Lunar Vanilla! Survival Server LOOKING FOR STAFF!

Popponic's Avatar Popponic4/17/16 4:53 pm
4/20/2016 6:17 pm
Popponic's Avatar Popponic
Hey, I'm one of the Owners of Lunar Vanilla!!

We are currently looking for a lot of staff! So please choose an application/rank that suits you and fill it in!

Plugin Developer
Click to reveal
IGN
Why you want to help
Prior Plugin Knowledge?
What makes you a good Admin aswell?
Any other information?
WE NEED PLUGIN DEVS TO WORK STRAIGHT AWAY!

Admin
Click to reveal
IGN
Previous Experiences as Admin
What do you see in this server?
Why do you want to join our staff?
Why do you think you should be Admin?
Any other information?

Click to reveal
IGN
Previous Experiences as Moderator
What are your goals to becoming Admin?
Do you think you can become an Admin?
Why do you think you should be Moderator?
Any other information?

One App! If we say, in bold, "Second Chance" then you can apply for another rank or the same!
Popponic
Level 38 : Artisan Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/20/2016 6:17 pm
Popponic
FROM NOW ON!
You will be checked thoroughly, if you do not have a excellent app, you will be denied!
We are cracking down on liars, and griefers. Even if you are accepted, you will be on trial, with no op and perms, for a week. If you prove your worth, we will rank you but not give you op! Only trusted staff will have op!

If this annoys you, you're probably looking to abuse your powers!
04/18/2016 5:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
pineyapple99
IGN: pineyapple99
Previous Experiences as Admin: Server called Enchanted network
What do you see in this server? This is a new community that i would love to see grow!
Why do you want to join our staff? I love to build and people say that i'm pretty good. I would love to contribute all that i can to this server through building and stopping hackers/ grievers
Why do you think you should be Admin? I am funny and kind, i would help people as much as possible and help the owners and other staff build.
Any other information? I'm in the UK and i'm studying for my exams atm

=) - thanks - PINEY
04/17/2016 8:14 pm
m1n3rguy
IGN:
m1n3rguy25
Rank Applying For:
Developer
Why you want to help:
I want to help because I have lots of plugin knowledge. I have coded many plugins in the past and I am looking forward to helping this server become a big sensation! Hopefully I can create a plugin for this kind of server!
Prior Plugin Knowledge?
Essentials
JAVA
FileZilla
Etc.
What makes you a good Admin aswell?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I am a great helper to others and I give respect to people everytime I respond to them. This server keeps me active and always fun to play with others!
Any other information?
I live in a small town in Virginia, USA. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.
04/17/2016 8:00 pm
Level 1 : New Network
apricott99
Its no longer here =S
04/17/2016 7:42 pm
Popponic
Everyone meet on server; 75.133.166.202
04/17/2016 7:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
brachialspace70
I'm a plugin developer. Add me on skype @ chris.brachial
04/17/2016 6:41 pm
_Xenen_
IGN: Xenen

Previous Experiences as Admin: Unlike most people applying for random servers, I feel that I am experienced and well aware of the sacrifices and obstacles I must do to exceed them. I have been Moderator and Administrator in only two servers. I have been Moderator in “BlockRealms”, a server that mostly consisted of mini games such as “Cookie Slap”. The server I was Admin on was named “RainbowMC”, which was soon DDoSed. I am not currently with any server, but I do know what it takes to become a staff member in a server. Each server is consisted of a Helper, Moderator, Admin, and the Owner. Applying for Staff, I know what I must sacrifice for the Minecraft server. I must spend time and have loyalty towards each and every one of you. Not just you, the staff, but each and every player I encounter in the server. My differences from other Minecraft players proves that I am apt for this position.

What do you see in this server? Knowing that I have not seen the server, I cannot honestly say. What I can say is that most people are in need of a great server to play on. With the correct stabilities, and correct people as staff, I feel that not only a server like this can grow, but prosper through being a great server in the future.

Why do you want to join our staff? For the other people who submitted an application like me, I believe that mine shall be acknowledged by your staff. Unlike other players, I do not have the consistency to lie nor do I treat others with disrespect due to its negative vivacity. If you obligate the truth, I will deliver the truth and only that. As for many other people, this deceitful action means nothing to them, but not for me. For many people, they see Minecraft as a simple lifestyle game in homes that people see as just “games”. Not to me. I see it as a new dimension ran by certain people that run servers just like this one for example. I see the world of Minecraft expanding each and every day, but cannot due to society not respecting one another. I am a rebel towards that cause. I like to treat people the same for their ethnicity, gender, or even beliefs.

Why do you think you should be Admin? Being an Admin requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism. Becoming an Admin includes a lot of traits and characteristics. More things you can add on becoming an Admin is respect, honesty and the ability to cope with others in troublesome times. I own all of these traits for I am all these things.

Any other information? One cannot judge someone for what they write, so if you need to talk to get to know me better, just Skype and message me. I have TS and also a phone.
04/17/2016 6:17 pm
TheRottenOneYT
IGN Galaxy4800
Why you want to help: i want to help because im friendly and love helping in any way and i see alot in the future of this server
Prior Plugin Knowledge? i have HEAPS of stuff on plugins perms management and coding i think i can bring alot to this server and to make this my best server experience.
What makes you a good Admin aswell? i have owned a server for 2 years it went pretty well and helping you out seems like the right thing to do since i know alot about java and perms. and im been a past admin on munchy mc and through helping my friends banning hackers series iv known alot
Any other information? um i like to go paint balling with friends in my free time
04/17/2016 5:44 pm
SwiftNinja534
IGN
SwiftNinja534
Previous Experiences as Moderator-
I have been a Head Admin on a smaller sized server and from that I learned a good deal of essentials commands. I also learned the commands for Group manager not sure what you use for your server. Lastly I was accepted to become helper on another small-medium server too.
Since I do not have the Ip I can't really answer truthfully but I expect to see great things.
What are your goals to becoming Admin?
If I am accepted in the first place I would make sure to follow all the rules that the other players have to follow and I would learn those rules. I would try to be on as much as possible. Overall, I think if you want to be an admin you have to love the server, have fun on the server, and make sure everyone else is having fun too.
Do you think you can become an Admin?
Well I think that everyone could be an admin if they show they are mature and responsible enough.
Why do you think you should be Moderator?
Well I 've been a regular player on a bunch of minecraft servers and I decided I want to learn more on the other side of the server with the staff team. Over the weekends I can be on almost the whole day but sometimes I might have to go places and do things. On week days I can do around 2-4 hours on the server and maybe 5 but no more than that. I already stated my past experiences with plug-ins and the commands. I like to have a lot of fun but I can be serious and get stuff done. I am very respectful and would listen to those above me. I am also able to communicate well with others (I'm not shy).
Any other information?
I do not use Skype unfortunately and my time zone is GMT -4 hours (East Coast of the US)
04/17/2016 5:51 pm
Popponic
Good Application, we are currently sorting out the server majorly, we will PM you when you can join.
04/17/2016 5:24 pm
Popponic
We now NEED PLUGIN DEVS!
04/17/2016 5:08 pm
KawaiiBillz
ip?
04/17/2016 5:06 pm
Popponic
Alright, Accepted. Good application. Ip is in PM
04/17/2016 5:00 pm
KawaiiBillz
IGN : iCloudMX Age: 14 Rank: Admin. Why I want this Job:
I can add several, and unique things. Such as my amazing experience (4 years), and my user management, my plugin management, and my Server Management. I know what i'm doing. i'm also great at detecting hackers. I've caught around 50-60 hackers. this year, and still i'm getting more. I usually record whenever I play minecraft, and I'm always ready for anything that comes in my way. I can do So many things, and help out very much.

I'm a great person, considering my style, and maturity. I'm small but very considerable and mature for my age. I'm great at helping out which is what i do best. and i'd like to do the same for this community! I'm one of the many applicants, but i'm looking forward to being one of the chosen. i'm very responsible, and i know i can deal with tasks, and issues which other people are dealing with!

I am a great person, and i like focusing at the things i want to achieve, i am a good staff, and i have been staff on several servers. I know ALL Commands for Admin, and OP, and i love playing minecraft servers, i got minecraft on April 14 2011 and I was playing minecraft for 4 years now. I ran my own server before, but due to some issues, it had to shut down. I am here to apply on this new server, I've been searching for servers like this for a while, but haven't found any. I would run my own server again, but i can't afford it since its really expensive. I try to get to the best edge in making the server the best i can do. And i do lots of work fixing plugins. One thing i am great at is Plugins, and Programming Permissions, i am great at that kind of stuff, including Building. I am great at building structure, but not the best. I know how to use world edit, but theres better than me. The reason why i am applying for admin, is that i can help the server. not like moderator just stands and bans people, its not much work, but admin is something, i know you must have lots of responsibility, and lots of Patience. I am a patient person, and know how to control my temper.

What can I offer/experience?
I've been staff on several servers, but most servers i was accepted Admin, and i am a great staff and Player. I love helping others, and doing whats best for the server. i know ALL Commands for moderator, which will help a lot, and i'm very experienced in it. my most important care about being staff is the way i treat people, I'd like to treat people in a fashion and nice way, without raging at them and screaming. I like having a good attitude around people and be very responsible. theres so many things i can do and i must be very responsible to do it, it is also fun, cause you can always be there for someone.
I have a lot of experience being staff for over four years and I will guarantee to assist you. I do know lots of plugins essentials, coreprotect, AncientGates, CreativeGates, worldedit, world guard, group manager, pex, bungeecord, hub. I will use all efforts to assist the employees and users.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome