🌟Deep SMP [Vanilla] ⚡️ [NEW] [Whitelisted] 🌟

DeepSMP's Avatar DeepSMP4/26/19 3:36 pm
2 emeralds 309 5
5/12/2019 1:36 pm
ItzLily's Avatar ItzLily

Hello and welcome to what will be a Minecraft 1.14 White-listed vanilla server,
a server which you can openly share out ideas, create your own personal content
and formulate a steady but very connected community. We are looking for dedicated
players to join our server and be a part of our journey. Although we are a fairly new
community we are still continuing to improve and maintain a better server.

Be active on discord!Be active on the Minecraft server! (Daily!)

✦ Be Creative!

✦ Contribute to the server ( Adding to the Market , Adding community builds etc..).

* (Looking for serious players only!) *

* If these requirements apply to you please fill out the application format
below!

✦ Minecraft name/IGN:

✦ Age:

✦ Why do you want to join this server?

✦ What is/are your play style(s)?

✦ Discord name:

✦ Have you ever joined a SMP server? If so what was it like?

✦Respect the map & environment

✦Always be mature and respectful. Give others the respect you want to receive!

No Trespassing into others builds without permission!

✦No Griefing or Stealing!

✦No Mods (like X-rays) that provide an unfair advantage!

✦We are a mature community so we would prefer that you are at least 18 or above!

✦Most importantly have fun and goof off! Just no toxic behavior!
DeepSMP
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/12/2019 1:36 pm
ItzLily
✦ Minecraft name/IGN: ItzLily

✦ Age: 13

✦ Why do you want to join this server? I’m looking for a good smp server that is peaceful and not dramatic and doesn’t have all the toxic super young players. I also like how it’s a smp so not everyone can join and it gives you that warm community feel.

✦ What is/are your play style(s)? I love horses and breeding them so I would love to breed horses in my own stable. I also love building unique things no one else builds. I also love building shops and things to sell.

✦ Discord name: ItzLily#3409

✦ Have you ever joined a SMP server? If so what was it like? I have never been on another smp server. I’ve been on servers LIKE smp servers but not an actual one.
04/30/2019 6:06 pm
xMich
✦ Minecraft name/IGN: PatoeterStef

✦ Age: 16

✦ Why do you want to join this server? I've been looking for a great server with a nice community for a while now. When 1.14 came out, I started playing again after a 2 year break and I'm hoping to have fun in a brand new server.

✦ What is/are your play style(s)? I love exploring new places in the world, and building. I will mainly be building as much as I can because that's what I do mostly in Minecraft.

✦ Discord name: xMich#3928

✦ Have you ever joined a SMP server? If so what was it like? I have played on 2 SMP servers before. The first SMP server unfortunately stopped because all the players stopped playing. The second SMP server I left because the server was planning on merging with another server but it ended up not doing that, and therefore the map was removed.
04/28/2019 5:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
cloydsail
✦ Minecraft name/IGN: cloydsail

✦ Age: 18

✦ Why do you want to join this server? I am just coming back to MC after many years off and would love to jump back into an amazing community to relearn the game and have fun.

✦ What is/are your play style(s)? I love adventuring, collaborating with other members, and building. I plan on applying things from recent updates into my elaborate builds.

✦ Discord name: cloydsail

✦ Have you ever joined a SMP server? If so what was it like? Yes, I have joined many SMP servers but way back in the day. The servers often failed or I left because of inactivity, but I won't let that happen on Deep SMP.
04/30/2019 2:27 amhistory
DeepSMP
Sounds great! You meet the requirements and we would love to have you in the team.
We have sent you a message on discord and tomorrow afternoon we will forward you with further instructions.

*What is the full discord username*
05/01/2019 9:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
cloydsail
discord

cloydsail #6379
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome