FreshyLovesKFC's Avatar FreshyLovesKFC7/11/16 3:14 pm
1 emeralds 155 4
7/12/2016 9:31 am
FreshyLovesKFC's Avatar FreshyLovesKFC
DubCraft

Hello Everybody!
Its FreshyLovesKFC, and a server that I am Co-Owner on is looking for Builders

What is DubCraft?
DubCraft is a server owned by DubCilence, and has been owned by him for a year now! DubCraft has been continually growing with the help of Me, a few Head-Admins, and Builders DubCraft has. The server is soon to have multiple game, but our hub is being under development and we are bungeecording another server. The server is very everyone-friendly and for ages of all players. The Staff members are friendly too (atleast thats what i think).The server is not pay-to-win, but there are of course some features you can pay for (Still Under Development Too). We need more builders because currently we have 2 builders and we need sime more builders to help build custom maps, spawn, etc. to keep our server original and not relying on dowloads. All the new builders I receive from this post will all be appreciated and a great help to the server.
make sure you supply all qualifications for your requested position Now below are the sections for either Builders. Please read both sections thoroughly, and make sure you supply all qualifications for your requested position.

Builder

Overview:

Builders are responsible for building anything the server needs, whenever it needs it. You must have a lot of knowledge of the game of Minecraft, and everything in it. As a builder your job is to serve the community of the Dark Ages server by building useful places, such as shops, jails, spawns, arenas, and much more. As a builder you are not to distribute Items to players or abuse your privileges. If the listed rules are broken, you will demoted to the default rank, and will recieve a punishment depending on the misconduct.

Requirements for the position:

Maturity - This is important so we know you have the ability to deal with people asking for items, and so we know all server rules will be followed.
Experience - This is crucial for a builder so you know exactly what you are
Application Format:

Click to reveal
Builder app
IGN:
Nickname/name:
Skype(MUST have):
Building Level (1-10)
Minecraft experience:
Favourite building style:
Strengths:
Weaknesses: