|=+=| CursedMC |=+=| Youtuber Information!

Coasty's Avatar Coasty11/18/15 10:40 pm
1 emeralds 130 1
11/21/2015 10:13 am
Coasty's Avatar Coasty
Hey this is CursedMC

I have opened a server with a few of my friends and we plan to extend on the server as much as possible. We opened 5 days ago and have gotten $100 in donations and get around 10 players average. We are wanting to get some Youtubers that will record on the server and help develop the server a little bit more. I am sending this email out to a few Youtubers. Each of the Youtubers that accept recording will be given a voucher code that I will add onto buycraft and each player that uses the Youtubers voucher code at the end of the month will decide which youtuber gets cut and not paid. The Youtubers that bring in the server the most money will be given a certain % of the donations of the people that used their voucher.
Now to get into the server. The server is a Factions server with nerfed MCMMO, and voting. I am currently working on added Crates to the server. We have been looking for a Professional build team and will be hooking up the server with a new spawn and warps. With voting each vote you will receive $500 ign, 3 diamonds, and 16 obsidian. When the donation goal is reached for the server the Owner or Admin will start a drop party thanking all the players for the Wonderful support given to the server each day. At the end of the month the top donor will be given a $10 voucher that will allow them to get any ranks/commands/misc they want that equal $10.
Now for what all of you are wanting to here what you as a Youtuber will receive as helping the server become the server I believe it can become. Youtubers will be given the voucher along with multiple commands in game

- /ci
-/hat
-/ignore
-/nick
-/ptime
-/pv (One row)
-Join full server
-/tptoggle
- And 6 sethomes

In the kit for youtuber you will receive 1 crate key for Youtubers under 5k subs each video and 3 crate keys for Youtubers over 5k subs. The crate keys are for you as a youtuber to advertise them so people will buy them and get hooked on the idea of crate keys.

Server IP: play.cursedmc.com
Owners: Dan2017, and x_Exile_x
Website: We are waiting for a website developer to make us a custom website and we will purchase one and have it up for the server.

Thanks so much for reading all of the information and helping CursedMC become the great server I believe it can become.

- CursedMC Staff
Coasty
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon