DepthCraft- Need full staff team!

Heartless_'s Avatar Heartless_7/31/15 2:28 am
7/31/2015 11:20 pm
Klink13's Avatar Klink13
Hi, my name is Emily. I am the owner of a brand-new Survival server. I have many plans for this server, including many plugins and features, lag free gameplay, and a player friendly environment. In order to create this ideal environment I need to have the perfect staff team that I can rely on. This is the part where I ask you to consider whether you believe you will fit the job. I need responsible people, age does not really matter. I want you to be completely truthful in you applications. Thank you, Emily

Positions available:
Click to reveal
Head Admin (1)
Admin (4)
Head Mod (1)
Moderators (5)
Helpers (8)

See 'spoiler' menus for rank description and application. Please consider lower ranks and don't all go for high ones.

Helper
Click to reveal
Helpers are welcome to play as any other player and will be sort of like a spy. You will have a "donor" rank that will allow you to kick, mute, disappear,and teleport.

Application:
Helper
Name:
Maturity:
How often can you play:
Time zone:
Ign:
Why should I make you a helper:
Why is your application better than the others:
What would you do if someone was flyhacking:
What would you do if someone was griefing:
Other:

Mod and Head Mod
Click to reveal
Moderators have all the commands as do helpers, along with temp ban, jail, restricted world edit, and a few others. They are responsible of monitoring chat, and checking up on people. Mods should try to befriend the players and remind them of rules.

Application:
Moderator:
Name:
How often can you play:
Time zone:
Ign:
Why should I make you a Mod:
Experience:
What would you do if someone was cursing at you:
What would you do if someone was trying to get you to give them items:
What do you enjoy doing in your free time:
Other:

Admin and Head Admin
Click to reveal
Administrators mean business. They also need to be friendly so that people like them. You need to be able to be a quick thinker for this job. If you apply for this and I think you aren't quite ready, you might get mod or helper. Admins will have access to most commands, including /gm

Application
Admin
Name:
Why should I make you a Admin:
Staff Experience:
Maturity:
How often can you play:
Time zone:
How long have you had mine craft:
Did you read the whole introduction:
What would you do if someone was cursing at you:
What would you do if there was a grief, and you didn't catch who did it:
Coke or Pepsi:
Other:[

IF YOU APPLY FOR A RANK I MAY PUT YOU IN A HIGHER OR LOWER RANK. PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL JOB DESCRIPTIONS BEFORE CHOOSING ONE. DO NOT ASK FOR HEAD MOD OR HEAD ADMIN. I WILL CHOOSE OUT OF THE CANIDATES

This thread will be locked at 12 pm July 31 Pacific Time Zone. Thank you!
Heartless_
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2015 11:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Klink13
Admin
Name: Rasmus (classic Danish name)
Ign: klink13
Why should I make you a Admin: I have a lot of experience dealing with a server. I have owned several servers myself, some were succesful, some were not. I can be used pretty anything to help with your server. Overwatch, plug-in fixing, building, etc.
Why is your application better than the others: I don't think it is. I don't think it's important for my application to be more "fancy" than others. I think the important thing is that, you'll realize that I have more experience than many of the other people. That you'll realize, in the end, it doesn't matter if my application is good or not, cause it's not my application that is going to help your server. I am.
Staff Experience: Pretty much anything. I can fix plug-ins, I can build, I can be functionated as "overwatch" (Making sure people follow the rules)
Maturity: Well, I am 16 years old. I have been a year off to school, where I am 100 km from my home every day, so I am pretty independent and I have easy to socialize. So overall? 9/10 (I am weak to racist jokes, even though they are not funny)
How often can you play: Pretty much every day, but mostly at nights (+1 GMT)
Time zone: +1 GMT
How long have you had mine craft: Phew, IDK. 2011? Well, I can tell you; when I started, there were not hills
Did you read the whole introduction: Of course.
What would you do if someone was cursing at you: Let's example say, 2 guys are fighting over a diamond block, claiming it's theirs. I break them up, and the one guy says "fuck you, you're a shitty <rank>". First I would simply to ask him to stop swearing. If he goes once again, I would then tell him to calm down or get a warning kick. If he again continues, he would get that warning kick. If the case was for him to return and keep cursing, I would then give him 5-10 minutes to calm down in a 5-10 mins. temp. ban.
What would you do if someone was trying to get you to give them items: I would tell them, it's against the rules, and even though I am admin, I have to follow the rules as well as any other.
What would you do if there was a grief, and you didn't catch who did it: I would collect info, maybe if you had that plug-in which tells who did it, I would use it to find out who did it.
What do you enjoy doing in your free time: Playing football and socialize. But who says you can't socialize on the internet?
Coke or Pepsi: Must be the million dollar question, eh? In can I prefer coke. Bottle; Pepsi.
Other: I can help you build a spawn, if you'd like? I am really creative, and I am going for an architecture education next 10 years
07/31/2015 10:31 pm
alexcarty
Application
Admin
Name: alex
Ign:alexcarty
Why should I make you a Admin: You should make me Admin or whatever other rank you believe I should get because I have a lot of experience that will help me help the server out the best I can, I am a very friendly person who can keep cool when someone is trying to make me mad, I am good with many in game things like watching over players and going undercover to watch staff members that could be abusing. I am also good at making sure the players are following the rules and having the best time that they can.
Why is your application better than the others: Honestly, I am not sure what makes my application better, sure I may be able to do things others might not be able to but that doesn't exactly make my application better then the others
Staff Experience: My experience as a staff member is very vast as I have been playing minecraft for 5 years now and 4 of the 5 years I have been staff on many servers and I have owned my own server multiple times as well. the ranks I have been would be: Owner, Co-Owner, Head_Admin, Admin, Mod, and helper, so I have pretty much been every rank that would be possible for a person to get on a minecraft server
Maturity: My maturity depends on the situation, if it's serious I will be completely mature so about a 8/10 but if it's you know not so serious and we are all just messing around it's about a 5/10
How often can you play: I cna play as often as I am needed, I'm on summer break and I do online school so I have alot of free time to spend on the server and watching over it
Time zone:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
How long have you had mine craft: 5 years
Did you read the whole introduction: yes
What would you do if someone was cursing at you: If someone is cursing at me I would politely ask them to stop, and if they continued I would mute them for 5 mins and after that if they continued I would mute them for longer and if they still choose to be disrespectful I will bring it up with a higher rank and see what they think should be done to the player and if needed I will temp ban the players if I don't have a chance to talk to a higher ranking staff member
What would you do if someone was trying to get you to give them items:If someone was asking me for items I would explain to them that it is against the staff rules for a staff member to give out items, and if he continued to beg and pester me I would warn him that he will get muted if he doesn't stop
What would you do if there was a grief, and you didn't catch who did it: I would ask around to see if anyone witnessed who did the grief or I would use my resources to try and figure out who did it, alternatively I would set up a honey pot where I would sit in wait at the time the other build was griefed and try and catch the person who did it.
What do you enjoy doing in your free time: I enjoy watching anime and hanging out with my friends, I enjoy talking on skype with my friends as well.
Coke or Pepsi: Honestly I like them both but I kinda like Pepsi a bit more then Coke because it doesn't have the sweet taste that Coke has.
Other:[ I would like to inform you aswell that the other 2 people applying have applied on multiple servers I am not saying this to get my chances higher I am simply saying this because they are just hunting for staff
07/31/2015 4:13 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
Technically
Application:
Helper
Name: Nathaniel
Maturity: Not sure how to rate this..
How often can you play: Summers are busy but I can get a few hours a day
Time zone: EST
Ign: Technically
Why should I make you a helper: Why not?
Why is your application better than the others: Who am I to say why I am better than others? Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I cannot put down someone based on irrelevant information.
What would you do if someone was flyhacking:Kick them and report them to a higher-up.
What would you do if someone was griefing: Kick them and report them to a higher-up after a warning.
Other: <3
07/31/2015 4:04 pm
nikos436
Admin/mod
Name: Nicolas
Ign: xXToxic_ViruZXx
Why should I make you a Admin: I'm very mature and i have a lot of experience on server/player management and small server developing(By small server i mean small communities with a few players).I'm not always very strictly (example: If someone uses bad language or spams i won't ban him but i will make sure he gets the right punishment).I'm friendly to the players and i always help when i'm asked but only if it's not breaking the rules.
Why is your application better than the others: I can't say if it's better but i believe it's good enough.
Staff Experience: I have own a few servers and have develop some too.I have been mod 2 times an admin 3 i have also been helper and trial-helper 2 times
Maturity: 8-9/10
How often can you play: Depends on the day but i can be on for 1+ hours
Time zone: EEST/GMT +3
How long have you had mine craft: 3-4 years
Did you read the whole introduction: Yes
What would you do if someone was cursing at you: I would temporarily mute him (time depends on the situation) and if he didn't stop i would permanently mute him or ban/tempban him.
Coke or Pepsi:Pepsi
Other: I hope you will accept me
07/31/2015 2:30 pm
mrfishtanx
I am waiting for you to still add me on skype I am unsure on if you have added the others on skype aswell yet
07/31/2015 1:23 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
II_DragonKing_II
Application: Mod Or Head Mod
Moderator: Either one. You can choose.
Name: Donovan Trent Allen
Age: 13. Will be 14 on August 23rd. Please wish me a Happy birthday on that day.
Maturity: Decent Enough to be a Good Staff
How often can you play: Whenever you want me to play. I can usually be on Most of the time. Except for when school starts I might be able to play for a few hours a day.
Time zone: PFT
Ign: II_DragonKing_II
Why should I make you a Mod: Because I could be very useful to your server. It'll also help me bond with other Player's on the server and give me to help them out. I can welcome and help them get started with the Basics of the server. I know a lot of basic Plugins and Plugins commands.
Why is your application better than the others: It is or it is not. To be honest this is for you to decide on. I cannot make my Application better than anyone Else's because we all have our strengths and weaknesses. So this is more up to you. If you think my Staff application is better, then tell me and ill agree with your decision.
Experience: I'm looking to try and gain experience. so you don't have to promote me to Mod or Head Mod right away. If its ok with you. you can preferably choose to start me off as a Helper for right now if you want. But I Feel Like I could gain more experience as Mod.
What would you do if someone was cursing at you: I'll try to get them to calm down and resolve the problem. But if I cannot help them and they keep trying to disrespect a staff, Ill give them a warning. After 3 warnings they'll get Muted for 10-15mins,
What would you do if someone was trying to get you to give them items: If I didn't want to? Well then I'll tell them to stop. If they continue to bother me after I give them 3 warnings, they'll find themselves muted for 10-15mins.
What do you enjoy doing in your free time: Building. Running towns on town servers. Trying out new servers. Making adventure Maps. Eating food. Helping Other Players.
Other: I just learned recently how to use Command Blocks and Obtain them. I also learned how to download Mods too. I know a lot about Minecraft in general. and a lot of the basics. I feel I could be very Helpful. On town servers I tend to go rate other peoples towns and then give the owner of that town In game money to help him/her improve their town. And I do the same on Skyblock. except its islands this time. On a server Called Bio craft I was friends with a lot of people on the server.
07/31/2015 1:06 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AviG
Admin

Name: Avi Gupta

Ign: AviG

Why should I make you a Admin: You should make me an admin because I am very kind, experienced, and logical. If someone asks me a question, I make it my job to give them a thorough and accurate response, in a kind and accelerated manner. I will relieve the stress of other staff members by answering questions and helping out where I can. I know I am applying for admin, but if a builder wanted some help, I would be more than willing to help them.

Why is your application better than the others: My application is more detailed than others. I put a lot of effort into it and tried to make it as good as I can. I try to provide you with enough information to make this decision an easy one.

Staff Experience: I was Admin on a big server called HazardMC (200-300 players) that sadly got shut down due to lack of funds. I was also a helper on a server called NightCraft, and I built their spawn.

Maturity: Out of 10, It would be an 8, sometimes I like to make jokes and have fun with chat.

How often can you play: I can super active right now. Maybe around 3-4 hours per day. I can increase that time if required.

Time zone: Central Time Zone (Texas, USA)

How long have you had mine craft: I have had Minecraft since 1.1 (When they released spawn eggs).

Did you read the whole introduction:
Yes, I read the whole introduction.

What would you do if someone was cursing at you: If someone was cursing at me, I would tell them to stop cursing. If they continued, I would tell them that one more swear and I will ban/mute them. I have zero tolerance for swearing, abusing, and harassing in chat.

If someone was trying to get items from me, I would tell them that I have gamemode only for other purposes. If they said that they lost their stuff, I would tell them that I need evidence (picture/video) of a server glitch that took their stuff. If it was indeed a server glitch, I would contact a higher staff member and discuss the matter with them,

I would look at evidence and try to come up with an accurate conclusion. I would also ask witnesses about what happened, and then discuss it with a higher staff member.

I enjoy playing football. (I am starting WR for my middle school football team.) I also enjoy volunteering and playing video games.

Coke or Pepsi: Lol most important question Coke is tha best

Other: Thank you for reading, I hope I get accepted
07/31/2015 12:22 pm
mrfishtanx
I have pmed you with my skype
07/31/2015 12:22 pm
matthatter999
can i get builder
07/31/2015 12:25 pm
Heartless_
FILL out a mod app and add PICTURES of your work, please
07/31/2015 12:12 pm
Heartless_
NOTE: I will be contacting all the accepted via Skype. It may take me a while so please be patient. Applying is STILL OPEN
07/31/2015 12:10 pm
Heartless_
mrfishtanxApplication
Admin
Name: Nick
Skype: message me on here for my skype please I don't want to give it publically
Ign:Black_Rainbow_
Why should I make you a Admin: You should make me Admin or whatever other rank you believe I should get because I have a lot of experience that will help me help the server out the best I can, I am a very friendly person who can keep cool when someone is trying to make me mad, I am good with many in game things like watching over players and going undercover to watch staff members that could be abusing. I am also good at making sure the players are following the rules and having the best time that they can.
Why is your application better than the others: Honestly, I am not sure what makes my application better, sure I may be able to do things others might not be able to but that doesn't exactly make my application better then the others
Staff Experience: My experience as a staff member is very vast as I have been playing minecraft for 5 years now and 4 of the 5 years I have been staff on many servers and I have owned my own server multiple times as well. the ranks I have been would be: Owner, Co-Owner, Head_Admin, Admin, Mod, and helper, so I have pretty much been every rank that would be possible for a person to get on a minecraft server
Maturity: My maturity depends on the situation, if it's serious I will be completely mature so about a 8/10 but if it's you know not so serious and we are all just messing around it's about a 5/10
How often can you play: I cna play as often as I am needed, I'm on summer break and I do online school so I have alot of free time to spend on the server and watching over it
What would you do if someone was cursing at you: If someone is cursing at me I would politely ask them to stop, and if they continued I would mute them for 5 mins and after that if they continued I would mute them for longer and if they still choose to be disrespectful I will bring it up with a higher rank and see what they think should be done to the player and if needed I will temp ban the players if I don't have a chance to talk to a higher ranking staff member
What would you do if someone was trying to get you to give them items:If someone was asking me for items I would explain to them that it is against the staff rules for a staff member to give out items, and if he continued to beg and pester me I would warn him that he will get muted if he doesn't stop
What would you do if there was a grief, and you didn't catch who did it: I would ask around to see if anyone witnessed who did the grief or I would use my resources to try and figure out who did it, alternatively I would set up a honey pot where I would sit in wait at the time the other build was griefed and try and catch the person who did it.
What do you enjoy doing in your free time: I enjoy watching anime and hanging out with my friends, I enjoy talking on skype with my friends as well.
Coke or Pepsi: Honestly I like them both but I kinda like Pepsi a bit more then Coke because it doesn't have the sweet taste that Coke has.
Other:[ I would like to inform you aswell that the other 2 people applying have applied on multiple servers I am not saying this to get my chances higher I am simply saying this because they are just hunting for staff

Accepted. You may have Head Admin if you like.
07/31/2015 11:15 am
Jacksy21
Why have you skipped over the rest of the applications? Including mine?
07/31/2015 12:02 pm
Heartless_
Because unlike everyone else he did it wrong.
07/31/2015 9:41 am
Heartless_
Bump
07/31/2015 8:23 am
GekoPlays
Application for Head Admin! Sorry for the confusion
Name:Jamal Yusuf
Maturity:9/10
How often can you play:At least 5 hours a day every day of the week
Time zone:London
Ign:GekoPlays
Why should I make you a Admin:Because i have previous experience on servers
Endercraft-2011-2013
Vikkcraft-5 months of 2014
So also i stay calm at the toughest of moments!
Why is your application better than the others:Because I think that my experience should boost my chance also don't underestimate other applicants,!
Experience:Vikkcraft And EnderCraft
What would you do if someone was cursing at you:first give them a warning if repeated tell them i will ban if done again if done again temporarily ban
What would you do if someone was trying to get you to give them items:Say unfortunately i cannot as its abusing my power and if they keep asking i will mute them for about 5-10 mins
What do you enjoy doing in your free time:Play minecraft and answer questions that the players have, and most of all minigames!
Other:Hope that you consider me my please may you email me for info such as the server address

Thanks Yours Truely Jamal Yusuf(GekoPlays)
07/31/2015 9:44 am
Heartless_
Jamal, if you had thoroughly read the introduction you would know you cannot apply for head admin. I will count this as an admin application, thank you
-Emily
07/31/2015 8:04 am
mrfishtanx
Application
Admin
Name: Nick
Skype: message me on here for my skype please I don't want to give it publically
Ign:Black_Rainbow_
07/31/2015 6:00 am
ClassifiedYT
Im also a Male btw xD
07/31/2015 5:59 am
ClassifiedYT
Application:
Helper

Name: Codz (say it Codes)

Maturity: 10 of 10

How often can you play: 3-7 hours aday and more on weekends

Time zone: GMT/UTC +0:00 (London) but i travel to New Zealand a lot (UTC +12:00)

Ign: ClassifiedYT

Why should I make you a helper: I have people skills so I can communicate with others very well and get along with everyone!

Why is your application better than the others: Because I'm a loyal person who will devote all my time to this server to help it grow and develop!

What would you do if someone was flyhacking: I would contact a Admin
What would you do if someone was griefing: I would also contact an admin if the things needed to be done are only admins jobs

Other: I also have teamspeak3 and know how to make good layouts and ranks on the ts3 server! I love minecraft and play it mostly every day!

Any further questions contact me on skype!
P.S. please msg me on skype if im accepted or denied because i will forget to check this forum xD ill do my best if you can't though
07/31/2015 12:08 pm
Heartless_
Accepted
07/31/2015 3:20 am
Jacksy21
Hello, My name is Reuben.
Application : Applying for Moderator
Moderator: Not sure what you mean by this.
Name: Reuben
Maturity out of 10 would be about an 8. I am fun with the players and can be honest and serious at times.
How often I can play: I can play for about 5 (maybe more) hours a day extending for when it is needed.
Time zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
IGN: Jacksy2104
Why you should make me a mod: I would like the moderator because i love helping people and helping the communtity out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players, while being honest, mature and can respect the players and the other staff members.
Why my application is better than the others: I shared some good qualities that i have and can share with you guys and helping the server grow and become #1 ! The qualities that every good staff member should have.
Experience:
What would I do if someone was cursing at me: I would say to the player "Hey <player> can you keep your swearing to yourself please." They keep doing it. I would give them a second warning and remind them of the consequences of their actions. They keep on going, I would kick them and give the name to a higher official. e.g Admin, Developer. If the situation is needed when their is no other staff on. I would kick then tempban for 24 hours. While giving the name to a higher official.
What would I do if their was someone trying to get me to give them items: I would say "No" Even if they claim their items got glitched out and lost" I would also say "You would need to provide some sort of proof e.g a witness and then I could think about it with an Admin.
What do I enjoy doing in my free time: I go for bikes ride, usually hang out with my friends, play some minecraft some other games. Just pretty much what I could find to do that would entertain me.
Other: Not much, just I hope you accept me and I am a wonderful addition to your server. Bye!
07/31/2015 12:06 pm
Heartless_
Accepted. You may have Head Mod if you like.
07/31/2015 2:57 am
Heartless_
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome