Cubixcraft - For all things cubed [Looking for staff!]

TheCreepernoid's Avatar TheCreepernoid2/3/14 4:46 pm
1 emeralds 124 6
2/4/2014 5:05 am
TheCreepernoid's Avatar TheCreepernoid
Cubixcraft is currently a survival server rapidly expanding out to all new thing like prison, roleplay, creative, kitpvp, arcade and many many more things!

Our goal is big, so that is why we need your help!
Right now the server is witelisted but you will be told if you get the spot!
Currently only the survival server is open for hiring but, when the next server comes out if we have lost of survival staff you will be able to have the choice to be that rank on another cubixcraft server!

We are also looking for plugin makers to help make plugins. And if you are a plugin maker you will get $10 every plugin you make in a cupon code for the cubixcraft stores.

requirements:
Skype (put your username in the comments and i might add you
nothing else...
TheCreepernoid
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/04/2014 12:02 am
TheCreepernoid
wesinux
TheCreepernoidCubixcraft is currently a survival server rapidly expanding out to all new thing like prison, roleplay, creative, kitpvp, arcade and many many more things!

Currently only the survival server is open for hiring but, when the next server comes out if we have lost of survival staff you will be able to have the choice to be that rank on another cubixcraft server!

We are also looking for plugin makers to help make plugins. And if you are a plugin maker you will get $10 every plugin you make in a cupon code for the cubixcraft stores.

requirements:
nothing else...

am I whitelisted as staff?

I tried to add you on skype but it didn't come up with anything.
02/03/2014 4:52 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
wesinux
TheCreepernoidCubixcraft is currently a survival server rapidly expanding out to all new thing like prison, roleplay, creative, kitpvp, arcade and many many more things!

requirements:
nothing else...

am I whitelisted as staff?
02/03/2014 4:51 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
wesinux
Good Morning TheCreepernoid my skype name is wesinux and my minecraft name is wesinux here are my qualitys

1. I know command blocks like the back of my hand.

2. I am family friendly.

3. I can do modding plugins ect...

4. i am 17.

5. I am trustworthy
02/04/2014 5:05 am
TheCreepernoid
I haven't found someone on skype under the skype name of wesinux but, you will get the spot once you give me a different skype name.
02/03/2014 4:47 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
shadowlord2345
izmojica02_1 please skype me i am on a lot and i have experience not alot of people have so please think about me

pls interveiw/make me apply on skype my app is very detailed and i dont want ppl to steal my comments (i have seen it done alot)
02/04/2014 5:03 am
TheCreepernoid
I sent you the contact request and you haven't replied yet.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome