DreadNought Network Server Recruitment

actuallilbuhs2's Avatar actuallilbuhs27/11/15 3:36 pm
1 emeralds 109 2
7/11/2015 3:57 pm
actuallilbuhs2's Avatar actuallilbuhs2
My server is a guild server, and we are looking for some builders to help build the spawn. It is whitelisted, and is expected to be closed for at least a couple weeks for building. We will be building a custom map, but that will be after the server is released so that players can test it out and such. The more you help build, and help the server the higher your possibility to earn Co-Owner and ranks alike! IF you have any questions message me on skype at ActualLilbuhs. IP: 24.57.253.3:25570

Use this format, skye is required for contact and such. Age minimum is 13, medieval build experience is required as well, steampunk is welcome

Name:

IGN:

Build level(1-100):

Build specialties:

Experience as staff:

Build pictures(not required, but highly encouraged):
actuallilbuhs2
Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior