Dead Island Inspiration Server

brawley12's Avatar brawley126/19/13 7:40 pm
1 emeralds 462 2
6/30/2013 8:00 pm
brawley12's Avatar brawley12
Well hello! I have been inactive for awhile due to a busy summer, but now im here.
Im here for several things but with all one common goal. To create and host a Dead Island inspired server.
What i need:
-a server host or someone willing to host one(yes i know why not do it myself? well i dont have the capabilities nor probably will i ever)
-builders
=i mostly need modern builders though

This server as said before is inspired by the game Dead Island, although it isnt exactly like it.
Ive already created the main islands. The first and smaller one will have the resort and community. The second is a large scale island lurking with the dangerous zombies.
I do plan to make more islands or maps to add to it but thoughs are the ones i have for now.

First though i need a server host before i can get any builders to help with the resort.
Possible server hoster ATTENTION! You can either comment on here if you could host this idea or pm me.
And also builders when i can host the map i will add an application in which you can fill out in another forum i will make specifically for Applying.
I am having issues with pictures so sooner or later i will upload screenshots of the islands.

Well everybody thank you and please consider helping me out!
brawley12
Level 22 : Expert Unicorn