CraftUK | Staff Application; Recruiting NOW!

Kraxous's Avatar Kraxous12/22/14 8:24 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 53
12/27/2014 8:31 am
Kraxous's Avatar Kraxous
RECRUITMENT NOW CLOSED

Please note that this server is not complete and is currently under construction. Below is the application form. Please fill it out and post a comment below, thank you.

[b]PERSONAL QUESTIONS[/b]
[b]First Name[/b]: [i](What are you called?)[/i]
[b]Age[/b]: [i](How old are you?)[/i]
[b]What is your timezone?[/b]: [i](Enter your timezone based on UTC.)[/i]
[b]If you have Skype, enter it here[/b]: [i](Skype username.)[/i]

[b]MINECRAFT RELATED[/b]
[b]In-game Username[/b]: [i](What is your name in Minecraft?)[/i]
[b]How long have you been playing Minecraft?[/b]: [i](Enter numerically the time you have been playing Minecraft; this may be a start date for instance.)[/i]
[b]What position are you applying for?[/b]: [i](Enter the position you are interested in here.)[/i]
[b]What do you think this position entails?[/b]: [i](Type up what you think the roles, responsibilities and duty of this position is.)[/i]
[b]Are you familar with working in a team?[/b]: [i](Enter whether you are or not.)[/i]

[b]ROLEPLAY RELATED[/b]
[b]Can you roleplay?[/b]: [i](Yes/No.)[/i]
[b]If you answered no to the above, are you eager to learn?[/b]: [i](Yes/No)[/i]
[b]If you answered yes to the first question, how would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten? One being the lowest and ten being the highest[/b]: [i](1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)[/i]
Kraxous
Level 22 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/27/2014 8:31 am
Kraxous
Welcome HellsAttic and luttish97_2 to the team.

@DogHousePvP: I compared your application to Golden_Conquerer and decided to go with his. Reason being is that this is the last slot on our staff team, but thank you for applying.

@Golden_Conquerer: You have been a contact request on Skype.
12/26/2014 10:41 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Golden_Conqueror
PERSONAL QUESTIONS
First Name: Elliott:
What is your timezone?: PST (Pacific Standard Time) had difficulty finding UTC for it. But I am two hours ahead of GMC
If you have Skype, enter it here: kaiana.markell

MINECRAFT RELATED
In-game Username: Golden_Conqueror
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About 3 years
What position are you applying for?: Lord
What do you think this position entails?: I feel like Lord would be a good starting point as I have not been proven to be worthy of Admin yet and I could definitely prove my worth as I work on the server to show I am dedicated. I know the responsibilities I have to do such as:
1. Helping others with any problems with the server
2. Guiding new roleplayers on how to have the best time on the server
3. Building anything that is required (ex. spawn, market, etc).
4. Coming on whenever necccessary
5. To help the other staff with any problem relating to the server
6. I love to meet new people so being a staff will assure me that I will work with others
7. To have fun with everyone
Are you familar with working in a team?: Yes I have. Working with a team is an amazing experience as there can be many bonds created and seeing a server being built is very amazing.

ROLEPLAY RELATED
Can you roleplay?: Yes
If you answered no to the above, are you eager to learn?: N/A
If you answered yes to the first question, how would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten? One being the lowest and ten being the highest: 8. Honestly, I love to act and be in a character. I am not quite at a 10, but if I do get accepted, then I will do my best to work up to a ten.

If there is any questions or you would simply like to talk, feel free to contact me on skype and we can talk there. Thank you for taking your time to read this application
12/26/2014 5:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DogHousePvP
PERSONAL QUESTIONS
First Name: Zurtel
What is your timezone?: Central
If you have Skype, enter it here: minecraftzurtel

MINECRAFT RELATED
In-game Username: Zurtel
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2011
What position are you applying for?: Duke
What do you think this position entails?: Not only keep the server in one whole piece, but also keep all of the Moderators on board with what is going on, and keeping chat clean, along with removing hackers/misbehavers from the community. I believe the staff doesn't just represent themselves, but they represent the server they are working for, so they must be kind, responsible, and dedicated to their work. Administrators must have knowledge with code with plugins and websites. They must know how to debug if needed, and also how to create. Lastly, they need to be able to be trusted by the players and the staff. Trustworthiness is always looked up upon.
Are you familiar with working in a team?: (Enter whether you are or not.) Yes, I have worked on many teams including a Staff team, Build team (Aura BT) and a Debug team (For a server).

ROLEPLAY RELATED
Can you roleplay?: Yes.
Rate (1-10): 9

I look forward to a reply!

Zurtel
12/26/2014 10:22 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
HellsAttic
PERSONAL QUESTIONS
First Name: Charlotte
Age[/b]: 15
What is your timezone?: I am currently the same time zone as you GMT and UTC has no time difference.
If you have Skype, enter it here: charlotte.lowson1

MINECRAFT RELATED
What is your name in Minecraft? HellsAttic
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 12th June 2014
What position are you applying for?: I am interested in applying for Moderator
What do you think this position entails?: Being a moderator (Mod) entitles a person to moderate the chat and gameplay to make sure the servers rules are not broken, and if the rules are broken to warn the person/people who have broken the rules, if they continue they are kicked and if they continue they will be banned. And to mostly make sure everyone is safe and having fun.
Are you familar with working in a team?: Yes I am.

ROLEPLAY RELATED
Can you roleplay?: Yes
If you answered yes to the first question, how would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten? One being the lowest and ten being the highest: Id say I am about a 7 or an 8.
12/26/2014 12:13 pm
Kraxous
Hey there, I'll be adding you on Skype shortly. I'll keep your application pending for the time being.
12/25/2014 9:19 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
GamingSensation
Sorry, Brooke & 12
12/25/2014 9:57 pm
Kraxous
Denied regardless, apologies.
12/25/2014 9:15 pm
Kraxous
Still looking. Application reviews will be done today for any outstanding.
12/25/2014 3:21 pm
Kraxous
Just a reminder that applications will be reviewed tomorrow. Things should return to normal in that case.
12/25/2014 5:51 am
anonpmc1792882
[deleted]
12/25/2014 6:53 am
Kraxous
Hey there Chris. Currently we're on a Christmas break, because [clearly] it's the 25th. We'll start reviewing applications properly tomorrow. Yours will now be classed as pending until further notice. Cheers, and a Merry Christmas to you!
12/25/2014 8:15 am
anonpmc1792882
[deleted]
12/25/2014 2:51 am
GamingSensation
What is your timezone?: (Enter your timezone based on UTC.)
EST Standard Time.

If you have Skype, enter it here: (Skype username.)
N/A
PM me for my email twitter and/or instagram.

MINECRAFT RELATED
In-game Username: (What is your name in Minecraft?)
FastestHorsie99

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: (Enter numerically the time you have been playing Minecraft; this may be a start date for instance.)
I do not know a precise date, but since 1.1
What position are you applying for?: (Enter the position you are interested in here.)
Admin.
What do you think this position entails?: (Type up what you think the roles, responsibilities and duty of this position is.)
Helping players, Moderating cha (Mostly a moderator's duties, but if none, and admin must do it.), look after lower ranks and fallow higher ranks, etc.

Are you familar with working in a team?: (Enter whether you are or not.)
I am.

ROLEPLAY RELATED
Can you roleplay?: (Yes/No.)
Yes.

If you answered no to the above, are you eager to learn?: (Yes/No)
Haha! I have much experience.

If you answered yes to the first question, how would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten? One being the lowest and ten being the highest: (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
9 1/2

Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day.
12/25/2014 3:49 am
Kraxous
Hey there Fastesthorsie99, I'm going to have to refuse your application point-blank due to you skipping a few questions and not being our "morally correct" age. Sorry about that. Have a wonderful Christmas.
12/25/2014 10:14 am
GamingSensation
I din't skip any questions..
12/25/2014 11:16 am
Kraxous
You skipped your name and age.
12/24/2014 9:45 pm
Kraxous
In regards to the previous two posts (@thetvking and @luttish97_22), your applications have both been set to pending. With it being Christmas today, we will be with family so we'll get round to reviewing it ASAP. Sometime within the 24h/48h timeframe. Thank you for your applications.
12/24/2014 9:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
luttish97_22
PERSONAL QUESTIONS
First Name:Kevin (What are you called?)
What is your timezone?: GMT+1 (Enter your timezone based on UTC.)
If you have Skype, enter it here: Not for the public! (Skype username.)

MINECRAFT RELATED
In-game Username: luttish97_2 (What is your name in Minecraft?)
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:5-6 Years, Since Alpha (Enter numerically the time you have been playing Minecraft; this may be a start date for instance.)
What position are you applying for?: Admin (Enter the position you are interested in here.)
What do you think this position entails?: An Admin is suposed to help people who is in need of help, an admin have to follow all the rules to period. Help with building, (If you have knowledge) And/Or Basicly be the owners "Right Hand" (Type up what you think the roles, responsibilities and duty of this position is.)
Are you familar with working in a team?: Yes I am (Enter whether you are or not.)

ROLEPLAY RELATED
Can you roleplay?: I am pretty insecure here, i might have played some RP servers, but as i said i'm not sure. (Yes/No.)
If you answered no to the above, are you eager to learn?: Yes I am, (Yes/No)
If you answered yes to the first question, how would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten? One being the lowest and ten being the highest: Like 3-4 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
12/24/2014 7:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
-TylerPhillips-
PERSONAL QUESTIONS
First Name: My name is Tyler.
What is your timezone?: UTC -5:00 or Eastern
If you have Skype, enter it here: tyler15phillips

MINECRAFT RELATED
In-game Username: TylerPhillips_
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I started Minecraft in May of 2012.
What do you think this position entails?: On most servers that I have been apart of, the rank of Admin is a member of the staff team that helps the Owners in running the server. They make sure the server is running smoothly and make sure the players are happy. They help the owner in any way possible to make the Owner's job easier. As an Admin, I would make sure the Moderators did their jobs. I would also make sure the community is happy. I would also make sure there was no bugs within the server to make sure the players get the best experience possible. I would also moderate chat when needed to make sure that every rule is followed, and moderate the forums to answer any questions or solve any issue there is.
Are you familar with working in a team?: I am very familiar with working in a team. Whether in minecraft or in real life, I have alot of experience with leading and being a teammate.

ROLEPLAY RELATED
Can you roleplay?: No, I have never played on a roleplay server.
If you answered no to the above, are you eager to learn?: Yes, I would love to learn how to roleplay correctly.
If you answered yes to the first question, how would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten? One being the lowest and ten being the highest: N/A
12/26/2014 10:00 am
Kraxous
Contact request sent on Skype.
12/24/2014 6:56 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
TheLadyAesthetic
PERSONAL QUESTIONS

First name: Jenny
Timezone: Central

MINECRAFT RELATED

In-Game Username: Mikuawesomeness
How long have you been playing Minecraft: At least a year and half, almost 2 years.
What position are you applying for: Moderator
What do you think this position entails: Moderating requires lots of responsibility, but you must also have fun and enjoy the experience. Moderators must play the responsible of keeping the chat appropriate and friendly and also tackling gameplay problems like hackers and the like. Moderators should be very friendly and have fun yet serious at the same time for their role (or job).
Are you familiar with working in a team: Yes

ROLEPLAY QUESTIONS

Can you roleplay: Yes
If answered no to the above question, would you like to learn: Not really XD
If answered yes to the above question, how would you rate yourself. One being the lowest and ten being the highest: Uh, I would say at least a 6 or 7, I'm honestly not the best at roleplay. I do it anyways, I'm just not a goddess at it. XD

Hope my application was at least decent
12/26/2014 10:05 am
Kraxous
luttish97_22PERSONAL QUESTIONS
First Name:Kevin (What are you called?)
What is your timezone?: GMT+1 (Enter your timezone based on UTC.)
If you have Skype, enter it here: Not for the public! (Skype username.)

MINECRAFT RELATED
In-game Username: luttish97_2 (What is your name in Minecraft?)
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:5-6 Years, Since Alpha (Enter numerically the time you have been playing Minecraft; this may be a start date for instance.)
What position are you applying for?: Admin (Enter the position you are interested in here.)
What do you think this position entails?: An Admin is suposed to help people who is in need of help, an admin have to follow all the rules to period. Help with building, (If you have knowledge) And/Or Basicly be the owners "Right Hand" (Type up what you think the roles, responsibilities and duty of this position is.)
Are you familar with working in a team?: Yes I am (Enter whether you are or not.)

ROLEPLAY RELATED
Can you roleplay?: I am pretty insecure here, i might have played some RP servers, but as i said i'm not sure. (Yes/No.)
If you answered no to the above, are you eager to learn?: Yes I am, (Yes/No)
If you answered yes to the first question, how would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten? One being the lowest and ten being the highest: Like 3-4 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

Both have been messaged on Planet Minecraft - check your global inboxes!
12/24/2014 7:40 pm
Kraxous
Hey there Jenny. We'll leave your application pending over the next 24h or so with it being Christmas and everything, thank you for your application.
12/24/2014 11:32 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
TheLadyAesthetic
No, thank you!
12/24/2014 6:34 pm
Kraxous
Still looking!
12/24/2014 8:11 am
Kraxous
Still looking for staff.
12/23/2014 5:23 pm
Kraxous
Updated previous application.
12/23/2014 3:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Neriocity
IGN: BandDboys
Reason: I am really good with servers and love playing with people. I have dealt with hackers before and they were really good at hacking (one dude had 2,000 accounts!) I also really enjoy interacting with others as a staff member because I get to help them.
Experience: I have been co-owner on three servers, Head-Admin on 1, Admin on 4, Mod on 2, builder on 2, Chat-mod on 1.
What i would do if there were ever hackers: If hackers came to this server what i would do is i would /v and watch them so they couldn't ban me if they get op'ed. Then I would do /say BandDboys has left the game and then ban them.

Sincerely, BandDboys

P.S.: i am honored
12/23/2014 4:11 pm
Kraxous
Automatically denied. You did not even read the OP.
12/23/2014 3:45 pm
Zane_Stormstar
PERSONAL QUESTIONS
First Name: Caleb
What is your timezone?: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
If you have Skype, enter it here: Zane_Stormstar

MINECRAFT RELATED
In-game Username: Zane_Stormstar
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since October 2012
What do you think this position entails?:
1)Make new players feel welcome.
2)Making sure staff & players behave and have fun.
3)Help people when they ask for help.
4)Give ideas on how to make the server better.
Are you familar with working in a team?: Yes. I've played in many bands and I also have been staff on 2 or 3 minecraft servers.

ROLEPLAY RELATED
Can you roleplay?: YES!
If you answered yes to the first question, how would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten? One being the lowest and ten being the highest: 9

Just want to put it out there that I DO NOT swear and I always try my hardest to keep my cool, even in stressful situations. Also if you're looking for a good worker, i'm a perfectionist, so I will try to do everything I can with my best effort.
12/23/2014 4:15 pm
Kraxous
Hello Caleb, lovely application. We have decided to keep your application as pending while we interview you and get to know you better. Expect a contact addition.

Application denied during interview phase.
12/23/2014 2:32 pm
Kraxous
Updated the OP.
12/23/2014 8:55 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
summ01
PERSONAL QUESTIONS
First Name: Harrison:
What is your timezone?: UTC +/- 0
If you have Skype, enter it here: harrison.everest

MINECRAFT RELATED
In-game Username: summ01
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Around 3 years
What position are you applying for?: Lord
What do you think this position entails?: I believe that I should be Lord and earn my way up the staff ladder. I can help out the server in a number of ways:
I can help build anything you may need.
I can come on whenever you need me.
I am good with talking to players and remain calm even in difficult situations.
I can help out with plugins too as I had my own server which was quite successful.
As said above, I used to have my own server and I know how to treat players and what players want from a server.
I like roleplaying and interacting with new people from around the globe.
I am good with other staff and I like working in teams of staff.

Are you familar with working in a team?: Yes, this is my favourite way to be with other staff.

ROLEPLAY RELATED
Can you roleplay?: (Yes
If you answered yes to the first question, how would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten? One being the lowest and ten being the highest: 9 but I should be able to improve if I am acepted into this awesome looking server

If you wish to talk to me more, you can contact my skype and we can talk about my application more there.
12/23/2014 9:03 am
Kraxous
Your application has been set to pending and a contact request has been sent on Skype. We will have a further discussion there.

EDIT: You have been accepted into the CraftUK staff team! Welcome aboard!
12/23/2014 8:17 am
Moosey
PERSONAL QUESTIONS
First Name: (Pasha)
[b]What is your timezone?[/b]: [i](GMT.)[/i]
[b]If you have Skype, enter it here[/b]: [i](pasha.falconer)[/i]

[b]MINECRAFT RELATED[/b]
[b]In-game Username[/b]: [i](ShadowGaming987)[/i]
[b]How long have you been playing Minecraft?[/b]: [i](5th February 2014)[/i]
[b]What position are you applying for?[/b]: [i](Lord/Moderator.)[/i]
[b]What do you think this position entails?[/b]: [i](To take control of the situations going on around the server and to use the tactics available to sort it out. Also to have fun with the players and answer the questions they ask. )[/i]
[b]Are you familar with working in a team?[/b]: [i](Not in teams higher than 12.)[/i]

[b]ROLEPLAY RELATED[/b]
[b]Can you roleplay?[/b]: [i](Yes)[/i]
[b]If you answered no to the above, are you eager to learn?[/b]: [i](Yes/No)[/i]
[b]If you answered yes to the first question, how would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten? One being the lowest and ten being the highest[/b]: [i](1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, [b]9[/b], 10)[/i]
12/23/2014 8:33 am
Kraxous
Your application has been denied. If you'd like to know more, feel free to PM me.
12/23/2014 7:56 am
Kraxous
CzarConceptsPERSONAL QUESTIONS
First Name: Josh
What Are You Called: Czar
What is your timezone? Eastern US
If you have Skype, enter it here: Czarconcepts

MINECRAFT RELATED
In-game Username: Czxr
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing for 6 years
What position are you applying for?(Enter the position you are interested in here.)[
What do you think this position entails?(Type up what you think the roles, responsibilities and duty of this position is.) Admin. They help keep everything under control. Helping people out, getting rid of spammers and bots, and generally they keep the server strong.
Are you familar with working in a team?(Enter whether you are or not.) I am. I have owned servers in the past so I know everything there is to know.

ROLEPLAY RELATED
Can you roleplay? Yes
If you answered yes to the first question, how would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten? One being the lowest and ten being the highest: (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10) 10 because I have done it so much on many games.

Your application has been denied. If you'd like to know more, feel free to send me a PM.
12/23/2014 12:05 am
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
TheCreeperQueen
PERSONAL QUESTIONS
First Name: Gen

MINECRAFT RELATED
In-game Username: G3n3qu1s
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: about a year.
What position are you applying for?: Duchess or Lady
What do you think this position entails?: I would need to be a responsable person, I have to be very dedicated to this server. I have to help out in every possible way. Etc
Are you familar with working in a team?: Yes, I am very familiar with it.
ROLEPLAY RELATED
Can you roleplay?: Yes.
If you answered no to the above, are you eager to learn?:
If you answered yes to the first question, how would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten? One being the lowest and ten being the highest: a 8. I really enjoy it, so I change my skin everything and I try to be exactly the character I'm trying to be. I like jump into there life and make it my own.

(I do chat roleplaying fwi)

PS: I also have FaceTime
12/23/2014 7:59 am
Kraxous
Your application has been denied. It's best not to put your email out into the public domain by the way, that's incredibly risky. If you'd like to know more, feel free to send me a private message.
12/23/2014 12:03 am
Level 28 : Expert Artist
CzarConcepts
PERSONAL QUESTIONS
First Name: Josh
What Are You Called: Czar
What is your timezone? Eastern US
If you have Skype, enter it here: Czarconcepts

MINECRAFT RELATED
In-game Username: Czxr
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing for 6 years
What position are you applying for?(Enter the position you are interested in here.)[
What do you think this position entails?(Type up what you think the roles, responsibilities and duty of this position is.) Admin. They help keep everything under control. Helping people out, getting rid of spammers and bots, and generally they keep the server strong.
Are you familar with working in a team?(Enter whether you are or not.) I am. I have owned servers in the past so I know everything there is to know.

ROLEPLAY RELATED
Can you roleplay? Yes
If you answered yes to the first question, how would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten? One being the lowest and ten being the highest: (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10) 10 because I have done it so much on many games.
12/22/2014 11:50 pm
Kraxous
Still looking.
12/22/2014 9:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
mikeoranje
PERSONAL QUESTIONS
First Name: Mike
What is your timezone?: GMT +1
If you have Skype, enter it here: Mike.oranje

MINECRAFT RELATED
In-game Username: Mikeoranje1
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since mid 2011
What position are you applying for?: i would enter the ring and And Fight to become a lord
What do you think this position entails?: i think its just a short list. u should add more
Are you familar with working in a team?: I am.

ROLEPLAY RELATED
Can you roleplay?: a litle bit not that great because i dont know how to Say certain things in english , (im dutch)
If you answered no to the above, are you eager to learn?: -
If you answered yes to the first question, how would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten? One being the lowest and ten being the highest: 4 if its the roleplay type where u say things like ,, on a rainy couldy day, lord Maikel Stood up on his feet and lookd apon his Country. ''My country was suposed to be a nation! and this should only be a capital City! one wich covered shelter for my servants and royal guard. drips of watter leaking from his balcony on his hand. he looks in the water and sees the refelction of himself. standing with 3 other lords. who he have not met yet.I Should Explore more of this World! and even go to the other world! to expend my nation! and furfull my death brothers Destiny. ''what he did not know that his brother was still alive. making his own nation to conquare his nation. Maikel looks up and says '' i will fulfill my brother destiny father! i will regain our presious land and grow big once again!

Hope u liked my Aplication

I also run my own server btw so i have experiance with plugins and configs if intrested

just liked this aplication because its differend form all the others

With Royal Regards,

Lord Mikeoranje1
12/23/2014 8:16 am
Kraxous
We have come to the conclusion to deny your application. If you'd like to know more, feel free to drop me a PM.
12/22/2014 9:28 pm
Kraxous
Dear Lord Mikeoranje1,

Awesome application mate, and your English is pretty good considering you're Dutch. Also, thank you for your kind words about it being different; that's the aim. And yeah, this is only a temporary staff application while we get the server finished, we just needed staff right now.

In regards to your level of roleplay, it just means in general: how well you can portray a character, develop a backstory; enthralling yourself in lore. Though well done for being modest.

We'll leave your application as pending while we check it out earlier tomorrow, as you can imagine it's 02:27 so the Admins are asleep.

Kindest regards,
- King Kraxous of Nethrya
12/22/2014 9:19 pm
Kraxous
Not to worry bud.
12/22/2014 8:59 pm
MineCoder101
PERSONAL QUESTIONS
First Name: Samuel / Sam

MINECRAFT RELATED
In-game Username: MineCoder101
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: November 24, 2011 (Update of servers to 1.0.1)
What position are you applying for?: Duke my good sir.
What do you think this position entails?: This role would mean that I would need to be a responsable person, I would be required to do server maintenance from time to time and I would be required to keep the server at peace as well as monitoring the staff activity.
Are you familar with working in a team?: Yes, I work for a company called "PRG" we do proffesional stage lighting for concerts, for this job I am required to work in a team, I also had a server about 6 months ago that was going very well, I worked very closely with the staff & players to improve their experience.

ROLEPLAY RELATED
Can you roleplay?: Yes, I have roleplayed many times, especially for a show called "Comic Con"
If you answered no to the above, are you eager to learn?: Even though I answered yes I can always learn more.
If you answered yes to the first question, how would you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten? One being the lowest and ten being the highest: 7, I go all out when rollplaying, from making a costume to changing my hair colour..
12/22/2014 9:03 pm
Kraxous
Intriguing application indeed. I can see past the spelling mistakes, since I'm assuming you're some level of dyslexia which is fine. We have decided to keep your application pending for the time being. We will get back to you ASAP.

Also, if it makes you feel any better, I'm eighteen as well.
12/22/2014 9:09 pm
MineCoder101
It really does make me feel better! And yeah, my spelling skills are amazing... *Sarcasim* Sorry about that.
12/22/2014 9:45 pm
Kraxous
I have just noticed on another post you wrote that you are in AEDT, therefore your application has been automatically denied. We are currently not looking for anyone from the Australian timezone.
12/22/2014 8:40 pm
Kraxous
Fixed formatting.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome