DIECRAFT NEEDS STAFF! ALL RANKS INCLUDING CO OWNER

WingNippleAbs's Avatar WingNippleAbs7/27/14 10:10 pm
1 emeralds 233 6
7/28/2014 12:26 am
iiChrome's Avatar iiChrome
Hey guys. How's it going? Die Craft Factions is now open and need players and members. .. we need staff who actually come on the server

ip: diecraft.mc.net.nz

Enjin website: http://diecraftfactions.enjin.com/

If you want to APPLY join our web site as well

If you want to apply for co owner please join the server and ask for a book an quill cos i really need a co owner

Applications:

Admin:
IGN:
NAME:
Maturity LEVEL:
Commitment Level:
UNIQUE Skills:
Why should we choose you:
Why i can trust you with perms

Mod:
IGN:
Name:
Maturity Level:
Commitment Level:
UNIQUE Skills:

Builders:
IGN:
Name:
Skype Name:
Maturity Level:
Building Level:
Commitment Level:
Unique Skills:
Links to previous builds:

Thanks!
WingNippleAbs
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2014 12:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
iiChrome
Admin or Mod:
IGN: Elijahisboss1234
NAME: Elijah
Skype Name: elijah.boss99
Maturity LEVEL: 9/10
Commitment Level: 10/10
UNIQUE Skills: I'm good with most commands. I but mostly, I think i'm better with Worldedit. And another skill I have is with goals. Once I have my mind set towards a goal, I dont stop working towards it until I achieve it. I will go through blood,sweat, and tears just to achieve a goal. I think I work better when i'm not under pressure.

Why should we choose you: I think you guys should choose me, because I am Admin on a server named craftivity. I know what people like and what people dont like. I have experience with commands, and I really enjoy helping people when the need it or if they are new to the server and need to learn the basics. I can help with advertising, ideas for the server, and advice. I love giving advice to people if they need it. I think that I would make a good admin. I could help with about anything thats needed really.
Why i can trust you with perms? Because, i'm not that type of person. On the server that i'm Admin on, its been through hell and back like 5 times. And I know how it feels to be screwed over . And I don't like putting up with it and I know nobody does. So I think you guys should trust me. If not, you can put me in like a test maybe.
07/27/2014 11:13 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
ImABrotato
Mod:
IGN:darkness4312
Name:Miguel Andres Abreu
Skype Name:miguelabreu2001@outlook.com
Maturity Level:1-10 (9/10) I use good grammer and i like to help out players when in need.
Commitment Level: 10/10 I can be on the server everyday of the week that im avalible
UNIQUE Skills:Know basically all the basic commands
Why should we choose you: I believe you should choose me for many reasons, 1 my experience that i have from my previous servers 5Pix.McFunHUb(Cloosed),DiamondCraft. i have been owners of 2 of those servers and mod on one. I know exactly how to deal with players that hack or break the servers rules. Due to my experience with servers i know many worldedit,permisions and other commands.I can deticate 4 hours a day on the server. I am an excellent spawn builder too, I build custom spawns for server owners too. What makes me different from the other applications? I wont abuse my Mod power unless in serious situations such as If a player breaks one of the rules, i would give a warning and if the player continues i would ban him for one day. Ive played minecraft for 2 1/2 years already so i know everytrick in the book such as (Im from planet minecraft) or (Can you op me im the server owners brother) and such.
07/27/2014 10:30 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Nexutron
Admin:

IGN: Nexutron.

NAME:Ryan.

Skype Name: Don't have one nor tend to get one today, or anytime soon. I have Steam on the other hand if you want to chat through there. Or if you prefer using PMC.

Maturity LEVEL: Out of 10, Ten. I use good grammar, I tend to help players out, I don't whine, and obey the rules.

Commitment Level: I can comment on things really well. Whether it be Applications, Posts, Ban Appeals, Player Reports, Admin Abuse Reports, you name it. I will try to comment on every single one, unless critiqued enough by other people.

UNIQUE Skills: Building, World editing, Voxel Sniping, Managing, Permissions, configuring, Group manager, PermissionsEx, and other things. I can keep players under control if they are going Berzerk, or breaking the rules. I am also good at designing. I love designing. No, not like put a ring around glowstone, no. I mean like Taking my time at adding such things as Stair Cases, Slabs, full blocks, item frames, etc. If you're wondering what kinds of designs I do well, I do Medieval House Designs, Light designs, Pillar Designs, and all that fun stuff. I'm also good at managing servers along with managing the players. I am 100% trustful with op, as of I have been one before and nothing abusive or Power-Hungry happened with OP on any of those servers and I am still op to the very day. So don't worry, you can trust me. But, you don't have to OP anyone, if you don't want to.

Why should we choose you: Listing the obvious reasons, it'd be that I want to help Manage the Server along with managing the Players, plugin, and Staff. Also, because I have lots of skills and knowledge I could bring to the Server. I know how to operate PermissionsEx, Group Manager, Voxel Sniper, World Edit, Core protect and such. I do not abuse my powers with them no matter who it is, or what rank. I will keep loyal to me word and never abuse my powers. I am not Power hungry so therefor, I am applying before all the power-hungry players do. I am Straight, I get the message sent, and I never let the Excuses pass by. I can also bring lots of building skills to the Server. I use to have a Build team called, "The Build Code" but I had to kick all of the Builders out due to inactivity and now I currently have a building Partner. His name is BrettBusiness and if you want, you can look his name up on Planet Minecraft. His name being xBrettBusinessX. We have build for a couple months now and do lots of things including building. Naming: Designs, Architecture, Buildings, House and such. We do lots of styles. Medieval, Modern, Ruins, and such. But, back on track why I want to be a Staff Member, it's because I do not discriminate players by Race, or Age. Honestly, I do not get why players judge each other because of Age's or Race. I have had lots of experience before like Owning my own Server, being Head-Admin, Admin, Jr. Admin, Mod, Helper, etc. Etc. I have played Minecraft for two years and this summer, I am looking for a time spender which will be this Server

Why i can trust you with perms: Well, you can trust me with the permissions because I have had a lot of past experience dealing with PermissionsEx and Group Manager. I also know how to work with them, In game or console and agree to use it properly.
07/27/2014 10:14 pm
Level 27 : Expert Modder
Glennotr
Admin:
IGN:Glennotron
NAME:Glenn
Skype Name:no
Maturity LEVEL:9
Commitment Level:10
UNIQUE Skills: Working with perms and setting up ranks, i have help do that with my brother servers and he has three pokemon server,pvp,survival and i helped with all.
Why should we choose you: Because i can help with the server a lot because i am very good at perms building at being in control of the situation if there there is a problem.
Why i can trust you with perms I would be the most loyal person ever on your server and i will never do anything with the perms to upset you or anyone on the server.
07/27/2014 10:26 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Nexutron
Do not accept. He is lying. His age is really 12.
07/27/2014 10:13 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
IGN:ELMOSISKO
NAME: Timothy Sisko
Skype Name: Timothy.sisko
Maturity LEVEL: 8/10
Commitment Level: 9/10
UNIQUE Skills: groupmanager redstone and ik a lot about Minecraft
Why should we choose you: u should choose me becuase I am very experienced and I will not let u down and ik a lot of stuff about Minecraft I don't rage and work well under preasure
Why i can trust you with perms: u can trust me with perms because multiple servers have and I'm responsible
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome