CreationCraft [Non-PvP, No Greif] [1.5.2]

ImTheObjective's Avatar ImTheObjective6/14/13 9:25 am
11/8/2013 6:37 am
neatshark's Avatar neatshark
Hello people of Planetminecraft, I have made a brand new, Non-PvP server, and I would love for new players to join, be loyal and have fun. If your looking for a nice, chilled server where there are no issues with greifing, and all that rubbish this is the server for you.

List of warps:
Archery
CreationCity
DogVille
Enchant
End
Flatville
HostileKeep
Jail
Market
MushroomBiome
Parkour
Spleef
StaffApp
StaffInfo
StaffStatues

Information about the warps:

Archery:
Archery is simple. It is just a course that tests your skills with a bow. There are 12 targets to hit, with only one arrow per target, so you have to hit it first time! With every mini game on this server there is a prize for those who hit each target, and that prize is 64 Bottle O' Enchanting.

CreationCity:
CreationCity is the server city. Anyone who joins is able to get a plot, and build along side other players. In order to get a plot is to read all of the signs in the city center, and then ask me (ImTheObjective) for a plot. In the future I plan to get everyone who plays on my server to build a house in the city, so that we are all together in one place on the server which will make it easier to find and become friends with new players.

DogVille:
DogVille is a public town owned by player71. It is a new town that is rapidly growing, it has amazing builds, and automatic Firework shows every so often, it is a fun place to live. I am sure that player71 is willing to accept anyone who would like to join his town. You will not be disappointed with player71's building skills, he is Builder after all.

Enchant:
Enchant is simply a public enchanting area, all you have to do is warp there, enchant your gear, then teleport back out after using it. I have made this because I know some players find it hard to get leather, reeds etc to be able to make a level 30 enchantment system.

End:
End is self explanatory. Yes, you guessed it, this is how you enter the End. However, there is a significant difference to this End than to other servers' End. In the End I have build a manual ender grinder for players that have not been ranked up on the server (Members), and for those who have been ranked, there is a automatic ender grinder for fast pace XP gain, it is a very fast way of getting XP! (level 30 in less than 5 minutes - for more information about ranks check out StaffInfo in game).

FlatVille:
FlatVille is yet another public town, this one, however, is owned by gunnerman21. This town is also new and rather small at the moment, I am sure, just like player71, gunnerman21 will be happy to accept any player who is looking to join a nice town.

HostileKeep:
'HostileKeep' is the name given to the mob arena of the server. However, this is different to a normal mob arena, it is more like a mob course. What HostileKeep consists of is 3 large rooms filled with all sorts of mobs, and 2 smaller rooms. The aim of the game is to place a torch on each spawner and make it to the end before you die. In the last room of the game, there are multiple chests, in one of which lies a Golden Apple. The aim of the game is to reach the end of the game and retrieve the 'Apple Of Life'. The person that does so, will receive the rank MobMaster, along with 128 Bottle O' Enchanting, like every other player who survived. There is a list of recommended items you need in game.

Jail:
Jail is simple to explain too. Yes, its the server jail, where those who break minor rules are place, so don't break the rules!

Market:
The Market is where any player can buy a shop plot, and build their very own shop. On my server we do not have a shop plugin, because rather than have a plugin I wanted the players to trade with one another, therefore when you buy a shop plot and build your shop, customers will come and want to trade items for items. Unfortunately there is a cost of 3 Diamonds for a shop plot as I do not want everyone having a shop.

MushroomBiome:
MushroomBiome is also self explanatory. That's right, its a mushroom biome! I know that a lot of players like mushroom biomes, but there are pretty rare, therefore when I found one, I set a warp there and gave it to the puplic; anyone can build there; you do not need permission!

Parkour:
The Parkour course on my server is very hard. I am the only one who has completed it all, but only 2 times, with about 1000 tries, many people have tried, and failed at it, and I am still waiting for the one to complete it! Once again there is a prize for beating the parkour, and that again is 128 Bottle O' Enchanting.

Spleef:
Spleef is spleef. I have recently built a spleef arena, anyone can play as long as there is someone there to replace the snow blocks you break (Owner and Co-Owner). Spleef is a lot of fun, but there is no prize for winning a game of spleef.

StaffApp:
StaffApp is were you can apply for a rank on the server. The instructions on how to apply are in game so I will not explain them here. But i do recommend that you actually play on my server before applying; don't just join and apply, then expect yourself to be promoted. It doesn't work like that.

StaffInfo:
StaffInfo is where you can get all the information you need on all of the ranks on the server. So if you are thinking about applying for staff, I recommend that you read up on the ranks first.

StaffStatues:
StaffStatues is where every member of staff builds a gigantic statue of themselves. There is not much to talk about on this warp, but it is a nice place to check out; there are a lot of great statues!

Some images of these warps have been placed at the top of my post, go and check them out!

List of ranks:
Trusted
MobMaster
Builder
Experienced
VIP
Mod
Admin
Co-Owner [Can't be gained]
Owner [Can't be gained]

Server IP: 151.231.106.77

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you ingame!

-ImTheObjective(Owner)
ImTheObjective
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect