↪ ★ DelseyriaRPG ★ ↩ Discover a unique RPG server!

Delseyrian's Avatar Delseyrian7/31/17 7:25 am history
9/21/2017 2:40 pm
Delseyrian's Avatar Delseyrian

Our server, DelseyriaRPG, is a medieval RPG server with quests and slight roleplay based off a three year old community which was initially a skyblock server.

The server has been sitting idle for a while due to the lack of motivation from my side, but worry no more, as now I am back and I am willing to update it with new content. However, since most of my staff members have quit I am in need a set of new active and helpful staff members in order to help the server progress and expand the community.

As much as we need a staff team, we are also looking for a community, so consider playing on the server instead of applying for a position on it. Nobody appreciates staff hoppers, and no one likes to be a staff member on a dead server without a community either! It's just not that fun, is it?

Now, you may be wondering yourself, what's the community based on? How does the server work? What can I do on the server?
Imagine a blender. Now imagine a normal generated world, a regular community, basic plugins and no goals. Put all of that in the blender you just imagined. What's the outcome?
Yes, you guessed it. A mixture of useless junk that should be thrown out of a window. But fear no more! Our server's not like that!

With a fully 15000x15000 hand-drawn map, a friendly community, custom plugins, quests, NPCs, RPG aspects and a lot of other extras to mention, we are certain that our server provides a unique and fun experience to the community!

Not yet satisfied? Contact me on Discord and I will convince you to join! ItsGamingSoni#8545 is my Discord if you want to have a nice chat.

Satisfied?! Looking forward to joining us already?
Join our website!
Join our discord!
Or join directly using our IP; drpg.us.to:25566

We're looking forward to seeing you on our server.

Content by our community!

Delseyrian
Level 24 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/21/2017 2:40 pm
Delseyrian
Livemap is rendering!

09/17/2017 12:04 am
Delseyrian
09/15/2017 8:21 pm
Delseyrian
We're currently looking for new ideas to implement in the server, check out this thread for more information.

www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/delseyriarpg-custom-coded-rpg-unique-professional_553795
09/13/2017 5:16 am
Delseyrian
Around 5 quests has been made! Looking for some brain-stormers for new quest ideas ;)!

3 donation perks has been added as well!

Join our Discord at https://discord.gg/YWqGd86
09/06/2017 5:16 am
Delseyrian
The server is now Towny! (still beta though!)
09/02/2017 2:41 pm
Delseyrian
Added a new episode by our player DanDracozic, also known as ModdedDad! subscribe to him here and show him some love :)

www.youtube.com/channel/UCSnyT80Sj1AgGrmvfWoZXxg
08/12/2017 6:21 pm
Delseyrian
Added a Lets Play by one of our players!
08/05/2017 6:18 am
Delseyrian
Thanks for your amazing review!
08/04/2017 5:22 pm
Level 21 : Expert Button Pusher
DunkinMyDonuts
An absolutely phenomenal gaming experience that I would recommend to anybody interested in an engaging RPG server with a bunch of fun plugins to offer. The community is very not-toxic and what's left of the staff is very helpful, especially this user that I met called DunkinMyDonuts. He deserves a promotion.

Overall, definitely recommend it. Outstanding plugins, community, NPCs and more. Delseyria takes Minecraft to the next level.
08/03/2017 10:14 pm
Delseyrian
Thanks for your review, I appreciate the feedback!
08/03/2017 8:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Agent_Flint
I love the plugins this server has to offer, you won't find plugins quite like this anywhere else. And to top it all off, everyone I have met has been awesome. They are all super welcoming and helpful.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome