Create a server with me❗️

chytr's Avatar chytr2/22/18 3:25 am history
1 emeralds 156 2
2/23/2018 6:32 pm
BenderDragon16's Avatar BenderDragon16

Hello everyone!
My name's Vaas and for a while now I have wanted to create my very own Minecraft server. I have done so in the past but I never really had a dedicated team to help me out so I was essentially doing everything by myself. Of course I got bored and deleted the server but I want to try once more. I'm looking for a dedicated development team to assist me on this endeavor. I would prefer it if you have knowledge of what you are doing and are a nice, fun, and mature person. I would also be very helpful if you had a working microphone just to make life easier (and Discord) Keep in mind the server is not yet running. That is why I want a team before I buy the host so we can discuss what the server is and how it should be played. I am looking for the following staff ranks on the server.

Helpers
(1-∞) Builder: Builds structures for the server.

Staff
(1) Sudo Root: Works in the back end of the server with me configuring, planning, and fixing everything that has to do with the server.

(2) Council: Works in the front end of the server managing staff, recruiting staff, and watching over the player base. Also helps make decisions for the servers direction.

(1-?) Admin: Works in the front end of the server monitoring players, setting up in game activities, and handles player issues.

If you are interested that's awesome! Go ahead and leave a reply or head over to my Discord server and follow instructions to get settled in. I hope to see you in the near future :)

-> Discord link here <-
chytr
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner