Creator here, looking for an SMPemoji_people

Tip's Avatar Tip10/28/22 8:19 am
1 emeralds 185 8
11/12/2022 10:24 pm
Tip's Avatar Tip
Ahoy PMC, I'm Piracat.

I'm a returning YouTube Shorts creator looking for a fun and intuitive SMP to join to create content on. It can be a vanilla-like experience or a creator SMP of some sort. I highly despise servers that are lifesteal, have abilities, or are just downright filled with toxicity and drama.

More about me: I have been enjoying this blocky game for over 10+ years now, having experienced the building scene, player versus player scene, doing tons of exploration, and surviving the chaotic blocky world. I enjoy being around people who aren't uptight about everything and who love to laugh and have a good time. I'm quite the energetic and grinding type when it comes to this game, so expect high activity if I enjoy the atmosphere of the people I'm around.

I'm looking forward to seeing responses. You may link a discord server invitation in your response, or simply your discord user.

Sincerely, some cat.
Tip
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Vanilla0
11/10/2022 7:05 am
Level 1 : New Network
Hi there Piracat!

i have a potential job that needs fulfilled would be willing to pay around $200 note my criteria for this project will be rather time consuming hence why my payout offer is so high this project should last a couple months! i want you to take your time as this project will be used as my servers main key focus points.

more details when i hear from you

- Love David <3
Tip
11/12/2022 10:24 pm
Would love to hear more about it! Add me over on discord: mage#5453 - With the whole paying, I do things voluntarily!
SeaAquaWinter
11/03/2022 5:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hi there Piracat!

Feel free to join BambooNetwork, we would love to have you with us and hopefully bring some more players!

Since you are a YouTube Shorts creator, you will get the [YouTube] rank!

Version: 1.18.2
IP: BambooNetwork.isaactech.net

We also have other gamemodes such as bedwars & survival!
11/01/2022 2:35 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
Tip
11/01/2022 5:06 pm
hopefully we find a place.
DragonShieldMC
10/30/2022 7:17 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
You can join Dragon Shield we offer creator support aswell!

dragonshieldmc.net 1.19

https://discord.gg/wExPjkNJgv

We're one of the friendliest communities out there! We have a strict NO-TOXICITY policy which we enforce very carefully but effectively. Expect warm welcomes and honestly one of the best community experiences that you'll ever go through. The community is warm, kind and welcoming.

width=595

PlayTime Ranks, what are they and how do they work? Well, here player I'll answer your questions. Your rank gets upgraded while you're playing, the more play time the better the rank! The ranks offer amazing kits and cool perks such as the back, feed, more homes, hats, and many others! What are you waiting for come collect them all!

width=595

Custom mobs, you might be asking yourself huh what do they even have to offer I've seen the same thing on a million servers before... Well we decided to be DIFFERENT! We offer you 20 + Cave Custom Mobs. They spawn below 60 and they sure pack a punch! Watchers, Smoke Demons, Dead Miners, Crawling Skellys and more awaits you in the deepest depths.

width=595

We organize weekly boss events! A premium dungeon experience like no other! Fight bosses with a complex attack system and 30+ abilities per boss! The loot is also great but first comes first served the one to get the last hit gets the rewards so be quick and be smart and enjoy your time as the main character on our server!

width=595
Our Custom Enchants system offers you not 100, not 200, but 300 ENCHANTS ! You can get them from enchanting normally at a table or you can buy them with EXP! From PVP to Mining enchants to even Effects we have it all! You'll sure have fun using them we guarantee it!
We're also looking for staff !

Caffine Zombie
10/30/2022 3:07 am
Level 1 : New Network
BEDROCK REALM, Guilds, SMP, addons, cool owner, looking for someone who wants to head moderate and lead other moderators, also looking for new players all the time! we have a discord thats pretty loose and free, epic spawn area, willing to look at addon suggestions, Horion friendly, NOT GRIEFER FRIENDLY AT ALL, LOTS of anti griefer tools and devices active, A ONE player sleep by jumping on your pillow ! I strive for a builders paradise, all your custom banners are put up at spawn ! community representation for all, JOIN US 'discord.gg/v2h3aRYZSq
N0xus
10/28/2022 2:34 pm
Level 22 : Expert Artist
play.zedarsmp.com
Tip
10/29/2022 5:23 pm
can't connect to server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com