TacoChubsters's Avatar TacoChubsters

The LihP Network

DvZ

USA SERVER IP

pvp.lihp.US

EUROPE SERVER IP

pvp.lihp.EU

Summary

The PVP game mode Dwarves VS Zombies (DVZ) involves two teams, the Dwarves and the Zombies. The Dwarves must defend their three shrines and prevent the Zombie from conquering them, the game ends when the Zombies conquer the final shrine or the last dwarf falls.

Dwarves

If you join at the start of a game you will become a Dwarf and your job is to prepare for the Zombie invasion. Dwarves can do this in a number of different ways and the most common way is to build defenses. As you place blocks according to the rules you will obtain rewards, these items will help you defend yourself and the shrines. Dwarves can become special classes by either completing a task or killing event bosses.

Alchemist - Requires VIP (vote or buy) The role of a alchemist is to buff his fellow dwarves and give them advantages in battle.
Blacksmith - Requires VIP (vote or buy) The blacksmith is very important for close combat, he can sharpen the dwarves swords.
Lumberjack - Dwarven bows are strong, but if you let a Lumberjack tighten the string your projectile attacks will hit harder!
Tailor - The armor given to Dwarves is good, but why not improve your chances and get a Tailor to reinforce your armor.
Special Dwarf classes

Dragon Warrior - The dwarf who give the final blow to the Dragon will be able to use the dragons powers in battle.
Wither Warrior - The dwarf who give the final blow to the Wither will be able to upgrade all their items and others.

Zombies

Baby Zombie
Blaze
Cave Spider
Creeper
Enderman
Iron Golem
Pigman
Silverfish
Skeleton
Skeleton Horse
Spider
Witch
Wither Skeleton
Wolf
Zombie

Server active since March 2012

[url=(Link removed)][img](Link removed)[/img][/url]
LihP
Level 35 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/27/2014 2:03 pm
Level 22 : Expert Nerd
Endermonarch Durbius
Hey LihP_, I think you should add a "Zombie Villager" or "Baby Pigman" class for mobs. Maybe a dwarven class called a "Demon" that is unacessable by Dragon Warriors and Wither Warriors that gives a dwarf one splash poison potion. Also, please let me have VIP if you do this one. BTW, AMAZING SERVER
01/27/2014 2:25 pm
LihP
Thanks for the suggestion, please include your Minecraft Username so I can apply your VIP reward Tokens.

Cheers!
01/27/2014 6:22 pm
Endermonarch Durbius
Two usernames, listed

DurbeGalaxyEyeTF

brandtgleeson
01/30/2014 12:01 pm
LihP
We are rewarding Feedback with VIP Tokens, please leave your feedback and Minecraft Username here and when an Admin reads it your Tokens will be applied.
01/31/2014 8:14 pm
Endermonarch Durbius
if you combine my two usernames and my 1st comment, then you have feedback + usernames >.<
11/21/2014 12:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
endercat55
ok there is a glitch were when lagging players can dupe items i rate this server 9.9/10
12/05/2014 3:47 pm
LihP
Could you please go into more detail via a private message.
01/31/2014 9:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
GhastsStudio
I have a youtube video, i dont know where to send it, so I am going to send it here.

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZGiD3lrkic
02/09/2014 12:46 pm
LihP
Thanks for making content, in future please include our Server IP address and website in your video description. Also include or PM me your Minecraft Username so I can reward you with VIP Tokens.

Thanks
02/01/2014 9:24 pm
Endermonarch Durbius
Ummm lihp... we broke the u.s. server. idk how. i think you need to do something.
02/02/2014 12:44 pm
Endermonarch Durbius
Also LihP_, go to the creative world 2 in pvp.lihp.us. the plot id is -6;-1. This is because I have made an MvD map and want it submitted. It is based on the End, where a player's been.
02/09/2014 12:43 pm
LihP
Thanks for your feedback and comments, I have added some VIP Tokens to your accounts. I will have time to look at your plot in a few days and your get feedback via a PM on here I guess.

Thanks.
02/15/2014 12:50 pm
Endermonarch Durbius
Ty, if you say no ima do something hilarious.
02/07/2014 6:56 pm
Endermonarch Durbius
LIHP!!! respond pls
03/12/2014 6:26 am
LihP
I am trying to keep a change Log for each game mode on the website, if you have any questions or feedback please leave it below and I will reply asap, we reward VIP Tokens for useful comments.

http://lihp.eu/dvz/log
03/16/2014 11:47 am
Endermonarch Durbius
Umm Phil, is my ruins map good enough? BEEN WORKIN 4 DAYS
03/30/2014 3:20 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
EndrScar
I'd Like To See Some Classes: Slime, Magma Cube, Spider Jockey, Snow Golem, Ghast, Or Chicken Jockey.

Ideas:
Slime: (Slimeball) Main Attack
Slime Block (Coming In 1.8) Multiply (e.g. Create Clones)

Magma Cube: (Magma Cream) Main Attack
Blaze Rod: (Multiply, Create Clones)
Jump Boost IV

Snow Golem: (Snowball) Main Attack
Snow Block: Encase Enemy In Ice/Snow

Spider Jockey:
If A Skeleton Right Clicks A Spider, The Skeleton will Attack And The Spider Will Move.

Ghast (Prob Too OP)
Flying
Fireball (Gunpowder) Same As Blaze

Chicken Jockey: Speed III, And Slow Fall
Baby Zombie's Attacks
Feather: Chance Of Jump Boost

In Case You Don't Know What A Chicken Jockey Is, Look It Up On The Minecraft Wiki.

I Hope You Accept At Least 1 Of My Ideas!

IGN: EndrScar
04/05/2014 10:14 am
Endermonarch Durbius
Oh sup Endr! It's me DurbeGalaxyEyeTF!
04/27/2014 1:27 pm
EndrScar
The Ghast, I Thought Earlier Was To OP, But I Think That With The Logic That Ghasts Can Be Killed With The Single Shot Of The Bow, The Ghast Class Could Have VERY Low Health.

I Think That There Should Be A New Boss (Such As The Wither And Ender Dragon) In DvZ. I Think It Should Be The Unused Mob Giant.
Then, There Would Be Giant Warrior! Sweet, Huh?
03/30/2014 7:36 pm
LihP
Thanks for the suggestions, I will save them to my collection for when I next work on DvZ content. Enjoy your VIP Tokens EndrScar.
03/30/2014 10:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CatzRox19
Hi Lihp_!
The server is amazing, lol. I was just wondering how I could support the server, when I thought of an idea. I can't donate right now, and I know I voted like 6 times already, so yea. But what I can do is....BUILD! I would love to make a map for one of your DvZ or MvM or DvM servers! If you could allow me some space to make a map, that would be great. I am a good builder, so it's time to put my skills to the test! Thanks for listening! DvZ rocks.
04/05/2014 1:34 pm
LihP
Hey thanks for the message, we have a number of ways to donate your Time to the community. Please read more on our website here http://lihp.eu/donate
03/30/2014 10:20 pm
CatzRox19
Oh and btw, my ign is Catala20. You may have seen me on your server a few times
03/30/2014 10:21 pm
CatzRox19
03/30/2014 10:23 pm
EndrScar
So... I'm Confused. Did i Get VIP Tokens Or Actual VIP? Just Curious
04/05/2014 1:36 pm
LihP
You can make use of your VIP Tokens when your next in a DvZ game, type /Reward
03/30/2014 10:34 pm
CatzRox19
hai ender
05/01/2014 7:57 pm
EndrScar
i'd like to report for hacking jared00013 redstone into dvz creative.
i'm pretty sure it's banned, so i think this guy is hacking.

i don't have photo proof, but try to visit his plot to see the redstone that he hacked, on DvZ USA.

Plz take care of this!
05/03/2014 11:08 am
LihP
Thanks for the report, most of the Redstone functionality has been disabled, but players are able to obtain the items from the creative menu.
05/03/2014 9:19 pm
Bunnwee
Phil,
I built a MvD map in your creative world
and was hoping you can check it
The cords are x: -879 ; z:-894
Plot id : -12,-12
My ign is Bunnwee
and my helpers were
Dolobrules101, Cuddlymee, and Carlfiii
Its based on the ending of dwarves once they
try to create a god dwarf which caused the end to them
Thanks for reading my post
and hopefully our map gets accepted!
05/17/2014 8:50 am
LihP
Thanks for the map, I am waiting on 1.8 before adding new maps. I want to use the new barrier block so each map is not square with ugly walls.
05/04/2014 2:44 pm
morganbenjamin
Hey, this might sound like a dumb question, but...

Is it possible for the dwarves to actually win DvZ?
05/09/2014 6:52 pm
EndrScar
Yes, it is. the dwarves have to hold off the shrine from monsters for the time being until the game ends.
05/10/2014 12:24 pm
morganbenjamin
Hey, LihP.

Would you be interested in a different type of DvZ map?

I was thinking of making a level that would be almost entirely underground, except for a point on the surface where monsters spawn. It would be non-linear with lots of choke points, and "resource nodes" for the Dwarves. There could be AI controlled monsters guarding these nodes. The Dwarves would start out underground with only their shrine, and would need to dig out an underground stronghold. If possible, the shrine could be randomly generated to make it harder for monsters to find stuff. Maybe even monsters could spawn before the first night, only to help guard resource nodes.

Thoughts?
05/17/2014 8:52 am
LihP
Thanks for the suggestions, your welcome try this idea, but remember to not spend to much time on detail, we can test the map if a good layout/draft version is sent in and accepted.
05/25/2014 3:50 am
Bunnwee
Hey phil
me and a couple of people I know built a new
DvZ Lobby in your creative world and were hoping you
could check it out
The Id is 5;13

Builders are Bunnwee, Cuddlymee, and Runninquar

We also made a parkour which we were hoping for a reward system at the end which
would give the player who completed it one random vip item and its only obtainable for one player per DvZ game. (When players join it says 50secs till joining is when players
could play the parkour)
05/25/2014 11:46 am
LihP
Thanks, its a good start. Not sure I want parkour, we had one in spawn a few years ago and people would play when the mob team really need them. I might consider making a parkour Server if there are plenty of maps submitted.
05/27/2014 11:25 pm
Bunnwee
Also made a new MvD Map just incase 1st one isn't picked, also didn't really finish the walls yet so yeah, will try to get that finished

Plot info :
-15 , -15
05/28/2014 12:30 pm
LihP
Thanks for the maps, I will get back to you with feedback once I have time to look and that might not be until all the 1.8 updates are complete.
06/26/2014 5:15 pm
Bunnwee
Phil,
Theres a glitch on DvZ.
When you're a Witch and you spawn a splash pot of healing isn't it suppose to
heal a mob or yourself instead of healing the Dwarves?

Also I think skeletons need a buff to their weapons
because they seem a little to weak.
07/29/2014 7:17 pm
Samg_is_a_Ninja
This server is my favorite server. I love this, did a youtube livestream, and will often go on twitch. The only thing I wish was different was that VIP cost less or you would use my map that I submitted, but other than that,
BEST
SERVER
EVER
07/31/2014 2:26 pm
Bunnwee
There was a hacker in Us survival
He had Kill aura on
and he fly enabled even though he couldn't fly
you could see his character moving.
His ign is Superman_900
08/18/2014 12:13 pm
LihP
Thank you for reporting I assume you posted here before the recent change to reports, for anyone who doesn't know please use http://lihp.eu/report

Cheers!
08/07/2014 7:28 pm
fullmetal1243
I think you should include more classes for dwarves. The classes I you to include is Enchanter which helps dwarves enchant their armor swords and bows. For tailor , I think that you should change it so that it enchants all of your armor.
By Fullmetal1243
08/18/2014 12:11 pm
LihP
Thank you for your feedback, enjoy your tokens!
08/08/2014 3:27 pm
Endermonarch Durbius
Phil, ummmm, think my Village Ruins map is good? Think it'll make it in 1.8?
Actually, mebe I'll wait till 1.8... to make some last-second customizations with those new blocks.
08/18/2014 12:16 pm
LihP
Thanks for taking the time to make a map, I will be reviewing maps once the 1.8 update is complete, this gives map makers a chance to use the new content and I have plans provide a easy way to increase the number of plots in creative as I understand some people are out of space.
08/16/2014 9:47 pm
arceus135579
IGN: arceus135579
Hey lihp I absolutely love your server and games, I'm also currently considering getting VIP.
But, I have some financial issues and I was wondering if there's some coupon codes on buycraft that I may use to lower the price by a few dollers. Is that possible?
If it is then I have a good guarentee that I will donate for VIP.
But other then that great server and keep adding them mob and dwarf classes!
08/18/2014 12:19 pm
LihP
Thanks for your feedback, your be pleased to know we have a summer sale on but please only donate if you have nothing better to buy or save up for. Enjoy your tokens!
11/21/2014 1:43 pm
endercat55
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome