DKMC Arma/Dayz Needs builders / dev / graphic designers!

DKTracktix's Avatar DKTracktix9/26/15 3:48 pm
1 emeralds 143 2
9/26/2015 5:31 pm
Pandawesomeness's Avatar Pandawesomeness
Hello, DKMC is a new server and we need staff! This isnt any typical server, Its Arma and dayz based. We are currently working on the minigame right now and we need builders, Devs, and Designers! Builders will be working as a team to create a large map a little like dayz! Devs will be working on plugins Dayz based. And the Designers will be working on Graphics for the server and website etc... Please let me you if you are willing to help! Thanks! (PS, if you would like to check it out, the IP is Play.DK-MC.com)

Ranks :
Builder:
Builder
Builder:
Dev:
Dev:
Graphic Designer:

Application
Minecraft IGN:
Are you over 14 (yes or no):
Do you have Skype (Need Skype for now):
How much time can you dedicate to this server:
What position are you applying for:
What are you good at:
Maturity 1/10:
Anything else you want to tell us (Are you a youtuber/streamer I am):
DKTracktix
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/26/2015 5:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Pandawesomeness
Minecraft IGN:Pandawesomeness
Are you over 14 (yes or no):Yes 18
Do you have Skype (Need Skype for now):Yes Execpt I cannot use it I have to use it for work sry!
How much time can you dedicate to this server: 8+
What position are you applying for:Dev
What are you good at:I am good at Redstone Commands and different types of coding i made a mod once
Maturity 1/10: 9 I may get off topic
Anything else you want to tell us (Are you a youtuber/streamer I am): Not a youtuber or streamer sorry!

Extra info about me: I own 5 servers 2 of which have been sucssesful I Do not need files unless needed for ddos or a threat i am a dev on 6 Admin on 4 and mod on 2! I am a head admin on Mine Superior and Mod on Minetime!
09/26/2015 4:18 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pig
Allons_Y
Application
Minecraft IGN:Lubber_Dubber64
Are you over 14 (yes or no):Yes
Do you have Skype (Need Skype for now):No :.(
How much time can you dedicate to this server:3-4 hours ill be on and i'm a excellent builder and ill build you things like a beautiful spawn.(With world edit)
What position are you applying for:Dev or Builder
What are you good at:As people and friends tell me I'm good at developing things and building and designing things.
Maturity 1/10:8/10
Anything else you want to tell us (Are you a youtuber/streamer I am):No,sadly I'm not a youtuber or streamer.But i am good at building except for one thing.THE ENDER DRAGON
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome