╠ ╣Dream Prison Recruting╠ ╣

JumpyAcorn's Avatar JumpyAcorn1/1/14 9:06 pm
1/2/2014 2:51 pm
0ChickenOrDuck0's Avatar 0ChickenOrDuck0
Hello guys JumpyAcorn here, and I am the owner of a new prison server called Dream Prison. Dream Prison isn’t like those boring prison servers that are just all plain on there building style, we go all out on our building so it will look as cool, and creative as possible. That why it is called Dream Prison because it doesn’t look like any normal prison, it looks much more unique. Today i am hiring Developers and Staff. To become a developer you will need to know all prison server plugins, how to use those plugins, and how to configure them. To become a staff you need to be a certain age, i am not telling so people don’t lie, you have to know what your doing, you have to know how to correct people, know how to use commands, and since its a prison server, you need to know how to pvp so you will face me in a pvp battle and by that you will be chosen what part you will be a guard on, it goes A-D, A being the best, and D being the beginners of the server. So if you would like to be apart of this server, then just fill out these applications, and peace.

I will be needing about 8 Staff, and 2 Developers.

Applications:

Developer App

Name:
Timezone:
Experience:
Do you know prison plugins?
Do you want some of the monthly earnings?

Staff Application:

Name:
Mc username:
Timezone:
Maturity(1-10):
Experience:
PvP Skill(1-10):
JumpyAcorn
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

0ChickenOrDuck0
01/02/2014 2:51 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
Name: Josh.

Mc username: SOLIDER_xTRON

Skype: I have no skype, sorry. However, you can use my gmail. thatstinkyoldman@gmail.com.

Timezone: Mountain time.

Maturity(1-10): 8.5 / 10

Experience: I am great with moderating chat, building, and helping out with players' questions. I started minecraft the week after it was made, and first got a staff rank a month after Multiplayer came out for Minecraft. I also made my own server once, however it shutdown because there wasn't enough funds.

PvP Skill(1-10): 8/10. I recommend not making me a guard.

PS: I'm looking for Moderator or anything above it. But it's your choice!
JayMcoy
01/02/2014 2:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Developer App

Name:ipilk
Timezone:Eastern

Experience:I have good leadership skills, and knowledge of criminal justice which may have a good effect in this server. Im a creative thinker I've earned the title the Sokka of minecraft from all the ideas I can think of. If hired I can bring a lot of things to the table that might make this prison server a great one. I also have building skills which you can check out at http://www.youtube.com/user/TheColtsLastShot/videos.

I don't know plugins in general but I would be willing to learn for this server.

I don't really care about the money but If it gets to that point well discuss in private.
CHASERRZ13
01/02/2014 2:30 pm
Also if I could be Mod or admin that would be great
CHASERRZ13
01/02/2014 2:29 pm
Name:Eli Dribben
Mc username:Chaserrz
Timezone:Eastern
Maturity(1-10):8
Experience:I have been guard on many prison servers most have shut down due to lack of donations.
PvP Skill(1-10):8
JumpyAcorn
01/02/2014 1:45 pm
Still looking.
JumpyAcorn
01/01/2014 11:51 pm
bump
mitchell4481117
01/01/2014 10:02 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Name: For obvious reasons I will not give out my last name, but my first name is "Mitchell".
Mc username/IGN: "mitchell4481117"
Age: I don't like to give out my real age to people I barely know or don't know at all. Also I find it matters more how mature and smart you are, I mean a 5 year old could be better suited for staff then an eight-teen year old. *I hope this doesn't affect my chances*
Timezone: Easter Standard Time
Maturity(1-10): I honestly feel an 8. I am very mature and respectful to ALL players no matter what, but if I'm with some close friends I sometimes mess around.
Experience: Moderator or Head-Mod 21 times, Administrator or Head-Admin 13 times,operator 4 times, and Co-Owner 2 times!
PvP Skill(1-10): 7. I would say I am a "strategical" fighter in Minecraft, hence making me a good fight, but a few things usually a bit "restrained" I guess because about 80% of the time the internet I'm using is satelite so I have about a second and a half ping.

Extra: I am an All A student, I can be on 5+ hours a normal day, and I can probaly donate every now and then!
PlayMoree
01/01/2014 9:52 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Name:Cameron
Timezone:9:00
Experience:5 years
Do you know prison plugins?
Do you want some of the monthly earnings?i dont care

Staff Application:I love prison and i have been op on 4 prison server
Mc username:TheMormonMonsterkill;!0000
PVPS
auburnboy
01/01/2014 9:47 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Staff Application:

Name: Jakob
Mc username: auburnboy22
Timezone:central
Maturity(1-10):8 1/2
Experience: i have been almost ever staff position and i have owned a prison so i know how they run
PvP Skill(1-10): 7 1/2
Nasaman10
01/01/2014 9:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
Name: Dalton
Mc username: Nasaman10
Timezone: Eastern
Maturity(1-10): 9.5
Experience: I have been in every position that servers offer. So i can pretty much do the basics of every position, but i specialize in Leading, Reinforcing Rules, and Builing.
PvP Skill(1-10): 7.5
InheritedRavager
01/01/2014 9:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name: Daniel
Mc username: tobuscus2287
Timezone: Eastern
Maturity(1-10): 9.5
Experience: Alot Of Exp Ive Been On One Server We Had A Bar Some One Broke In When I Wasnt There Left Stole Everything And When I Got Back I Knew Exactly Who It Was
PvP Skill(1-10): 8.9
BigLogs
01/01/2014 9:11 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
Name: Logan
Mc username: LOLxxGamer
Timezone: -6 (Central Standard).
Maturity(1-10): 10, but I like to have fun with members at an appropriate level.
Experience: I have owned 2 servers, but they weren't prison. They were really successful, until I ran out of funds. I have been playing prison servers for a long time now, so I know how to correct people, and methods for punishing contraband items. I have also been a guard on a few prison servers, so I know the ropes, commands, and so on.
PvP Skill(1-10): 8. It would be a 10 if I would PvP more, but I sometimes do survival, or creative servers as well.
Miner_249__
01/01/2014 9:09 pm
Name:Myles
Mc username: Miner_249
Timezone:Western
Maturity(1-10): 8 (i sometimes joke around)
Experience: Admin on two servers and Own 2 Servers.
PvP Skill(1-10): 5
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome