Creating Faction Server

Runewardi's Avatar Runewardi12/31/15 1:00 am
1 emeralds 108 3
12/31/2015 1:38 am
lazereye12345's Avatar lazereye12345
So yeah, starting up a faction server looking for experienced staff etc to build a good community and server
Gonna set up the server whit Eternityservers.net as soon as i get some staff.

Fill out this application to get applied:

Ign:

Why we want you:

why we should pick you over the others:

skills in the past:

how many hours you can be on daily:

what will you do on the server:

how do we believe you will not grief the server and ban everyone:

have you worked on other servers in the past:

have you been banned before, if you have why:

why do you want to be staff on this server:

Do you have skype, this is not maditory:

-Runeward
Runewardi
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

lazereye12345
12/31/2015 1:38 am
Ign:

Why we want you: i am mature approachable and experienced

why we should pick you over the others: i have been playing minecraft for 4 years and i have experiences as an admin for 4 servers

skills in the past: builder 2 servers admin 4 servers co owner 1 server

how many hours you can be on daily:

what will you do on the server: 5 hours

how do we believe you will not grief the server and ban everyone: i am matured and i think that destroying someone's hard work is childish

have you worked on other servers in the past: yes

have you been banned before, if you have why: nope

why do you want to be staff on this server: as i want to be part of this growing communtity and i would also like to help out with the server

Do you have skype, this is not maditory: lazereye
Necrosis2
12/31/2015 1:11 am
Ign: Necrosis2

Why we want you: I am a mature person and have co-owned a server before. i have experience dealing with people and will not abuse my privileges

why we should pick you over the others: while i don't believe i am better then anyone i guess i am a very good builder and love to have fun. i also have a ton of experience as a staff member

skills in the past: builder , Dealing with people , Co owned server , been admin on 3 servers , consider myself a master with the plugin world-edit

how many hours you can be on daily: i would say 6 to 7 though this may differ

what will you do on the server: just build and make sure everyone stays in line. try not to interfere much with the players unless needed and just build

how do we believe you will not grief the server and ban everyone: i am already an admin on one server and though it is new if you wish you can go onto that one and see it. also why would i? what would the purpose of me banning everyone be for? i wouldn't do those things i promise you

have you worked on other servers in the past: yes one of them was a popular server called Red-Craft owned by Red. i was Co-owner on that server though sadly the server got shut-down. i am also on a small server that is just starting up. i am a admin in that server

have you been banned before, if you have why: yes though usually for stupid reason. aka abusive staff/admins or a group of hackers getting perms and banning everyone.

why do you want to be staff on this server: i want a server where i can build and enjoy to my hearts content and this server seem's like it would be a good one for me to do that on

Do you have skype, this is not maditory: i do have skype
Runewardi
12/31/2015 1:28 am
Accepted My Friend, Add Emilj21 on skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome