Dimensional Gaming Network - Admin/Builder/Moderator needed

SKIxHOE's Avatar SKIxHOE8/14/15 9:55 am
1 emeralds 245 7
8/15/2015 1:43 am
xfearxitse1f's Avatar xfearxitse1f
Hey guys! My name is SKI_HOE, and I am a fellow administrator at Dimensional Gaming Network, otherwise known as DGN. We are in great need of builders, so if you are interested in helping us that'd be great. We have a variety of things you can do from building prisons to hubs to minigame maps. We also are in need of moderators to control the environment on the server and make it a good experience for players. Please leave your application in the comments below and I will reply to them as soon as possible. Thanks!

Format:
Position:
IGN:
How long can you be on a day:
Past experience:
How can you help us:
If Builder Link or Pictures to Recent Builds:

IP: mc.unicraftmc.com
SKIxHOE
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xfearxitse1f
08/15/2015 1:43 am
Level 1 : New Network
I was thinking about a skype run or like a try
xfearxitse1f
08/15/2015 1:42 am
Oh Come On
AnonymousNausea
08/14/2015 3:42 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
IGN: AnonymousNausea
How long can you be on a day: Hmm It is kind of difficult to sort out the questions but
Here is my Time Table
Monday : 1-2 Hours
Tuesday 2-3 Hours
Wednesday 1 hour
Thursday 2 Hours
Friday 1 Hours
Saturday 3-5 Hours
Sunday 6 Hours +

Past experience: I have been staff on so many servers. I am currently Admin on this server which is going to start and it is going to succeed and go fast , I help servers Like I meant to help it , I Take my job seriously
How can you help us:I will manage your server to the best being mature as an Admin and controlling the server balance , I will also help out with builds since I own a Build team and is fairly good at it.Before I ban people or give consequences I will get my evidence ready so If the Owner Asks I will show them the screenshot.
Being admin is , in my opinion personally being mature , In my experience Admin should know how to control fluently and if they don't They are not Mature ,
Thanks ,
For More Information Skype me
-AnonymousNausea
SKIxHOE
08/14/2015 11:51 pm
Thank you AnonymousNausea for applying,
We have good news for you today as we have accepted your application and you have been accepted as our newest moderator. We thought about it over, and we feel that moderator would best fit you. We are glad that you took your time to first off read the recruitment message that I posted yet reply to my call out.
Thank you, SKI_HOE
xfearxitse1f
08/14/2015 1:07 pm
Btw I cant join Your Server for some reason.
xfearxitse1f
08/14/2015 1:05 pm
How long can you be on a day: 12 hours a day
Past experience: I have been Doing Lots Of Building and being mods
How can you help us: I can help Your Server By Making Sure No People Have Hacks And I can Help By Building stuff.
SKIxHOE
08/14/2015 11:48 pm
Thank you xfearxitse1f for applying,
We have some bad news for you today, we are going to have to deny your application, We are glad that you took some of your time to reply to this
Thank you, SKI_HOE
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome