Creating an ADV.MAP! Need lots of helpers!!!

BroWithAMo's Avatar BroWithAMo10/8/12 4:00 am
10/8/2012 5:05 am
Avrillialtf's Avatar Avrillialtf
So as you just read by the title, I am creating an Adventure Map, I need some help because...I suck at redstone and I need some builders also, I would like some people that have created popular ADV.MAP's before to give me some tips and things. The app will be down below

APP
IGN:
Skype (needed):
Job (Redstoner, Builder, Help me with tips):
Why I should pick you?:
Link to your buildings or Adventure Maps (if possible):
PEOPLE THAT WANT TO DO REDSTONE DON'T HAVE TO DO THE LAST QUESTION!!
BroWithAMo
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Avrillialtf
10/08/2012 5:05 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
APP
IGN: avrillialtf
Skype (needed): I will pm you
Job (Redstoner, Builder, Help me with tips): Builder and ideas
Why I should pick you?: When I was 12, I was interested with this game by watching a video on Youtube. So I download it and start surviving on Minecraft. But I'm bored with survive, survive, and survive, so I tried to change my gamemode into creative. In creative I tried to build, but I can't. So because of that I like to come to a server to improve my building skills. I'm practicing my build everyday, and finally now I can build something cool So that's why I want to join this project; IMPROVE MY BUILDING SKILLS AND HELPING PEOPLE I will help you building anything that you ordered to me. I will make it the best that i can build I come here to help you build, not help me to building something So just tell me what you want to me to build and I will build it Please I hope I can get accepted, thank you~
Link to your buildings or Adventure Maps (if possible): http://i.imgur.com/lvn9d.png
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome