Dome City Fanpage

Ryansparx's Avatar Ryansparx10/10/11 10:23 am
10/10/2011 11:54 am
Cazzark's Avatar Cazzark
It's one of the best servers i've been on. If you haven't been on it yet, your in for a treat. Unfortunately, it won't be up for a while, as they are waiting for the mod versions to come out and are switching hosting providers. However, they are restructuring the server in their spare time. It will be called oatmeal. What's hot? Oatmeal! When it's back online, check it out!
Ryansparx
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/10/2011 11:54 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Cazzark
RyansparxIt's one of the best servers i've been on. If you haven't been on it yet, your in for a treat. Unfortunately, it won't be up for a while, as they are waiting for the mod versions to come out and are switching hosting providers. However, they are restructuring the server in their spare time. It will be called oatmeal. What's hot? Oatmeal! When it's back online, check it out!

Lol, you could have just gone to the Oatmeal thread and posted this there. =P Well, we should try to contact everyoen that was active on DomeCity, and have them vote the server up when I post it.... Then it can really be "What's hot? Oatmeal".
Lols!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome