Defiance Raid - Looking for staff

Waffles3253's Avatar Waffles32536/15/15 2:36 pm
6/15/2015 5:03 pm
lemmo03's Avatar lemmo03
Hey there! My name is Tuti_, and I am here on behalf of Defiance Raid. I am here today in search of great additions to our staff and development team! We only accept the best and most experienced players to join our staff team in our endeavors to create a new and amazing server for the Minecraft community! We have created a list of needed ranks and a description for each, so you may apply and try your chances at being accepted into our staff team!

WHAT WE ARE
Defiance Raid is a Factions server with intentions to create a new, innovative PvP environment. We only give our best to ensure the best experience for our players. Defiance Raid is currently a small server with intentions to grow and show the Minecraft community how great we are! We plan to create new gamemodes along with our PvP experience to further enhance the overall gameplay. What we plan to bring in the near future:

- A new ranking system to help players find their place among the ranks of the PvP ladder based on their overall skill.

- Creative minigames to help players find a new escape into fun.

With further planning and development, Defiance Raid hopes to bring even more ideas and games to our server and make the experience better than it was before!

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR

Defiance Raid only hires the best and most experienced staff and developers to help us run our server. We look for fun, creative, and professional staff members to help run and keep Defiance Raid the best it can be! We are looking for a multitude of players to fill our spots; here is what we require:

Moderator - Your job is to moderate the general population of the server and ensure a great experience for our players. You will punish wrong-doers, enforce the server rules, and encourage the following of the server rules. You are expected to be actively improving and drawing in players where and when you can.

Helper

- Your job is to help the general population of the server with questions and problems. You will report wrong-doers to upper staff and encourage mature acts. You are expected to be actively helping out players with their issues and ensuring a great environment and experience for the playerbase of Defiance Raid.

Builder

- Your job is to create and develop the attractions and structures of Defiance Raid. You will build, create, and brainstorm new structures and attractions to be added to the experience of Defiance Raid. You are expected to be actively creating and innovating new structures and creations to be added to the general structure of Defiance Raid.

Graphics Artist

- Your job is to create and develop the art to be used in the advertising and general structure of Defiance Raid. You will create and brainstorm the art to be used in the general structure and advertising of Defiance Raid. You are expected to be actively creating and developing the art to be used in the general structure and advertising of Defiance Raid.

*More positions to open up in the near future*

Applications:

Position you are applying for:
IGN:
Experience with moderating or being a staff member:
Skype (can be shared privately):
Why do you want to be a Defiance Raid staff member?:
Why should you be a Defiance Raid staff member?:
Screenshots of build (if applying for Builder):
Previous work (if applying for GFX artist):
Any other info?:

Thank you all for your time! I wish all applicants luck and I hope to see you all on the staff team soon!

- The Defiance Raid staff team
Waffles3253
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer