✎DarkRevil✎Factions✎PvP✎Mcmmo✎Griefing

AgawamIdol's Avatar AgawamIdol2/10/13 8:27 pm
2/11/2013 7:23 pm
AgawamIdol's Avatar AgawamIdol

IP: server.darkrevil.com

Welcome To DarkRevil!

Please feel free to post here with any questions you may have, or even better, join our website/forums and post any questions you may have there! We strive to make a very competitive PVP/Faction community where no one is safe and anyone can be taken out with enough time and thought. Our community is friendly, however we do get the occasional noob, like everywhere so we do ask you be patient please.

Staff

Our staff are from around the world and are normally on 24 hours a day. We are continuously recruiting members for the staff team as we allways seem to be short-staffed! Feel free to pop us an application on our forums at:
http://www.darkrevil.com/forum
However please bare in mind that not everyone gets accepted, you have to gain staff influence. So yes, that means sucking up haha! Also don't forget to put some time into the server before applying!

Plugins

We like to keep the server quite minimal, keeping things simple for you guys. However I'm always open to decent suggestions, just post them on the forums or contact me directly. The main plugins we are currently using are:
Factions
McMMO
Essentials
SignShop
Unfortunately, I like to keep things to trading wherever possible, we have shops, and an auction system for you to get money for those items you don't need. However if your prices are right, you could find yourself getting very rich! - and possibly able to buy donator status!
We also are trying out a few fun plugins. Craft special arrows that can either blind or confuse your target. If your lucky enough to kill your target, you might just get their head has a trophy to display to the rest of you faction!

Donations

Our server has plenty of different Donator packages. Check out the Website for information or log into the server and check the sign board for all our information. If you wish to donate to the server, you can do directly through our website, using paypal!

Rules

Our server has quite a few rules, however I'd just like to point out that they are very much just common sense, for example being a total douche will easily get you banned, however coming online and joining in with a bit of banter won't. Just keep a steady eye on what you're doing!
Griefing IS allowed!!

Images

Click to reveal

AgawamIdol
Level 24 : Expert Blockhead