Dextoku Survival Recruiting Staff [READ DESC]

potatos123456789's Avatar potatos1234567897/5/14 12:05 am
7/8/2014 8:29 am
CJT157's Avatar CJT157
Hello, PlanetMinecraft!

I am the owner of a brand new server called Dextoku. It is not open to public yet, I am in need of a lot of active staff to help me. The server is a bukkit survival server that runs on 1.7.9, I am aiming to make it a fun server for many people to play on. At the moment it is hosted on my computer with 3GB of RAM. Once I get enough donations (If any) I will upgrade the server to a host. Our plugins include: Towny,Chestshop,Kingkits,Grief Prevention,Essentials,Group Manager,Mob Arena,World Edit, And World Guard. There will be more plugins in the future. Please consider joining The server when it is ready as I will be posting it when it is publicly open here and in the pc servers> Survival Servers Section. Here is the staff I need.

Co-Owner [16+ ONLY]

4 Admins

5 Moderators

2 Developers

4 Builders

1 Website maker

Ok now that you know what I need, Here is the app.

Click to reveal
Name (First)

Position applying for:

IGN:

How active will you be? (Be honest):

Why should I pick you?:

Do you have experience with this rank?:

Do you understand that if you are inactive constantly you will be demoted?:

What do you do when there is conflict on the server?:

Do you promise to be respectful, follow all rules, and do your duty as staff?:

The ip is: 98.239.95.203.... [i][b][u]Once Again, It is not open to the public yet. It is on whitelist and only staff will be whitelisted.[/i][/b][/u]
potatos123456789
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CJT157
07/08/2014 8:29 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
Name: Colin

Position applying for: Admin

IGN: CJ68

How active will you be? (Be honest): 3-4 days a week normally in the morning.

Why should I pick you?: Well I am very well at enforcing rules and never overuse my power as any rank

Do you have experience with this rank?: not really but am hoping to be able to help with the server

Do you understand that if you are inactive constantly you will be demoted?: yes now that I have read this part of the application form

What do you do when there is conflict on the server?: matters what you mean like if their is money problems I can't exactly help with that, if their is server problems such as lag I could see what the problem is and find out how to fix it.

Do you promise to be respectful, follow all rules, and do your duty as staff?: Of course I would or else I wouldn't be filling out the application form, and promise to make sure that people have a very fun time on the server and make sure it stays safe.

PM on PMC if I get the job
JinObie
07/08/2014 8:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name (First) Amil

Position applying for: Head-Mod, If possible Admin

IGN: JinObie

How active will you be? (Be honest): I can be active all day 8-10 hours a day. On weekends I cant be on Doing this suck as cleaning the house and outside playing lacrosse.

Why should I pick you?: I think you should pick be because I have a lot of experience I have alot of experience being staff on servers If you would like to add me on skype I can tell you more In detail about the servers I have worked for. I also work on a Faction/Survival server currently but we are still getting everything set up right now.

Do you have experience with this rank?: Yes I do I have worked for a hub server that Shut down because the owner was gone for too long and decided to close it down. I have worked for Prison server as a Mod/HeadMod but I do Not have either of them on skype anymore since they have changed their skype and everything.

Do you understand that if you are inactive constantly you will be demoted?: Yes I totally understand that If I am inactive I will be demoted.

What do you do when there is conflict on the server?: What I will do when there is a conflict is listen to both sides of the parties and come up with a rational plan with using the minimal amount of command possible so that the players can enjoy the server and keep playing. Thats What I will do with most parties since I dont like using commands when they are unnecessary so that the player can play on the serve and not be like the staff is power hungry and ETC.

Do you promise to be respectful, follow all rules, and do your duty as staff?: Of course that is the main point of being staff to follow all the rules and make sure you and the players are doing the right thing.
BlueBunnie
07/08/2014 7:59 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name- Not going to give out, but you can call me Jelly

Age- 11

How active will you be- I will be on every chance I get

Skype- None, sorry

Position applying for- Moderator

IGN- Cutejellybean123

Why should I pick you?- I have always wanted to be apart of a survival server like this and for people to know me. I know I am only 11, but if you give me a chance I will be eternally grateful

Do you have experience with this rank- I have been Moderator on a server, until it expectantly went down

Do you understand if you are constantly inactive you will be demoted?- Yes, I HATE it when I'm on a server and the staff are never on. I would not intentionally try to put anyone through that struggle.

What do you do when their is conflict on the server?- First, I would calm everyone down and tell them to state why they are fighting. I would then work through the problem very fairly.
Do you promise to be respectful, follow all rules, and do you duty as staff?- Of course!

Thank you for this oppurtunity!
GhostlyHunter2
07/08/2014 4:15 am
For my last reply if you could please either message me on Skype or PMC I would love it Thanks

-GhostlyHunter2 (Jericho)
GhostlyHunter2
07/08/2014 4:08 am
Name (First):
My First Name Is Jericho
Position applying for:
Admin would be amazing
IGN:
GhostlyHunter2
How active will you be? (Be honest):
Well Since it is summer and im out of school quite a bit but i do have things to do in the summer but i usually get on everyday i can.
Why should I pick you?:
You should pick me to be Admin because i think i would be very helpfull to the server by adding my kind and love nature to the server And i would also like to note that i will not tolerate bad behavior on the server and i would love to help the new people that join the server. You should also pick me because i think everyone is kind and i would never insult or harm a player in a verbal or physical way (unless its a mini game xD) and im always nice to other players. But i will also make sure that everyone will follow the rules and listen to staff members and treat them well for what they are doing for the server.
I have had experience as staff but never as a admin but i think i could handle it.
Do you understand that if you are inactive constantly you will be demoted?:
Yes i defiantly understand because what good is a staff member if they are never online
What do you do when there is conflict on the server?:
I Would try to calm everyone down and tr to figure out the situation and try to see what happend and try to straighten everything out without yelling.
Do you promise to be respectful, follow all rules, and do your duty as staff?:
Yes i promise i will be respectful and follow every rule there is to be and follow my duty's as a staff member.

Thanks For Reading My App -GhostyHunter2 (Jericho)
potatos123456789
07/08/2014 12:40 am
bump
SteamedBroccoli
07/05/2014 11:56 pm
Name (First) Joshua

IGN: Do i need one??? i can make one.

How active will you be? (Be honest): Im usually on about 5-7 hours a day (i cant be active next week as i will be at a summer camp, i will be back next friday or saturday)

Why should I pick you?:
I can cooperate well, and i can solve problems well.

Do you have experience with this rank?: Yes

Do you understand that if you are inactive constantly you will be demoted?: Yes

What do you do when there is conflict on the server?: I will try my best to solve it

Do you promise to be respectful, follow all rules, and do your duty as staff?: Yes
potatos123456789
07/05/2014 3:56 pm
bump
potatos123456789
07/05/2014 2:56 am
bump
Whoever01
07/05/2014 1:44 am
Level 47 : Master Princess
Name (First): It's a secret

Position applying for: Admin or Moderator.

IGN: Whoever01

How active will you be? (Be honest): I can usually be able to go on for at least an hour a day, but usually longer if I am working on a project.

Why should I pick you?: I have been admin and mod on many servers before this, and I am excited about getting a staff position. I am looking for a friendly server that will stay on for some time, and I look forward to helping out the guests.

Do you have experience with this rank?: Yes, I have been staff, and co-owner before.

Do you understand that if you are inactive constantly you will be demoted?: I understand, I will try my hardest to come on everyday, however, this is not always possible.

What do you do when there is conflict on the server?: It depends on the conflict. I will take this as player to player, such as griefing and harassing. I will warn them to stop, then I will kick the main one, then temp bans. I will permaban if it is severe.

Do you promise to be respectful, follow all rules, and do your duty as staff?: I promise to be respectful, follow all rules, and do my duty as staff.
potatos123456789
07/05/2014 1:27 am
bump
swaggyk101
07/05/2014 12:42 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
Name Kane

IGN: swaggy_k101

How active will you be? (Be honest): Really active, nearly every day 3-5 hrs usually

Why should I pick you?: Because i will promise to be the best i can be
THINGS I CAN BRING/DO
-More players
-Good perms
-Good rules
-Family friendly environment
-Never abusing staff ranks
-AND MORE =P

Yes
Do you understand that if you are inactive constantly you will be demoted?: Yes I do

What do you do when there is conflict on the server?: Make sure it dosent happen again and treat the matter respectively

Do you promise to be respectful, follow all rules, and do your duty as staff: YES

PM ME OR TALK TO ME ON SKYPE
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome