[1.5.1] Drknature Pvp|Factions|Parkor|Spleef|TF2|HG|Mobarena

mountain_goat99's Avatar mountain_goat994/14/13 11:22 pm
1 emeralds 129 1
6/13/2013 5:19 pm
andrewMC's Avatar andrewMC
Hey. I just Checked out the Server and i was hoping that I could use that server as the OzGamerzOnline server. That is My youtube channel and we would really like a server to be able to record on. I have a server just for small lets plays but i would really like a server to advertise. If you allow us to be admin , we will allow you to be on our channe
mountain_goat99
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

andrewMC
06/13/2013 5:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
this server is ABSOLUTELY AWEFULL!

The shops SUCK.

The mods are ABUSIVE

FREQUENT ROLLBACKS when mods die and loose all of the things

MUTES if the mods dont want others to know what the mods did to you.

EVERYTHING IS OVERPRICED it costs 15k for 16 IRON INGOTS

I joined this server and made a base. Every time we have a rollback I complain because I get loads of work done to set up my main foundation. This time I noticed that the abusive owner was destroyed. I laughed to myself but not in chat because he is abusive. 2 level 30 enchants later the server gets rolled back to BEFORE HE DIED. Obviously this server is garbage. the TF2 sucks. the mods where diamond armour in hunger games and slaughter everyone. and here is the MOST RIDICULOUS PART when I said the mods were abusive and cant pvp in chat, Lemurback himself went invisible, tp ed to me, and killed me. TWICE. My faction now has 0 power because it is a two person faction.

DO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER!!! IT IS A MISTAKE!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome