Dwarfscraft is back! Looking for interested Staff!

Sidewalk Hosting's Avatar Sidewalk Hosting1/6/16 9:24 pm
1 emeralds 230 6
1/8/2016 11:31 am
Sidewalk Hosting's Avatar Sidewalk Hosting
Hey guys, I am the owner of a brand new DvZ server!
Featuring solely Dwarves vs Zombie and a wopping 20 Gigs of RAM, our custom DvZ plugins will leave you breathless! No whitelist! We are looking for interested staff members to come play and moderate in the early ages of our new server. Here is a little preview of what's to come. (And is already here!) If you are interested, post below with a paragraph or two why you want staff, and your maturity level. I don't care if you have been staff on another server before.

If you succeed, I will message you the IP of the server.

Good luck to all!

NEW: 10 Monster classes and more to come!
Multiple random dwarf classes!

Sidewalk Hosting
Level 20 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Sidewalk Hosting
01/08/2016 11:31 am
Bump
GhostDeluxe
01/07/2016 5:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I Would be Happy to be Apart of a community like this! I know you don't care if ive been apart of a server but I have, which brings me my experience in commands. I am a very good moderator and know how to moderate a person and the consequences they get based on there punishments. I Feel that my maturity level is 9-10 I am a very mature person and I take what I do seriously, I would love to contribute and making a community grow! Age-16
DiamondSwagBeast
01/07/2016 5:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
before I apply for staff, I would like to know how your server is unique. Also, I am wondering how 20 gigs of ram would ever be needed. Also, Custom plugins don't go a long way.........
Sidewalk Hosting
01/07/2016 5:55 pm
20 gigs of ram guarantees that nobody lags.
"Custom plugins don't go a long way..."' "How is your server unique?"
Think about what you just said. ^^^
We are the last remaining DvZ server that is 100% DvZ. Our whole server is based off the idea of Teamwork, originality, and player-run gameplay.
Sidewalk Hosting
01/07/2016 4:55 pm
Bump.
Sidewalk Hosting
01/06/2016 9:25 pm
Note: Ignore the twitch in the first image: It is the twitch of Rob, the person who originally came up with DvZ
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome