CLOSED

CookiezXPgirl's Avatar CookiezXPgirl11/30/14 12:22 am
11/30/2014 2:31 pm
Consiring's Avatar Consiring
UPDATE-- WE CURRENTLY HAVE ENOUGH ADMINS, MODS, AND CO OWNERS. IF YOUD LIKE TO HELP BUILD, PLEASE APPLY..

Heya, ive just made a port-forwarded 1.8/ 1.7.10 bukkit(spigot) server, and i really need people to help out setting it up for the actual public.

I'll be needing builders, devs, helpers, and you know, all that jazz to help out in starting a server.

you can add me on skype if you wish, and if you plan to be a builder, send me some work of yours.

skype- sandy.likescookies

i plan on making the server survival with claims.

Please apply by filling in the following-

IGN-
Age-
Position-
Experience-
Dedication time-
Skype/ A way to contact you=

thanks, and ill be sending the ip to those who are accepted. :B
CookiezXPgirl
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2014 1:28 pm
CookiezXPgirl
dobiiiiName:Donovan

IGN:drumhead112

Position: Admin/Mod:)

Servers i am staff on:I have recently just quit as a staff member on OrdonMC becuase the server was running with a lot of lag and had very low plugins. The server wasnt very good as not a lot of people were using it because the staff members hardly did anything to help people and they were very moany and mean:( Me and another staff member were the only people who helped out on the server to make it a fun place to be:)
accepted as a mod, thank you! i will message you the info on skype.
Information about myself:I am a nice person and willing to do all i can to make a server brilliant and a nice place to be:)In my free time i often play minecraft on my laptop but also on my Xbox360:)When i am a staff member on a server i like to help the players with whatever they need:)I am firm but fair, If something bad has happened and i am the only staff member on the server to deal with the situation then i deal with it in a calm and helpful way like everyone should:)I dont break rules on servers because it is just annoying and boring to do so:)

Other games i play:Well as i said before i like to play a number of games on my xbox the main game i play is Minecraft, I like to get to know the game as much as possible so i can help people on servers whether i am staff or not staff:)

What i do on a minecraft day:Well i usually just help players out if they are in need of help but i also love to play the minigames:)My favourite minigame would have to be Spleef:)When i am not helping out the community of minecraft and playing minigames i like to go on creative plot worlds or even survival plot worlds and do some building structures:)I usually do this daily along with the other few things because it keeps me occupied and it isnt boring its fun and makes the day great:)

Why i want to be staff:Well i want to be staff because i love helping the community of minecraft out and im a nice and fun guy:)Although i think i am. I like to meet new players on new servers and get to know them to see if they are a good or bad player of minecraft so i know whether to watch them or not:)Another reason why i am applying for staff on this server is because in your brief description of the server it sounds great and sounds like it will be fun:)The server i used to play before quitting was not fun and was not a nice place to be so i would like a new start on a new server:)

Thankyou for reading my application and i hope to hear from you soon with positive feedback:)

If it is possible would you be able to either message me on here of message me on skype when you know your decision thankyou:)

Drumhead112

accepted as a mod, thank you! i will message you the info on skype.
11/30/2014 12:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
austinrhigh1
IGN- austinhighfield
Age- 19
Position- builder
Experience- about 4 years
Dedication time- 5 hrs a day
Skype/ A way to contact you= private msg me

if you want to look at some of my work i will give you my server ip
11/30/2014 12:52 pm
CookiezXPgirl
you have been accepeted; ill send the ip through a private message. thank you!
11/30/2014 1:45 pm
austinrhigh1
thanks ill join when you send me the ip
11/30/2014 11:55 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Lipgloss
IGN- Storm_Friller
Age- 15
Position- Builder
Experience- I have in the past been up to Owner to Helper I can cover it all, I have built things from big to small and i can help you what ever!
Dedication time- 4:00pm to 11:00 pm
Skype/ A way to contact you= Planet MC But if not the i have kik dm me and i will give it to you ;]
11/30/2014 1:17 pm
CookiezXPgirl
accepted, ill send you a private message on PMC, and from there on out.
11/30/2014 11:46 am
BlueBunnie
IGN- Cutejellybean123
Age- 11
Position- Helper
Experience- I have been a mod on one server that shut down
Dedication time- About 4 hours every day on weekends, maybe 1-2 hours weekdays
Skype/ A way to contact you- PMC
11/30/2014 1:32 pm
CookiezXPgirl
though you do seem pretty young, you have been accepted. ill PM you the info on pmc. thank you!
11/30/2014 9:00 am
Level 1 : New Miner
zongzing
IGN- ScarPlays_
Age- 16
Position- Bulder or Admin
Experience- i have been playing minecraft for 4 years
Dedication time- i would be on the server like 5-6 hours a day the least
11/30/2014 1:11 pm
CookiezXPgirl
we are looking for experience in that position, not how long you have been playing minecraft.
11/30/2014 9:00 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Experiments
hey, dont listen to the people that say "oh ive owned once, admined once" it isnt worth a sh** cause if they really did, they would be on that server. look for real experience
11/30/2014 1:06 pm
CookiezXPgirl
haha, thank you. i will definitely keep that in mind.
11/30/2014 8:56 am
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
11/30/2014 7:27 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Consiring
Minecraft Username - db10man

Age - 15

Position - Helper

Experience - I am staff on many servers and know a lot about managing chat and reporting/kicking hackers or greifers

Dedication time - i'll try to be on a lot of times

Skype - Blake Flames

Thanks for Reading, Have a good day!

RoboGamer
11/30/2014 1:22 pm
CookiezXPgirl
accepted, i will message you on skype. thanks.
11/30/2014 2:31 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Consiring
Thanks
11/30/2014 6:57 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
DJLeo
Yo

IGN- ElementalRage
Age- 17
Position- Admin

Experience- I was an Admin on DeathPvP and PhobiaCraft. Run by the same owner, SNiPiN. He shut it down because of school and whatnot, and I was busy with family necessities. I'm good now. It was pretty successful. Had a lot of regulars, some donors, and no "hackers". Yea, hard to believe...

Dedication time- Any time you need me, call me on Skype. I'm usually on.

Skype/ A way to contact you= Skype: TacticalElements
11/30/2014 1:03 pm
CookiezXPgirl
you have been accepted! ill send you the ip on skype, thank you!
11/30/2014 6:41 am
Level 21 : Expert Dolphin
Donii
Name:Donovan

IGN:drumhead112

Position: Admin/Mod:)

Servers i am staff on:I have recently just quit as a staff member on OrdonMC becuase the server was running with a lot of lag and had very low plugins. The server wasnt very good as not a lot of people were using it because the staff members hardly did anything to help people and they were very moany and mean:( Me and another staff member were the only people who helped out on the server to make it a fun place to be:)

Information about myself:I am a nice person and willing to do all i can to make a server brilliant and a nice place to be:)In my free time i often play minecraft on my laptop but also on my Xbox360:)When i am a staff member on a server i like to help the players with whatever they need:)I am firm but fair, If something bad has happened and i am the only staff member on the server to deal with the situation then i deal with it in a calm and helpful way like everyone should:)I dont break rules on servers because it is just annoying and boring to do so:)

Other games i play:Well as i said before i like to play a number of games on my xbox the main game i play is Minecraft, I like to get to know the game as much as possible so i can help people on servers whether i am staff or not staff:)

What i do on a minecraft day:Well i usually just help players out if they are in need of help but i also love to play the minigames:)My favourite minigame would have to be Spleef:)When i am not helping out the community of minecraft and playing minigames i like to go on creative plot worlds or even survival plot worlds and do some building structures:)I usually do this daily along with the other few things because it keeps me occupied and it isnt boring its fun and makes the day great:)

Why i want to be staff:Well i want to be staff because i love helping the community of minecraft out and im a nice and fun guy:)Although i think i am. I like to meet new players on new servers and get to know them to see if they are a good or bad player of minecraft so i know whether to watch them or not:)Another reason why i am applying for staff on this server is because in your brief description of the server it sounds great and sounds like it will be fun:)The server i used to play before quitting was not fun and was not a nice place to be so i would like a new start on a new server:)

Thankyou for reading my application and i hope to hear from you soon with positive feedback:)

If it is possible would you be able to either message me on here of message me on skype when you know your decision thankyou:)

Drumhead112
11/30/2014 1:37 am
syrinxstorm
IGN-ThePhantomGhost
Age-15
Position-Mod
Experience-I was mod on different servers in the past 3 years
Dedication time-
Skype/ A way to contact you= ooVoo: syrinxstorm

I have been Moderator and Admin on multiple servers over the past 3 years. Almost all of them got disconnected, never heard from the owners ever again.
11/30/2014 12:58 pm
CookiezXPgirl
you have been accepted, ill send you the ip through a private message on oovoo and PMC. thank you!!
11/30/2014 1:31 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Rain1303
IGN- RainbowCreeeper
Age- 13
Position- Co-Owner/ Head- Admin
Experience- I have co-owned twice, owned once, been head admin 4 times, admin 3, mod 2, helper 1, developer 1.
Dedication time- 3-4 hours a day more on weekends.
Skype/ A way to contact you= Skype RainbowCreeeper

I have experience in plugins/perms, websites, advertising, GFX, and a lot of other things that can help the server.
11/30/2014 12:52 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
IGN-ELMOSISKO
Age-13
Position-Co-Owner
Experience-Been Co-owner 3 times owner 1 and more that we can talk about on server
Dedication time- 4-5 hours
Skype/ A way to contact you= Timothysisko@gmail.com (email)
11/30/2014 12:54 pm
CookiezXPgirl
im sorry, but we already have a co-owner. but if any other position is available, we'll let you know.
11/30/2014 12:46 am
Tribute14
Tribute14

mod

lot's

all the time that is needed
11/30/2014 12:51 pm
CookiezXPgirl
your application is to vague. denied, sorry.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome