DolMiSt Skyblocks is now Equipped with Towny action! SMP is enabled!

Kinbok's Avatar Kinbok1/21/22 6:28 pm
2 emeralds 136 1
1/21/2022 8:08 pm
Kinbok's Avatar Kinbok
Welcome to DolMiSt Skyblocks! We are a new server here to enjoy life sometimes in solitude sometimes with friends! Some of us are trolls in the dungeons and others are angels in the skies. Come try us out and give us a chance. The fun only begins when you are here so why pretend. Meet us on our ip you wont be surprised. Come on in. We don't bite.

Events.

Lotteries.
Crate giveaways.
All around fun-ness.
Older community.

Dungeon runs in our two new dungeons! One 3 Person Dungeon another being a 5 Person

Dungeon specific kits including a Healing class as well as a Death Paladin class.

Raids on both a PvP and a PvE warzone

Mines that make worth easier than ever to gain

NOW WITH A TOWNY SECTION OF THE SERVER FULLY EQUIPPED FOR SMP!

Custom resource pack

Ip: dolmist.play-creative.com
Bedrock port: 25627

Discord Link:discord.gg/TsTncfHRbC
Kinbok
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/21/2022 8:08 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Kinbok
I know it sounds repetitive to say everyday.... but i was hoping this might reach some people.... if you come and give us a chance. Just see what the community is about. We want you reading this to come see us. Meet us. Hang out with us. And all around have a good time. Your experience matters to us as a whole. If you dont mesh thats completely okay. But just to give an idea of some stuff we've done since opening in our alpha stages 2 and a half weeks ago. We raised 40 dollars directly to a charity (not through our shop which what we made through the shop we also donated to the charity) We have made people who were completely random to our server staff after seeing they were genuinely good people. We have all helped each other in some way or another. And as the owner of the server myself. I found a way to intermingle SMP where if the community wants seasons on our skyblock side the builders in our towny section of the map will be left completely alone. We try to appease everyone we can while knowing we cant appease all. As staff we sit here pondering how to help each other grow as well as the server. Come give us a shot. We even threw a birthday spur of the moment where EVERYONE on the server got involved both discord and minecraft side. The person had their 18th birthday and when they claimed they were in tears all that night we got together and build something i thought was amazing for the person. Their tears had turned happy. So yeah.... thats what we are about. Making smiles. Not everyone will always smile. Maybe we can make you smile. Come see if we can. Thats all I got. if this doesnt reach you as players i really dont know what will.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome