have skype to apply for staff.

APPLICATIONS:

Moderator:

1. IGN:
2. Skype:
3. Age:
4. Time Zone:
5. Do you have any previous staff experience?
6. Are you currently a staff member on another server?
7. Have you been banned before on another server?
8. What position do you think is most critical to running a server? Why?
9. What would you do if you were being unfairly treated by an admin?
10. If you could describe your leadership by the example of another world leader past or present, who would it be? Why? (Examples of world leaders: President Barack Obama, Queen Elizabeth II, President JFK)
11. What do you think you can do as a staff member that other applicants can't?
12. If player A accused player B of hacking, how would you go about handling it among the entire staff?
13. If your leadership capabilities were a type of ice cream flavor, what would it be and why?

Builder:

1. IGN:
2. Skype:
3. Age:
4. Time Zone:
5. Do you have any previous experience as a builder?
6. Are you currently a member of the staff or builder team on another server?
7. Have you been banned before on another server?
8. If you could recreate any famous structure in history, what would it be? Why?
9. What would you do if other builders were arguing over their ideas for a project, or even if you were involved?
10. If your building skills were an ice cream flavor, what flavor would it be? Why?
11. What position do you think is most critical to running a server? Why?
12. PLEASE ATTACH AT LEAST 1-3 EXAMPLES OF YOUR BUILDING CAPABILITIES HERE.

Technic Pack: http://www.technicpack.net
Technology Advanced: http://technicpack.net/modpack/technology-advanced.769165

We read and appreciate all applications. I will notify your acceptance or declination within three days of your post. Thanks for your interest in CraftiteSMP!
EnMan
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin