CreationCraft - Factioins/Raid/PvP - Staff Needed

ImTheObjective's Avatar ImTheObjective7/23/15 9:50 am
7/30/2015 6:30 pm
Skylord_Markus's Avatar Skylord_Markus
Hello everyone.

Introduction

I have recently created a brand new server. It is a Factions/Raid/PvP server. As we are a very new server not everything has been built, but we have many plans for server builds which will make everyones time on the server entertaining and fun. We do not have too many players as it stands, and we are in need of a lot of staff members as it is a new server.

The aim of this server is to have around 15-20 players on at a time, and an active PvP aspect. We run the server in the eyes of the players, so any suggestions for future updates are appreciated.

Some Server Information

Our server is based around Factions, raiding and PvP. We have a server shop (ChestShop), and the Jobs plugin to earn money. We also give every player the opportunity to own their own ChestShop at the market for a very small fee. Like ive said, we have the factions plugin, and everywhere is PvP, except from server builds. As the server is new, a few things have yet to be build, such as the PvP arena in currently under contruction. As the server is still heavily under construction, we are open to all suggestions.

Server Ranks

Member: This is the default rank everyone starts off with.

Helper: A Helper will be expected to help all new players they can in any way possible, whether that is answering questions, or giving them tips. Helpers have very limited permissions; the main one being the ability to mute players.

Builder: The Builder rank is not something that is just handed out, nor can you apply for it. Any player can achieve the status of a Builder if they build something amazing on the server. Becomming a Builder is more of an achievement than anything else.

Overseer: The job of an Overseer is to keep the server generally clean; making sure no one is breaking the rules and that everything is running the way that it should be. Overseers will be given permissions that enable them to carry out these tasks.

Jr.Mod: Jr.Mods are generally players that are on trial to become a Mod. Jr.Mods get all of the permissions of a normal Mod would get, with a few exceptions. Their role is the same as a Mod, and everyone knows the role of a Mod.

Mod: I guess everyone knows the role of a Mod, therefore I do not really need to explain this rank.

Jr.Admin: Jr.Admins are players that are on trial to become an Admin. They have the same permissions as Mods, however they have many more opportunities on the server.

Admin: Everyone knows the role of an Admin therefore I wont waste my time outlining what their job is. However, I will say that Admins will be expected to know exactly what they're doing, and not have me chasing after them, making sure they are doing things the right way.

Staff Positions That Need Filling

Helper
Overseer
Jr.Mod
Mod
Jr.Admin
Admin

If you would like to apply for a staff position, please fill out this application form to your best ability, and good luck!
(* = optional)

Name*:
IGN:
Skype*:
Position you are applying for:
How often and long can you play?:
Why you want to join our staff team:
What you can bring to the server:
Past experience:
Why should we choose you over everyone else?:
Tell us about yourself:
Anything else you would like to add:

We expect staff members to be rather active, mature, considerate and just an all round decent guy/girl. There are no specific guidlines to become a staff member, just dont be a total ass..

NOTE: If you apply for a certain position, this does not mean that if you're accepted you will recieve this position. For example, If you apply for Admin, but we think you would benefit us more as a Mod, then that is the rank you'll recieve.

NOTE: If you're accepted you will not be promoted until you are an active member of the server. Before we promote you, we would like to find out whether you are who you say you are in your application. If you do not play on the server regularly after being accepted, your position will be revoked.

NOTE: The server is not yet on a 24/7 host. If the server becomes successful, I will be happy to pay for a host, but as it stands now, I am not compelled to pay for a server that is just starting. Having said this, the server is always up anyway, as I keep it online for around 22/7.

IP: 151.224.65.53:25565

Thanks for reading, and good luck to everyone!
-ImTheObjective
ImTheObjective
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2015 6:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Skylord_Markus
Name: Markus Goldberg

IGN: Skylord_Markus

Gender*: Male

Skype*: N/A

Position you are applying for: Overseer

How often and long can you play?: At least once or twice a month, and for 4-7 hours

Why you want to join our staff team: Because I love this server and everybody on it

What you can bring to the server: Cleanliness and all around order through the server as is expected by my role.

Past experience: I have been an admin on multiple different servers. One of them was on a vastly popular server with over 5000 players. Which is now dead.

Why should we choose you over everyone else?: "Should" is a very strong word for this scenario, but i think you should because with the server slowly growing, you'll need as much help as you can get.

Tell us about yourself: As I've said before, I'm a 16 year old boy living in Northglenn, Colorado who has been playing Minecraft since the enderman update. I like to see myself as a "Master Minecrafter".

Anything else you would like to add: I've noticed that the recent situation with Darklord setting a home near my faction base. If you are wondering if I caused any of that, I didn't even know that darklord was there until he randomly walked up to the front doors of my faction's base. So I did not cause any of the arguments and other shenanigans

ALSO!!!! IF you need to contact me, please send a email to iluvdawubz3@gmail.com , for that is the best way of contacting you back
07/30/2015 8:27 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
SeroGualtiero
i would like to take it in Skype. please add serogualtiero.
applying for graphic designer
07/30/2015 9:35 am
ImTheObjective
No.
07/30/2015 8:14 am
ImTheObjective
Epicwin02Name*: Ethan

IGN: oversizedpotatos

Skype*: oversizedpotato

Position you are applying for: Admin

How often and long can you play?: 3-4+ hours a day

I would like to be an administrator because I want to help players who have questions or problems and run and manage a server professionally. I want to let players know that someone is there to help them and guide them throughout the game. I would make sure no one is preventing another player from having a good time. I'd keep rule-breakers out of the server and enforce the rules properly. My predominant goal is to help players and get to know the community from a administrators perspective. Not only I want to help players but I want to help this community grow and expand in many ways. I bring ideas and thoughts to the table and have an enthusiastic attitude. I would work as a team to improve the way we moderate and help players. I am open-minded and have good listening skills and incorporates all ideas in order to expand this community. I want people to enjoy playing on CreationCraft and stay active on the server. I have even more ways to contribute then moderating such as bringing ideas to the table, working in a professional and mature manner, and would communicate with other staff members as a team and keep others ideas in mind in order to improve and keep the community running.

As a administrator, your main focus is about the players. Making sure everything is under control and managed properly. Treating players the way you want to be treated and being mature and friendly to the players is important as well because you don't want do it in a mechanical, hostile way. It sucks when someone treats you like that. If you try for a more humane approach, it's better because they feel more welcome even though they might of broken a rule on accident. If someone did break the rules and it was there first time on, I would refer them to the rules and tell he/she to read the rules even if he/she read already to prevent and make sure that player is familiar with the rules in a friendly, mature and humane way. It's important to act like a teacher so they don't break the server rules. Now if someone breaks a major rule like griefing then I would need to hear from both sides, then make a decision. As a helper, you have to understand it was an accident and they probably didn't do it on purpose in some situations and understand they will probably not do it again. However, it's important that you point out what they did, in a calm and friendly manner and ask them to be careful in the future. The other person related in the conflict might not be satisfied with the punishment but I would never cave in to their demands. It's my decision not theirs. We're all players, we're all here to have fun, we're all humans and we should use our humanly common sense and capabilities to evaluate the current situation/what just happened and take action (or none) accordingly. On the other hand, it's important not to be too lenient either. Always better to try and ask why they did something before punishing them for it. I want to treat players in a respectful and kind manner because it means the world to them. It's important when your being too lenient, if the player keeps breaking the rules after multiple warnings then you make the decision. It's important as an administrator to make sure this is YOUR decision not someone elses. In brief, being a administrator is about managing and helping. Helping new players understand the rules, helping people become better players and making sure everything is running smoothly. It's not about showing off power. It's not about being more important than other players. Administrators who will focus their attention on giving warnings at the slightest rule break do not deserve to be a Admin. I know it's important to be lenient when it's accidental or minor, but not be a push-over either. Answering players questions accurately and efficiently is also very important even though you might not think it is. In order to be an admin, you need to provide and give information in order to answer a question correctly, if you don't have this information available for players or give out false information then it looks bad on yourself so it is important you have knowledge of answers for players questions such as commands, rules, etc.

Not only focusing on the players but focusing on the server and ways we can improve is important. There is always a place of improvement and I found that on every server I have been on. To be able to work as a staff team and not individually is important because if there is no communication going on then there is no way to improve. I can help improve the server and benefit this server to my fullest. If that means staying up late then I will stay up late. If that means bringing ideas to the table and putting those ideas to work then I would do so. In the end, this is why I would like to be a admin, never for popularity or power, but to help players, get to know the community, incorporate ideas, show my dedication and pride for the server, and benefit the server to my fullest. Instead of being a bystander on the server, I am ready to prove that I have what it takes to moderate, get to know the community, and make sure everyone is having a good time on CreationCraft. Making sure players questions are answered so they are not left clueless and not only being dedicated to the server but staying dedicated and staying active is important. This is why I would like to be an Administrator on CreationCraft. Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

- Ability to communicate with others (not only staff members but players) in a professional and mature manner.

- 2 years of moderating experience (Helper, Mod, Admin, etc)

- Ability to dedicate as much time as possible

- Ability to work together as a team

- Ability to develop and incorporate discussions and find ways to improve the server in any means (bring ideas and thoughts to the table)

Past experience:

Yes, I had experiences as a staff member on numerous servers. These experiences really helped me become a leader and someone who knows alot about moderating and interacting/getting to know the community. These servers eventually died out but I got alot of knowledge from them such as knowing how to act when someone breaks a server rule, when and when not to give a punishment, how to react when a player is disrespecting you, and not only moderating skills but how to work as a team, how to keep players coming back, and how to properly moderate a server.

Why should we choose you over everyone else?: Because I work harder and show pride and integrity in what I do. I am more professional and more mature and I am responsible. I get things done and I want everyone on CreationCraft to have fun and keep playing on the server.

Tell us about yourself: I am 16 and I live in Phoenix, AZ. I like to play Minecraft and manage and moderate minecraft servers and have fun doing so.

'Anything else you would like to add: Nope.

Nice application, you're accepted. If you become and active member on the server you will be promoted as we see fit. You may not be put as an Admin to start but there is always room for progression. Well done.
07/29/2015 10:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Epicwin02
******APPLICATION DELETED**********************
07/29/2015 8:28 pm
GodsClash
Name*: Jon
IGN: Jon_number1
Gender*: male
Skype*: jonathan-the-great1
How often and long can you play?: 4-7 hours a day
Why you want to join our staff team: It seems like a good server, and I am looking to join a server commugnity.
What you can bring to the server: I can help with development as I am familiar with Java, as well as managment for faction servers.
Past experience: I Have my own server which I developed my self if you want to check it out. IP = godsclash.mcph.co
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: I am active and eager to improve the server. I have also lead server project before and hope to help.
Tell us about yourself: I love minecraft and especially faction, I have been playeing for 4 years and I have a real passion for minecraft.
Anything else you would like to add: Nope, I believe that sums it up.
07/30/2015 8:07 am
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
07/29/2015 10:22 am
terrelverneuil123456
ok i start at im age 15
terrel verneuil is my name
i want to be admin
my ingame name is mindlessmink
send me ip
i have skype do youtube
modes of catching cheaters game capture
thank you thanks
07/29/2015 8:22 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
07/29/2015 9:42 am
alexcarty
Name*: Alex
IGN: alexcarty
Skype*: AlexFTW
How often and long can you play?: I can up to 1-7 hours a day
Why you want to join our staff team: I believe that everyone deserves a chance, including the worse of players. So understanding and communication is key to any situation being handled. I believe over the years i have gained the skills that it takes to become a Co-Owner on 2 servers. Although this may seem bad I can tell you that its not. I have my downfalls, I have my moments of Helping the serve rout alot, and I have my moments of Really happy if i get this. But being experienced, I know how to deal with these moments in so many ways. I believe I can make the server a better place with me around as Admin.
What you can bring to the server: I was Co-Owner,Head-Admin,Admin,Mod, and JR Mod
Past experience: i have minecraft for 5 years now and i have been Co-Owner on a server then it got shut down
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: Because i could be loyal to the server help out people and If they are bad with the rules i could help them and i will break rule breakers and hackers
Tell us about yourself: Im 15 years old i had minecraft for 5 years now and i know all the commands and stuff like that i know a bit of coding and i love playing minecraft
Anything else you would like to add: Thanks for this
07/29/2015 8:22 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
07/29/2015 8:37 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/28/2015 9:26 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/27/2015 8:45 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/26/2015 8:00 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bloodngutzs
ImTheObjective can u skype me here damien.rres1 its more professional
07/26/2015 7:29 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/25/2015 8:28 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/24/2015 11:14 am
OfficialWither
I just wanted to say I really hope you accept my application! Plus I literally just advertised the server to a person who is doing a 24 hour live stream today!!!!
07/24/2015 11:14 am
OfficialWither
Name*: Anthony

IGN: OfficialWither

Skype*: anthony.marti98

Position you are applying for: Whatever you think would me. I don't like being greedy. If you think my application is fit for Mod I'll be a Mod.

How often and long can you play?: Since I love factions and playing with friends and other people, so, I would be on about 1 hour a day I would say.
Why you want to join our staff team: Because I've been wanting to find a position that fits me. In my previous positions people have been rude and disrespectful to me. So, I think this place would be a good environment.
What you can bring to the server: I can bring people, love, and happiness for all. And most importantly the best staff member you have had.

Past experience: I'm currently part of a network called the R.A.P. Network and I am wanting something better. Im happy about be part of that but, exactly what I said before "Not a healthy work environment."

Why should we choose you over everyone else?: I'm a constant working guy with a heart of gold I don't usually use slang *I get to know the person more.* Plus, I love factions servers. I play on them everyday and I would be glad to actually "Be a PART of Factions."

Tell us about yourself: I am a 14 year old boy, that plays goalie in soccer and has fun while doing it. I never have gave up before and I never will. I've broken or fractured my twice and it still hurts til this day. I mostly play computer games which I know isn't healthy but since I'm summer break that's the only way to communicate family and friends. I'll tell you more in a Skype call.

Anything else you would like to add: Not really but the definition of "Slang."

Slang:

Definition:
noun
very informal usage in vocabulary and idiom that is characteristically more metaphorical, playful, elliptical, vivid, and ephemeral than ordinary language, as Hit the road.
(in English and some other languages) speech and writing characterized by the use of vulgar and socially taboo vocabulary and idiomatic expressions.
the jargon of a particular class, profession, etc.
the special vocabulary of thieves, vagabonds, etc.; argot.
verb (used without object)
to use slang or abusive language.
verb (used with object)
to assail with abusive language.
07/24/2015 11:34 am
ImTheObjective
Nice application, you're accepted. If you begin to play on the server regularly, we will find a spot in our staff team that fits you. Well done!
07/24/2015 10:39 am
BusinessClone
Do you mind if I ask why I got rejected? Im cool with it. I just want to know.
07/24/2015 10:50 am
ImTheObjective
You aren't what we are looking for, sorry.
07/24/2015 8:22 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1476000
[deleted]
07/24/2015 10:09 am
ImTheObjective
Nice application, you're accepted! We will promote you to what we think you deserve once you're a regular player on our server. well done!
07/24/2015 8:16 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/23/2015 3:09 pm
Bropert
Name*: Sophia
IGN: 2003Arrowhead
Gender*: Female
State: Texas
Timezone: Central
Skype*: Arrowhead Gaming
Position you are applying for: Overseer
How often and long can you play?: I play very often.
Summer Hours: Pretty much all day
Camp Hours: When ever I get Home
School Hours: When Ever I get Home
Why you want to join our staff team: I love helping people and making people feel good about them selves! And if I get this role I would be able to do that fully!
What you can bring to the server: I try to bring Joy and happiness to all the players of the server!
Past experience: Co-Owner (small server), Admin (Medium Server), Mod (small Server), Builder (Medium Server)
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: I would try my very best to make everyone feel welcomed when they joined the server and I have helped a ton in the past as well, in one case I even killed my mc player with full diamond armor to save another mc player!
Tell us about yourself: I was born in Virginia and I moved to Texas because of a Job opportunity and the minute I got a computer, I installed minecraft and I could never stop playing it. I have played for 3 years now!
Anything else you would like to add: I would be honored if you picked me to be apart of your staff because of how great your server is already! Thank you for reading this and putting the time in to look at everyone else who has applied! Thank You for your consideration!
07/23/2015 3:47 pm
ImTheObjective
Nice application! You're accepted! It was nice to see you online earlier too. You will be promoted the next time we see you! well done!
07/23/2015 12:50 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
auburnboy
Name*:
IGN:
Gender*: male
Skype*: red_sox_fever
Position you are applying for: I prefer admin but will accept anything
How often and long can you play?: as much as im needed, but I also will play when im no needed
Why you want to join our staff team: honestly because I think I would help a lot, im a really good builder, I have great ideas, and I have a lot of experience from owning my own servers and to be just a helper
What you can bring to the server: some pretty cool builds, a friendly staff member, a fair staff member, and I know how to handle situations
Past experience: I have owned a few servers so I know what is needed in a admin, I also have been head-admin quiet a few times and same for admin
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: I am fair, friendly, and I can get stuff don in a short time
Tell us about yourself: im 16, i have played minecaft for about 5 years and my first server I became a staff member but got banned because I ended up making my own server and the owner got mad, I play tennis and work at nike but still stay active on here
Anything else you would like to add: thank you for your time and hope to hear soon
07/23/2015 3:45 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
07/23/2015 12:01 pm
BusinessClone
Name*: Ryan
IGN: BusinessClone
Skype*: N/A PM me for my email.
Position you are applying for: Jr Mod/Mod
How often and long can you play?: Around 4-6 hours a day.
To prove to players that there is a good staff. There is a staff who is always online and who follows the rules and enforces them. I love being staff because it gives you a sense of leadership. I like to teach young and old players how to build, PvP and have a great personality in minecraft so in their later years I might be working for them. Being staff on servers is hard but it's all worth it for a "Thanks" or a "Thx man" the feeling of helping someone is just so rewarding, I love being staff.

Past experience: I have been staff on over 30 different minecraft servers all of them being loving and caring to me. I quit about half of them looking for an awesome server that surpasses all others and I think I have found it. This server sounds awesome. I know almost everything about minecraft in my past 4 years. and I know how players feel.
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: Because unlike other people I have a split personality and I can recognize and relate to people's feelings. My split personality is basically when if someone is being nice to me and following the rules, I'll be nice to them and help them out. If someone is hacking and being just plain mean, Then my other side shows. I give them a warning and tell them not to do it again depending on the rules. If its something serious like a DDos threat or advertising, No pity shown. They are banned. I can recognize feeling because I have gone through many hard times and I was a psychology major when I was 20. I can relate because I have two kids and my brother has had cancer. My mom and dad died last year also. I know what people are going through.
Tell us about yourself: I am a warm fun-loving spirit that is very experienced in staffing and has 2 wonderful new babies. I love teaching people the ways on minecraft in all my years of playing. I played other single player games too. I liked stuff like "Assassin's Creed" when I was growing up and I love gaming. I have been in many leaderboards too. I am a trained professional chef who works all over the world. Even one of my restaurants was on "You gotta eat here!"
Anything else you would like to add: Nope!

Thanks! ~Clone
07/23/2015 3:44 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry, its a no.
07/23/2015 11:10 am
SeroGualtiero
Position Applying: Admin

As the servers admin I can bring experience, safety, and peace among the players to the server by using something as minor as a temporary mute to something as large as a ban if needed.
I can provide help in buildings, Insuring the rules are followed and help make the server a better place.

Past Experience: Been Admin on 2 Servers. (Servers Closed)

Thanks,
Please message me in Skype if interested!
07/23/2015 11:21 am
ImTheObjective
Please do not repost your application, its a no.
07/23/2015 11:03 am
Mazinfadel
Name:mazin fadel

ign:mazinfadel

position: admin

how long i can: play 6 hours

i will ban hackers

im good at redstone

contact me on skype if needed
i will bring safety and nice builds
07/23/2015 11:09 am
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
07/23/2015 10:51 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
spac3bot18
Name*: Harri Kiukkanen
IGN: spac3bot
Skype*: harrithepotter
Position you are applying for: Mod
How often and long can you play?: 4-5 hours a day
Why you want to join our staff team: I want to join your staff team as I think I will be able to benefit the server a lot by bringing a lot of fun but hard and dedicated work. I want to watch the server grow and be able to keep control and make sure that its a very friendly community.
What you can bring to the server: I can bring lots of fun to the server, a happy community and hard and determined work.
Past experience: I have recently been owner on a server, I have been admin and mod to. (add me on skype of pictures of builds and proof.)
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: You should choose me over others as I will benefit the server very much, by increasing the community size, helping and supporting players in need and but generally making the server a funner and better environment.
Tell us about yourself: I am a fun guy but work very hard for things I like, minecraft being one of the things I love. Meaning I will be very dedicated and hard working to the server.
Anything else you would like to add: Even if not picked for staff I will always be around on this server and thanks for taking the time to read my application.
07/23/2015 11:07 am
ImTheObjective
Great application, you're accepted! You're already online which is great. You will be promoted to how we need you on the server, which may be low at first, but that is due to the fact we want to know you better, then im sure you can progress up the ranks with ease! well done!
07/23/2015 10:47 am
SeroGualtiero
Position Applying: Admin

As the servers admin I can bring experience, safety, and peace among the players to the server by using something as minor as a temporary mute to something as large as a ban if needed.
I can provide help in buildings, Insuring the rules are followed and help make the server a better place.

Currently in a Building team.
Past Experience: Been Admin on 2 Servers. (Servers Closed)

Thanks,
Please message me in Skype if interested.
07/23/2015 11:06 am
ImTheObjective
Its a no.
07/23/2015 10:36 am
SoDak
Name*: David
IGN: SoDak
Skype*: david_gwaltney@outlook.com
Position you are applying for: Moderator/Jr. Mod
How often and long can you play?: Roughly 5 hours everyday and possibly more depending on my work schedule.
Why you want to join our staff team:I believe that everyone deserves a chance, including the worse of players. So understanding and communication is key to any situation being handled. I believe over the years i've gained the skills that it takes to become a head-admin on many servers. Although this may seem "Cocky", I can tell you that its not. I have my downfalls, I have my moments of misunderstandment, and I have my moments of anger. But being experienced, I know how to deal with these moments in a sophisticated way. I believe I can make the server a better place with me around as Admin.
What you can bring to the server:I can offer ideas, maturity, experience and a helping hand to any staff/player that needs it. I'm a very helpful and gracious guy, and would love to have the opportunity to help the server.
Past experience:Over the years, All that Minecraft has consisted for me was staffing. Owning, Having admin rights, ect. I believe I have the most experience now than many other people have, and I believe that if we work as a team, the server will be much more successful (Not saying its not going to be, I just know my sh*t). I think I'd be best suited for Admin simply because I've been here before and know what to do. I have been Moderator on one big server called HazardMC, Admin on a few small servers, and Helper on 2 other big servers.
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: My experience, intelligence, and my activity are my obvious skills. Here it is. I’ve worked with administrating servers, both large and small. While I may not have moderated a large network I believe that my experiences have given me the ability to handle situations efficiently and effectively. To conclude, I’m a well-rounded person with the experience and knowledge to do my job both efficiently and effectively, and my motivation for my work lies with the players who make up this great community.
Tell us about yourself: I am now a Senior in High School which is pretty exciting. I love to play sports mainly Basketball and Football. I also love to play video games such as Minecraft, Madden, 2k, and Call of Duty. I have been playing Minecraft for over 3 years now and know a lot about the game and know quite a bit about plugins and how to use them.
Anything else you would like to add: Thank you for you time.
07/23/2015 10:46 am
ImTheObjective
Great application! you're accepted! Please become an active member on our server and you will be promoted to what fits the server the best. congratulations.
07/23/2015 10:06 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Alexg27f2005
Name*:
IGN:
I am 15 years old and i will be 16 very soon

Gender*:
I am a boy and not a girl.

I live in England , In the UK.

Skype*:
My Skype is the same as my old in game name Which is Alexg27f

Position you are applying for:
I am applying for Jr.Admin, know as you said we may not recieve wanted rank. However i appreciate this, i voted this as i believe i can do the most help.

How often and long can you play?:
Every week i play hours and hours as every day i believe i play igleast 6 hours and max 10-11. However too your server if i get accepted it seems very well kept and would use a lot of time on.

I would like too join your staff team because i have joined and on atm i send this and think it is alright just may still need some help. If i can get staff i would really love too help your team and players when more and help the server out.

What you can you bring to the server:
Well i can bring a lot more players as i will tell all my Skype friend my real life friends and everybody i know and on forums. I can offer a lot of time too the server and playing time. I will give higher and lower staff my attention including players in need of help. i will always tell the truth incase of emergency and make sure keep my eyes for hacking , spamming and any other broken rules.

Past experience:
I have been staff on other server and are builder on one know developer on a up coming one. Have been manager but lost IP address as they didn't have Skype too get back. And i know every plugin and command. I am a great manager and have been like said before so if needed help with anything i could be a good helping hand. I know a lot as i have played for 3/4 years.

Why should we choose you over everyone else?:
You should choose me over somebody else because i am a mature 15 year old boy who i think can really help the server out. I will offer more time then any other staff could or would and will will try and stay on till i need too go somewhere. However , you should choose me over somebody else because i know every command for plugins or most them. I have been a lot of other staff so know what there job is too do. and i can control players very well while giving them a blast of a time. I can do multiple things as build which isn't even my main job as Jr.Admin if get and do The other if i am only staff on. I will do my best too help and not let you down.

Tell us about yourself:
I am a 15 year old boy who plays football sometimes but not nearly any anymore. I like saxohpones and is seen as a person who will listen and be nice but not put up with idiots such as hackers or in real life the case of people trying too attack you and stopping them.

Anything else you would like to add:
Not really i would just like too say i hope you like the app and can consider me as a
Jr.Admin

P.S Im AnTasTic1 On know <3
07/23/2015 10:13 am
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
07/23/2015 9:56 am
saphireblossom
Name*: Maisie
IGN: cloudbeast
Gender*: Female
Skype*: -------------------------
Position you are applying for: Mod
How often and long can you play?: 2-3 hrs a day
Why you want to join our staff team: Because I think it would be fun and a great experience
What you can bring to the server: I am fun and friendly. And I can help build and I am willing to do anything I can to help the owner
Past experience: I have been mod on 1 other server but for some reason the server hasn't been online
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: I can be fun and friendly and I am happy to be online at any time I am needed even if it is the middle of the night.
Tell us about yourself: I go to a boarding school (Which I hate) and I am obsessed with cycling. I am also addicted to my laptop ( like most teenagers)
Anything else you would like to add: I am happy if I don't get a rank I will be playing on the server anyway
Thanks for reading
07/23/2015 9:58 am
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome