Dragodonia Survival > 1.17.1 > No Grief > No PvP > McMMO > Shops & Auctions > No P2W > Collectable Items

dragontechmc's Avatar dragontechmc8/24/21 8:32 pm
2 emeralds 117 1
8/26/2021 4:26 am
Bananakill007's Avatar Bananakill007

play.dragodonia.com

We are a Minecraft community focused on providing a safe, friendly and welcoming community.

We just launched our brand new vanilla server; here's what we have to offer:

- No PvP or Greifing
- Friendly staff and players
- Chest Shops, and a warp application system for building your own markets
- Our exclusive crate system, which has countless special items for you to collect and trade
- AuctionHouse, for selling things without setting up shops
- Sleep voting
- DynMap
- EULA compliant Donor ranks
- 7 years of expirence building Minecraft Servers

See our website for more info: dragodonia.com/

Or join our Discord: discord.gg/kyVdxzGNTb

Our Planet Minecraft listing: https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/dragodonia/

See you there!
dragontechmc
Level 14 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/26/2021 4:26 amhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
Bananakill007
I Love the server, i come from grindy survival games like ark or rust but needed something to be mire chilled so I started to play normal minecraft but it was too Fast over like enderdragon and getting all the challenges done. On this server there are many things to do thanks to the mmo mod and it makes it more competitiv too. Also the safe place you can claim gets bigger the higher u level in different skills, but u can also buy them. In the shops there is a Big variaty of stuff u can buy from the start and the actionhouse from players for players ítems is similar to the concept from hypixel skyblock which makes it realy easy too follow and finden what U need. I also enjoy the Rank systems where it is not a pay to win experience but u can get to the ranks justo bye playing which also makes it more competitiv realy trying to get Baron rank xD. I really recomend people to join the server tbh there are at max at 10ppl at the Time even though there are more slotswhich Kind of reduces player contact, but everyone is very friendly and help you out When u ask them. I wouldt say its a 8/10 because there are some limitations like a certain cuantas of mobs per chunk I think it was 20. I really hope some of you get on here and build up and bring more life to the server my in game Name is xx_banabakill_xx if you ever Wanted to say high or need some help starting out.

8/10
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome