↪ ★ DelseyriaRPG ★ ↩ Seeking Photographers and YouTubers!

Delseyrian's Avatar Delseyrian7/29/17 1:01 pm history
1 emeralds 223 2
8/12/2017 7:04 pm
Delseyrian's Avatar Delseyrian

Our server, DelseyriaRPG, is a medieval RPG server with quests and slight roleplay based off a three year old community which was initially a skyblock server.

The server has been sitting idle for a while due to the lack of motivation from my side, but worry no more, as now I am back and I am willing to update it with new content. However, since most of my staff members have quit I am in need a set of new active and helpful staff members in order to help the server progress and expand the community.

As much as we need a staff team, we are also looking for a community, so consider playing on the server instead of applying for a position on it. Nobody appreciates staff hoppers, and no one likes to be a staff member on a dead server without a community either! It's just not that fun, is it?

Contact me on Discord so we can discuss your application! ItsGamingSoni#8545 is my Discord if you want to have a nice chat about how the server works and how the staff team operates.

Please note that we're only hiring helpers, all the staff members in our server starts out as a helper and climbs the staff rank ladder according to the time they spent as a staff team unit and the services they've offered, whether exceptional or regular!

Helpful information;
Join our website!
Join our discord!
Or join directly using our IP; drpg.us.to:25566
Delseyrian
Level 24 : Expert Network