Dark Arcane RPG : RECRUITING BUILDERS LOREWRITERS DEVELOPERS

monkeykyle30918's Avatar monkeykyle309188/6/14 11:57 am
8/12/2014 4:42 pm
monkeykyle30918's Avatar monkeykyle30918

Hullo, I am a person recruiting for the server, "Dark Arcane". This server is a RPG server that needs to be made. We need builders for terraforming and building, developers, helpers, lore writers, and much more! Read below for more information!

Our Youtube Video

About

This server is an RPG server that will later have many features, custom plugins, back stories, events, towns, kingdoms, dungeons, and a lot of more stuff. We have two sides, good and evil. Yami, the evil side, and Alcander, the justified side. We need Builders, for buildings and terraformers, Developers, for plugins and coding and stuff, Lore Writers, for people who right the lores, Administrators, and Moderators.

Builders: You help us build. Must know how to use Voxel Sniper, and World edit. Although we strongly recommend using Voxel sniper. Your task for now is to help us with the Starter Tutorial Island, for when players just join along with Terra Forming when we need it and other varieties of builds.

The map of the world

Developers: You must know how to code, Must be Java 6- Bukkit API, along with knowing your coded permissions. Developers have a long task like making Custom NPC quest plugins, Custom Admin tools, etc. So this is a big task.

Lore Writers: You come up with the Back Story, and all of the other Story lines. It must be very detailed, you must use Perfect/Very good Grammar, you may write a Lore with someone else, no matter what program you are using, and it must be Fantasy related. No guns, No Modern Technology, etc, Allowed. No excuses.

Administrators: You get this during when the server opens to public, or goes to beta testing. You earn it with trust, maturity and playtime.

Moderators: You get this during when the server opens to public, or goes to beta testing. You earn it with trust, maturity and playtime.

Format for the Applications:

IGN :

JOB :

HOW CAN YOU HELP THE SERVER :

EXAMPLES OF WORK EXPERIENCE :

HOW MUCH TIME CAN YOU SPEND ON THE SERVER :

(The Owner's Information)

I dont do calls
I dont accept spam.
elliotbewey@yahoo.co.uk

Further Information: We will notify you the IP if accepted, and you may re-apply if denied. You may contact us Via Email if you don't have Skype.

Other Information:

The Dark Arcane is an RPG I am working on. But this dream cant come true with out the community's help! We will need builders, lore creators, developers and community managers. Once we are in beta we will accept moderators and administrators! The server will have fully custom terrain and trees and a fully custom plugin(s) to manage the upcoming features we hope to implement!

What it will have:
It will have lots of islands that you can explore! It will have custom weapons with custom damage names types and rareness we are also hoping for ability's (Fire ball) (Lighting-storm) but of course this can't be done with out a developer. We will have a trading system using villagers, villagers will trade items we will make them trade our custom items like swords and other things. We will also have a flowing economy using gold there will be gold-nugget, gold-ingot and gold-block. To craft 1 gold ingot it will cost 64 gold nuggets and to craft 1 gold block it will cost 64 gold bars. We will disable crafting in the RPG so this will be done by trading. And a leveling system and more will be implemented! With your help all these features can be added

May I apply as of right now?
Yes, we are recruiting!

We Need Professional Devs!!!
monkeykyle30918
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/12/2014 4:42 pm
monkeykyle30918
bump
08/10/2014 7:56 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
Owen_
IGN : owen9779

JOB : Lore Writer

HOW CAN YOU HELP THE SERVER : English is my first language and favourite subject, and I read a lot of fantasy. I think it would be interesting to write some.

EXAMPLES OF WORK EXPERIENCE : Well not a lot of people ask for lore so, I got nothing.

HOW MUCH TIME CAN YOU SPEND ON THE SERVER : Honestly, not huge amounts, a couple days a week maybe? It really depends on what this is like.
08/10/2014 7:56 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
Kontayes
Server sounds outstanding
Im not much of a good builder or get into any of the aspects in what you wish but ill apply to what i believe i am good at.

IGN : Kontaes

JOB : Terraformer

HOW CAN YOU HELP THE SERVER : I am not very skilled in building but i am decently skilled in terraforming making artificial landscapes look natural and make them look good I am not experienced with voxel sniper or World edit i mainly do it by hand has that is how i get it to feel right. As you are not looking for admin unless they prove themselves which is understandable as that position is what i would have been asking for as i had training for administrative work. But in the time being my skills bend more to the lines of Terraforming as i find it relaxing.

EXAMPLES OF WORK EXPERIENCE : Never really documented myself making hills and forests look natural or of my underground builds.

HOW MUCH TIME CAN YOU SPEND ON THE SERVER : 1-3 hours a day.
08/10/2014 7:34 am
monkeykyle30918
Bump
08/08/2014 10:19 am
monkeykyle30918
Everything so little, I need paragraphs.
08/10/2014 7:53 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
Owen_
I really don't think anyone will write paragraphs with so little idea of what is actually happening. Your post was a bit vague.
08/08/2014 8:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
CraftyMannn
IGN : CraftyMannn

JOB: Lore writer.

HOW CAN YOU HELP THE SERVER :I wish to write some lore's.

EXAMPLES OF WORK EXPERIENCE : I have a lot with plugins etc, but i don't want to for that.

HOW MUCH TIME CAN YOU SPEND ON THE SERVER: Along time I have another month free before school?

08/08/2014 8:00 am
monkeykyle30918
Bump, also, I already told you, when the server goes public, that is when the administrator and builder ranks come, they are not earned with an application, they are earned with trust and maturity. Also I deny both of your requests.
08/07/2014 11:42 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
killeraxes
IGN : killeraxes

JOB :builder and administrator

HOW CAN YOU HELP THE SERVER :i can help with plugins and buildin and advertising

EXAMPLES OF WORK EXPERIENCE :... I dont have but right know im helping developing a server

HOW MUCH TIME CAN YOU SPEND ON THE SERVER :every day 1-3 h
08/07/2014 11:35 am
monkeykyle30918
Anybody going to apply?

08/07/2014 10:38 am
monkeykyle30918
bump bump
08/06/2014 9:57 pm
monkeykyle30918
bump
08/06/2014 8:09 pm
monkeykyle30918
bump
08/06/2014 4:05 pm
monkeykyle30918
bump
08/06/2014 12:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
BeMyDinoDouh
IGN : slywolf456

JOB :Builder-Admin

HOW CAN YOU HELP THE SERVER :I can help the server by building spawn and do ranks for the server.I can do permissions for ranks too.As long as its group manager i can do all of it.You wont need to help.

EXAMPLES OF WORK EXPERIENCE :Ive been staff on 50 servers and owned a server,Ive done permissions,ranks,and plugins on many servers.

HOW MUCH TIME CAN YOU SPEND ON THE SERVER :I have school so its gonna be low but i can help out the server a lot.

Skype:anuj.patel456-Im only messaging so message me and give me a request to be friends.
08/06/2014 12:36 pm
monkeykyle30918
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome