Diamond MC staff recruitment (Mods) needed

MohammadKoush's Avatar MohammadKoush6/5/12 3:22 pm
7/15/2012 4:43 pm
anonpmc451822's Avatar anonpmc451822
This is a well established server that is on 24/7
I am the owner (Mohammadkoush is my ign and real name)
ONLY COMPLETE FORMS ARE ACCEPTED(so make sure not to miss any)
IGN:
Time Zone:
Age must be 15+
What you want to be(mod, admin, op):
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible):
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?:
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?:
Maturity Level(1-10):
Experience In Plugins:
How good are you at Java and do you code plugins?:
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them:
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?:
Do you have a skype?:
I will contact you if I consider you
MohammadKoush
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

anonpmc451822
07/15/2012 4:43 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
slanguser123
07/14/2012 11:26 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: slanguser
Time Zone: Eastern
Age must be 15+
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): Op or Admin
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible): 8/10
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: I would say "Sorry, you must get your items back legitely, just like you would if you were in single player and like everyone else."
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: I would help them out because you want to make sure every player feels special and protected.
Maturity Level(1-10): 9.5/10
Experience In Plugins: Lots of experience
How good are you at Java and do you code plugins?: I code some. And IM very good at java.
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: shadowcraft, legacy craft, legend craft, awesomesauce, sempercraft, another shadowcraft, gophercraft
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: I am responsible. I play daily 5+ hours a day. I never abuse. I have had LOTS of staff experience. I ALWAYS read and follow the rules. I make sure that players ALWAYS read and follow the rules. I can make you feel safety of your server being hacked. I can give new ideas of plugins as well.
Do you have a skype?: yepp. I will pm it to you if I get accepted.
slanguser123
07/15/2012 3:30 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Oops soz. My ign is slanguser123. lolz forgot to put in 123
Psychoshield
07/14/2012 11:01 pm
IGN:Psychoshield
Time Zone:est
Age must be 15+ im 25
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): Admin
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible):10
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: Tell him you dont know what he has and i cant spawn anything
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: Depends on the type of help... if he has issues help if he wants things do nothing
Maturity Level(1-10):10
Experience In Plugins: 3 years
How good are you at Java and do you code plugins?:Sucky
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: My own server
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: Have 3 years experience running a server
Do you have a skype?:infectedsoul87
Kovren
07/14/2012 10:26 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
IGN:burger1018
Time Zone:EST
Age must be 15+:15
What you want to be(mod, admin, op):Op/web dev/plugin manager
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible):7
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?:I would say 'Sorry, do you have any proof? If so, okay.'
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?:I help him, because if you need help you get help.
Maturity Level(1-10):
Experience In Plugins:I can install plugins
How good are you at Java and do you code plugins?:I don't do Java, and I don't
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them:
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?:Because I am nice, fun, helpful, and enjoy a good laugh.
Do you have a skype?:No.
XxBrianRockZxX
07/14/2012 9:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Time Zone:Eastern
Age must be 15+16
What you want to be(mod, admin, op):Mod
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible):Making a castle house
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: I will say no
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: I will say yes but if they ask for stuff i will say sorry no
Maturity Level(1-10):10
Experience In Plugins:
How good are you at Java and do you code plugins?:yea
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them:3
Do you have a skype?:Yes
applezack
06/30/2012 8:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:applezack
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): Op
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible):10
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: I would spawn them into a new cave give them an iron pickaxe and tell them to mine. Even though they have lost diamonds and other materials it is still possible to recollect
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?:
Maturity Level(1-10):8
Experience In Plugins: I have some experience with plugins. Not an expert but i can do research.
How good are you at Java and do you code plugins?: Not very good but I am a fast learner and can also do research.
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them:My own
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: I am a great builder, mature, and I will benefit the server, people and Minecraft itself by displaying my best try.
Do you have a skype?: Yes.
Herobrine1265
06/06/2012 11:14 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
IGN: Herobrine1265
Time Zone: Central
Age must be 15+ 15
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible): 9
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: I say you died its fair because you risked your life and that was a stupid idea think before you do
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: I would help him out
Maturity Level(1-10):9
Experience In Plugins: I am so experienced
How good are you at Java and do you code plugins?:nope
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: Godcraft,Herocraft,NoobCraft,KingCraft,UberCraft
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?:i have so much experience i Currently own 2 servers and they are very popularn we have great staff and members and i hope to make your Better to from keeping your server clean
Do you have a skype?:Yes
rituparno123
06/06/2012 11:06 pm
GN:rituparno123
Real name:Rituparno Chowdhury(i am from india the names a bit big sorry)
Time Zone:GMT +5:30
What you want to be(mod, admin, op):i wanna be mod/admin
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible):9/10
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?:if its a pvp server then no(unless there is a special plugin that allows people to retain their tools)moreover in most servers donating spawnable items are not allowed if so is the rule then i wont give him anything but if there is no such rule i might give him a stone/iron tool kit if circumstances force me to do so
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?:if he is at fault he has to solve it because its a game and it would be wrong if i would be partial and help my friend
Maturity Level(1-10):9.5/10
Experience In Plugins:i know how to controll alll commands of tools like voxelbot,voxelsniper,worldedit,mcmmo,permissions,and extra ones like ban hammer,jail,etc the list is quite long because i used to have my own server but because of lack of funds i closed it
How good are you at Java and do you code plugins?:i have my small own mod which modifies the default power of a wooden sword but i didnt publish it because it was really small....i am better with c++ though.
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them:i have never been moderator on any minecraft server(sorry for that) because all servers require people who donate above 20$ and if you look at our countries economy 1$=Rs.55 which means its a huge sum for a 16 year old boy like me.But ive been admin on games like gta eflc servers and gta 4 servers and other servers live counter strike,etc
Do you have a skype?:yes i do my name is my IGN but please dont call me randomly and also im getting a new mic because my old one is damaged
why would i be fitting to be mod/admin?firstly because i am good at administering thing...i dont like griefers/cheaters/hackers and spammers....i am good at building and crafting and redstone circuits i can build many contraptions and am good with codes too....
one more thing:pls contact me via planet minecraft now because with my old mic skype calls are useless now
MohammadKoush
06/06/2012 10:31 pm
xsanitycontrolx , u will be tested in-game
NinjaCat99
06/06/2012 10:26 pm
IGN: 88rarely

Time Zone: Eastern

What you want to be(mod, admin, op): Mod

Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible): 10 The Tree House....

A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: Tell a Mod an Admin and figure out how he died.

A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: Help him or her with whatever they have trouble with because if I help them now maybe in the future they can help me out with something

Maturity Level(1-10): 8... I wont have any more incidents with m7....
Experience In Plugins: When I first joined Minecraft the server owner had some lessons and he would teach us on them.

How good are you at Java and do you code plugins?: I know Java and HTML. I've had some experience when i first join Minecraf

How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: Well 1 when I first joined and Assitant in Towny.

Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: I've had experience with it in Towny. I won't have any more "incidents" with Heaven anymore.

Do you have a skype?: Yes i'm on it 24/7/
xSanityControlx
06/06/2012 10:09 pm
IGN: xSanityControlx
Time Zone: GMT-7 (DST affected)
Age Nineteen
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): Moderator would be fine, I enjoy building
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible): 8 I'll leave an example
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: well first you have no real way of telling whether or not he actually had them. If he seems to be asking for ALL diamond, it's obvious he didn't have any; there for should not receive suitable "replacements" unless otherwise said by a higher authority.
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: It honestly depends on what it is. If it's to get an unfair advantage, I'd have to decline, but if it's for something such as griefing, I would warn the player and let an admin know.
Maturity Level(1-10): 8
Experience In Plugins: None
How good are you at Java and do you code plugins?: I do not
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: I've never been a moderator on minecraft, but I have been admins on other games and private server games.
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: It's an investment. Just because I may not be the best right now, doesn't mean I won't turn into an excellent moderator. If anything goes wrong you hold the power to banish me. (not that I will) I also have good experience in making forum sites, and if you needed, I do video production.
Here is an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WDcGlfp ... ature=plcp
Do you have a skype?:
Yes I do, it's my IGN/Username.
MohammadKoush
06/06/2012 12:03 pm
Deagleac3 and jack0800rbx, you 2 will be tested in-game.
DeagleAc3
06/05/2012 3:56 pm
IGN: Kurosaki12341

Time Zone: EST -5

Are you good at building?(leave an in game example if possible): No. My creativity is limited but not very limited, I'd say my skills are average.

A player dies and asks for his items back, What do you do and why?: If this was a PvP server and I'm just going to assume it is I'd not give him his items back because it's PvP so, your loss.

A friend is at fault and asks for you to help him. What do you do and why?: Nothing, if you did something that would be called favoritism. Friend or Foe I treat them all the same.

Maturity Level(1-10): 10.

Experience In Plugins: Very good. I've been using bukkit and its plugins ever since it first came out because I knew the staff from another project. I know all the commands to Bukkit.

How good are you at Java and do you code plugins?: I do not have any experience in coding Java.

How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: I'd say over 8. How would I remember though? It's been a while.

Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: Well first off, I don't take bullshit, so I think that I have good leadership trait. Rules? They're like my bible. I have correct grammar and English, this will help me communicate with players more and I'm very serious, not like the kids that play Minecraft who are just crap at leading. I see this a lot.

Do you have a skype?: Yes. kurosaki12341
jack0800rbx
06/05/2012 3:55 pm
IGN: jack0800rbx
Time Zone:GMT
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): I'm happy to be any of the said ranks, I would prefer Mod but I will go with op or Admin.
Are you good at building?(leave an in game example if possible): Im pretty good at building towns and walls/fortress.
A player dies and asks for his items back, What do you do and why?: I do not give him his items back unless it was unfair circumstances like someone killed him from inside a Non-pvp zone. But if they died from a legitimate reason, I would not give the items back becuase if any other person dies , you lose yor inventory, there should be no expections.
A friend is at fault and asks for you to help him. What do you do and why?: Depending on the situation, I would not help him if it was somthing like they greifed and want me to cover them up, but if it was somthing like they thought it was their block etc I would investigate and see what really happend.
Maturity Level(1-10):7
Experience In Plugins: I know most commands to plugins like Towny and Iconomy, your basics.
How good are you at Java and do you code plugins?: I have no experiance with Java or coding but Im keen to give it ago.
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: Most of my past experiance were old servers, around two years ago, and I cannot remeber any of the 13 names apart from GodCraft.
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: Im a very mature and very active player, I only want to help moderate this server so that all the players feel equal and are happy playing the game, I want to prevent spammers and rule breakers and keep everyone rule abiding.
Do you have a skype?: I do have Skype but Im facing a seeminly unfixable problom. Its corrupt and everything I do does not help.
danbruler
06/05/2012 3:46 pm
IGN:danbruler
Time Zone: Central
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): Admin so I could build things.
Are you good at building?(leave an in game example if possible): Yes I'd say so probably and 8/10
A player dies and asks for his items back, What do you do and why?: I would not because I don't play favorites. It would be unfair to give one players items back and not another. Now if there is definite evidence of bug that caused this possibly but otherwise not.
A friend is at fault and asks for you to help him. What do you do and why?: No Favorites.
Maturity Level(1-10):9.5
Experience In Plugins: Eh, not the greatest.
How good are you at Java and do you code plugins?:I have Java experience but would prefer not to code plugins.
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: 20+ can't name them all. ReaperPVP was the most recent though.
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?:I am mature and follow rules. I am military and know how to give and follow commands.
Do you have a skype?: Yes, seriouskenny
Someguywhoenjoyscake
06/05/2012 3:40 pm
Level 21 : Expert Caveman
test
EthanThePro+
06/05/2012 3:31 pm
IGN: EthanThePRo
What do you want to be?: I would prefer admin but any would do:)
Are you good at building? If I had a scale of 1-10 I would be about 6.5
A player dies and asks for his items back, What would you do and why?: Depends on how he died. If he died unfairly(Needs Clear evidence) I would maybe give his items back.
A friend is at fault and he asks you to help him. What do you do and why? I would apologize for not being able to help him, But I would try to put in a good word with the owner or admin.
Maturity Level: 8
Experience in Plugins: I mostly have Experience in Hawkeye and WorldEdit.
How many servers have you been mod on?: 1 but It got shutdown a few weeks ago.
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: I am a very trustworthy person and I am active almost all the time.
Do you have skype?: yes.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome