DiamondHCF | Needs staff

DanLW's Avatar DanLW8/30/16 11:27 am
9/1/2016 1:08 pm
DanLW's Avatar DanLW
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am here to announce the release of DiamondHCF a beta hardcore factions server. The map is completely new so you will be able to have it all to yourselves!

The server is in need of staff I will be recruiting 3 helpers and 2 moderators and 1 admin.

Good luck! Ill pm you the ip if your in.

Helper app
Click to reveal
All the questions have to be filled out or your app is automatically denied.
IGN
How much experience do you have as a staff member. Name the servers.
Timezone:
How long can you be on a day:
Anything else we should know about you?

Moderator app
Click to reveal
IGN
Timezone:

Admin app
Click to reveal
IGN
Timezone:
DanLW
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/01/2016 9:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Ninjacrafter54
IGN:NInjacrafter54
How much experience do you have as a staff member. Name the servers.I own my own server which is pixelmon nothing to big though so not a big factor. Im a mod of Chaos Factions I used to be head mod of lucky crafters and a mod on ICY PVP but those got shutdown.
Timezone:EST
How long can you be on a day:1-3 hours
Anything else we should know about you?I am a very friendly person. But I have no tolerance for disrespectful players and rule breakers. I love everything gaming (Bit of a geek). I can kinda build well and could really bring alot to the table for your server and donate monthy if I enjoy playing on your server. I hope you like my app. Have A nice Day
Sincerley,
NInjacrafter54
08/31/2016 2:42 pm
islaycreeps
IGN:islaycreeps
How much experience do you have as a staff member. Name the servers. Leafmc, helper vitalmc kit pvp helper kitspvp admin potpvpness co owner
Timezone: Eastern
How long can you be on a day: 2-4 hours
Anything else we should know about you? I am very nice, and also i like to explain hope you enjoy this next paragraph

Why should you be a Admin? Why do you want to be a Admin?
To begin with, I feel I should take part in the staffing community here because I ensure a large portion of qualified time as well as extreme experiences and a sincere inclination in moderating over the chat and providing the necessary satisfaction to players in need of any particular assistance. I am a person who shares a natural obligation and heavy dedication to those in need of a correct moderation.
I will be there to help them with confusion/questions for hours worth of time as well! My highest priority when it comes to staffing is that I focus on most is moderating over servers. I am not really a person who wants to dedicate themselves to formulating new structures or residing to head-to-head combat. I find it more intriguing to supply players with a jubilant sense of feeling from my overall performance. I would be sure to keep dissonance from progressing to ghastly circumstances. I would basically focus on the whole idea of my existence to staffing within this community, which is simply stated by pursuing a largely said portion of time spent on the server, encompassing the chat within a correctly moderated state, assuring the prosperity of attentiveness to answer all questions to my highest potential, keeping in touch with other fellow staff about suggestions/ideas/answers, and securing the server from all egregious irrelevancy.I am also special and different in lots of ways.

First off, my mentality is basically to work hard and play later. I do everything with the best of my ability or at least die trying. My effort is genuine and I am a very nice and reasonable person. I treat people with respect and I take stands based on facts and evidence, not because they are my friends or I know them. I am also a very neat and organized person. I may be considered a neat freak but the results pay off. Everything will be organized and in tip top shape. My experience also plays a huge role in who I am. I know lots of things and I have years of experience in running a team. I know what it takes to run a tip top team and how to maintain it. In the end, I have a lot of traits that would make me the ideal person for the job.Many people have different reasons to apply for staff. Mine will sound a little cheesy but its true.
I purely enjoy helping people. It gives me a sense of gratitude when I show someone how to do things the right way or help someone with their issues. I am a good problem solver and I have an analytical brain. These traits make my job easy and fun. I know that staff isn’t meant to be a fun job, but keeping a cheerful attitude on job and being friendly to players makes more people want to come back to the server. I have two modes when being staff; one cheery light mood when I joke around and talk with players and a serious mood when dealing with issues. I NEVER allow these two to mix together because that could jeopardize my position and probably annoy some players. Lastly, I know that certain people apply for the rank because they think it will bring them respect and make them cool. I have never considered this as a reason to apply and I frankly hate these types of people. They often end up abusing their power and getting banned. I have never abused and will never abuse. I am applying because I believe that I have what it takes to help the server.There is a very clear reason in my head that makes me believe I am suitable to be staff, experience. Others may downplay experience but it has taught me a lot. From all of my different staff positions I have learned different things. First, my strategy for dealing with rule breaking players, I have reviewed lots of applications where the person says I will warn them three times and than mute them. Honestly I hate this strategy; its very robotic and the player will probably appeal and do it again. My personal preference to dealing with such issues is convincing.I like to try to talk a spammer out of spamming. In my opinion showing them how what they are doing is pointless and really does nothing can possibly convince them not to do it again. Of course this doesn’t always work than in that case I have to mute them. Banning to me is a last resort. I always oppose banning players unless it is obvious that they must be banned or it’s a last resort. In my view servers love their members and all that banning does is remove members. If we can change the view of such troublemakers than we can have a great community base. Also I understand how to treat a staff rank. When I have been given the privilege to serve on a staff team I take it very seriously. I will joke around with others but I have learned to respect the rank. Being staff will not make me cool or give me respect but it is my goal to help and server the players of this server. I understand that under no circumstances should I abuse and that I have been given a chance to be a part of the staff team, a chance I should be very grateful for. I hope that I can qualify above mediocre and be exceptional. My experience in the past has taught me how to deal with people, how to inspect and analyze a situation, and how to respect everyone. Lastly I do not have anger issues and I don’t rage. I have learned how to keep my cool even in the most frustrating situations.

Admin application,
sincerely.
islaycreeps
08/31/2016 2:39 pm
islaycreeps
IGN:islaycreeps
How much experience do you have as a staff member. Name the servers. Leafmc, helper vitalmc kit pvp helper kitspvp admin potpvpness co owner
How long can you be on a day: 2-4 hours

Why should you be a Admin? Why do you want to be a Admin?
To begin with, I feel I should take part in the staffing community here because I ensure a large portion of qualified time as well as extreme experiences and a sincere inclination in moderating over the chat and providing the necessary satisfaction to players in need of any particular assistance. I am a person who shares a natural obligation and heavy dedication to those in need of a correct moderation.
I will be there to help them with confusion/questions for hours worth of time as well! My highest priority when it comes to staffing is that I focus on most is moderating over servers. I am not really a person who wants to dedicate themselves to formulating new structures or residing to head-to-head combat. I find it more intriguing to supply players with a jubilant sense of feeling from my overall performance. I would be sure to keep dissonance from progressing to ghastly circumstances. I would basically focus on the whole idea of my existence to staffing within this community, which is simply stated by pursuing a largely said portion of time spent on the server, encompassing the chat within a correctly moderated state, assuring the prosperity of attentiveness to answer all questions to my highest potential, keeping in touch with other fellow staff about suggestions/ideas/answers, and securing the server from all egregious irrelevancy.I am also special and different in lots of ways.

First off, my mentality is basically to work hard and play later. I do everything with the best of my ability or at least die trying. My effort is genuine and I am a very nice and reasonable person. I treat people with respect and I take stands based on facts and evidence, not because they are my friends or I know them. I am also a very neat and organized person. I may be considered a neat freak but the results pay off. Everything will be organized and in tip top shape. My experience also plays a huge role in who I am. I know lots of things and I have years of experience in running a team. I know what it takes to run a tip top team and how to maintain it. In the end, I have a lot of traits that would make me the ideal person for the job.Many people have different reasons to apply for staff. Mine will sound a little cheesy but its true.
I purely enjoy helping people. It gives me a sense of gratitude when I show someone how to do things the right way or help someone with their issues. I am a good problem solver and I have an analytical brain. These traits make my job easy and fun. I know that staff isn’t meant to be a fun job, but keeping a cheerful attitude on job and being friendly to players makes more people want to come back to the server. I have two modes when being staff; one cheery light mood when I joke around and talk with players and a serious mood when dealing with issues. I NEVER allow these two to mix together because that could jeopardize my position and probably annoy some players. Lastly, I know that certain people apply for the rank because they think it will bring them respect and make them cool. I have never considered this as a reason to apply and I frankly hate these types of people. They often end up abusing their power and getting banned. I have never abused and will never abuse. I am applying because I believe that I have what it takes to help the server.There is a very clear reason in my head that makes me believe I am suitable to be staff, experience. Others may downplay experience but it has taught me a lot. From all of my different staff positions I have learned different things. First, my strategy for dealing with rule breaking players, I have reviewed lots of applications where the person says I will warn them three times and than mute them. Honestly I hate this strategy; its very robotic and the player will probably appeal and do it again. My personal preference to dealing with such issues is convincing.I like to try to talk a spammer out of spamming. In my opinion showing them how what they are doing is pointless and really does nothing can possibly convince them not to do it again. Of course this doesn’t always work than in that case I have to mute them. Banning to me is a last resort. I always oppose banning players unless it is obvious that they must be banned or it’s a last resort. In my view servers love their members and all that banning does is remove members. If we can change the view of such troublemakers than we can have a great community base. Also I understand how to treat a staff rank. When I have been given the privilege to serve on a staff team I take it very seriously. I will joke around with others but I have learned to respect the rank. Being staff will not make me cool or give me respect but it is my goal to help and server the players of this server. I understand that under no circumstances should I abuse and that I have been given a chance to be a part of the staff team, a chance I should be very grateful for. I hope that I can qualify above mediocre and be exceptional. My experience in the past has taught me how to deal with people, how to inspect and analyze a situation, and how to respect everyone. Lastly I do not have anger issues and I don’t rage. I have learned how to keep my cool even in the most frustrating situations.
I'm also extremely experienced in w:e and coding!
-sincerely islaycreeps

Admin application,
sincerely.
patriotsrock66
09/01/2016 7:09 am
DanLW
LOL
You have copied and pasted a app from the same post and then forgot to edit it all. Dissapointing.
08/31/2016 2:33 pm
_Frag_
IGN: _Frag_

HellStorm=Head-mod ,Yeddiepvp=Mod,Sheencraft=Mod.

Timezone:Gmt

How long can you be on a day:5 Hours per day 7 Hour Every weekend
Anything else we should know about you? I Also have TeamSpeak. Im also good with /pex.

Thank you
09/01/2016 11:04 am
DanLW
PM me with your skype name!
09/01/2016 1:08 pm
DanLW
Denied
08/31/2016 11:55 am
DanLW
Bump!
08/30/2016 3:50 pm
alex5264
IGN:patriotsrock66
How long can you be on a day: 3-4 hours
Anything else we should know about you? I am very nice, and also i like to explain hope you enjoy this next paragraph

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper?

Admin application,
sincerely.
patriotsrock66
08/30/2016 3:16 pm
lucdiamond11
Moderator Application

IGN: Trpveler (Changing to Effectinq)
How much experience do you have as a staff member. Name the servers. Was a Moderator on 4 servers and owned a server you may look at my channel for proof: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2GtTh ... -x-NOOjcfA
Timezone: pacific timezone
How long can you be on a day: 5 hours or more
Anything else we should know about you? I Developed my server myself it was very successful and I was a Developer on another server.
08/30/2016 12:52 pm
_TechDan_
IGN_TechDan_
How much experience do you have as a staff member. I have previously run my own servers as a op and and owner and have helped out niko007survivors server as a op
Timezone: gmt
How long can you be on a day:4:15-11:00
Anything else we should know about you?i live in the united kingdom and am very keen to help out
08/30/2016 2:34 pm
DanLW
Added you msg me for info
08/30/2016 12:18 pm
Davos__
IGN LoCoBeAnZUK
How much experience do you have as a staff member. Name the servers. None at all
Timezone: GMT
How long can you be on a day: 6-7 hours
Anything else we should know about you? I'm hardworking, patient, strict but funny and love helping people.
08/30/2016 12:37 pm
DanLW
Added you on skype message me there for info.
08/30/2016 12:10 pm
ImGinger
IGN: KingR4inbow is my username in minecraft.
Skype: I would rather tell you in a pm rather then publicly if possible.
How much experience do you have as a staff member. Name the servers. I have been staff on 4 servers. I am Owner of a w.i.p kitpvp server but i'm not the host its hosted off of a minecraft server called minehut. I am also Administrator on another kitpvp server that is fully released, and I 1 of 3 owners on a skyblock server in beta, and 1 of 3 owners on a factions server that's a w.i.p.
Timezone: I am Eastern Timezone, America.
How long can you be on a day: I can be from for 3-4 hours a day depending if I have anything going on but if I have stuff going on it will be 1-2 or 2-3, but on days I have nothing 3-4 or 3 1/2 hours.
Anything else we should know about you? I do play sports and I do go to school still, so I am quite busy. Some of those times might not be the most accurate but I hope you can understand that.
08/30/2016 12:25 pm
DanLW
PM me for further info
08/30/2016 12:43 pm
ImGinger
I pm'd you.
08/30/2016 11:49 am
DanLW
Good Luck!