I am Dev that can make simple plugins. And admin looking job

dukedemon22's Avatar dukedemon228/17/15 10:46 am
1 emeralds 148 4
8/18/2015 6:19 pm
dukedemon22's Avatar dukedemon22
I am a developer that can make a few simple plugins and I have a dev team behind me. Also I am an Admin/Moderator looking for a job on a network. I am looking for a job on a network, ONLY NETWORK OWNERS comment on this. If you feel that your server is good and it is not a network you may comment on this. You must have a server with at least 5 people on.
dukedemon22
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

dukedemon22
08/18/2015 6:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Everybody I am currently unavailable for higher as I am working for a high priority server.
WillyThePanda
08/18/2015 6:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Server ip: s12.minespan.com

We need admins and Devs!
BestMinerGavin
08/18/2015 3:02 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Ranger
Hey,
I own Infinite-MC, which will be released in the next two weeks if our current plan works well. We have unique games, and try our best to make the server as great as it can be and as original as possible. We just got a developer/admin on the team, however, we need as many developers and staff as we can get, as long as they're mature and can follow the goals of the server. It's not a network, but it has multiple games and when we get enough funding, it will become one with several bungee-cord servers. We have at least five players ready to play on release, and we hope to gather lots of people in the next few weeks to be excited about this.

One of our games is basically finished (simple permissions configuration is needed), which will serve as our main game on release until our big one is.
Parkour has everything done, except for a few courses, which we hope to constantly add.
Spleef is like the first game, just needs permissions and at least one or two more courses.
Our big game has almost nothing done, but once everything else is finished, rapid progress will begin, and we hope to open up an Alpha and later Beta.

Site: http://infinitemc-server.enjin.com/
JumanjiCraft
08/18/2015 2:41 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Network
Hi dukedemon22,
I represent a small Server Network called JumanjiCraft! We are always looking out for new staff to join us! You would have to work your way up through our ranks, starting from Trainee, then Officer, Mod and Admin. To apply you have to become a member of our site (by doing /register <email> in-game) and then proceed to http://www.jumanjicraft.com/apply to fill out our Application Form! If you decide to take up our offer, it would be a pleasure to have you try out for staff. We are a growing Server Network with a wonderful friendly community, which you are more than welcome to join!
IP: MC-JC.COM
Yours,

Coltensplat (Moderator and Jr Developer)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome