🌓Eclipse Nation🌓 - 🏛️Towny. ⛏️Survival. 🎨Creative. Custom Enchantments. Dungeons!

EclipseNation's Avatar EclipseNation4/18/21 10:49 pm
4/30/2021 10:44 pm
EclipseNation's Avatar EclipseNation

Click to reveal

Towny
Offers a community-based environment through the use of the Towny Plug-In. An enhanced experience is given by the implementation of other plug-ins, that create a unique and fun experience! The main focus of this server is to grow in the ranks and generate as much money as possible, creating a fun competitive environment, for all players casual, competitive, Noob, or Pro! With jobs you can make money to purchase OP Armour from others, or buy a spawner to get resources!

Survival
This is a more solo-based version of Towny. The main difference is, the Towny Plug-In has been removed. A fun environment is still created by the use of other plug-ins such as Minecraft MMO, Custom Enchants, and jobs! Take on the Ender Dragon, the Wither, and all the other bosses! Summon Golems to protect you from zombies, and summon lightning to strike your foes with Custom Enchants!

B-Team
A traditional B-Team experience. With thousands of new modded items, you can create a truly unique build, that only you could build! Become a zombie and scare your friends, or become a pig and fly through the air with your own jetpack! With monthly competitions and a friendly userbase, you are bound to make friends and have fun!

Creative & B-Team Creative

Click to reveal
F.A.Q.'s
I want to join on Bedrock... what do I do? Your IP will be Bedrock.EclipseNation.us and your port will be 19132. You can find a nifty video on our tiktok to explain how if you are still confused.

I want to join on Vanilla with Java... what do I do? You open up your minecraft launcher, go to servers, and add us a server. Vanilla.EclipseNation.us. We'll see you online soon! Need help? Join our discord.

I want to join the Attack of the B-Team server... it's hard to explain in a form. Join our discord and we'll be happy to help!
EclipseNation
Level 12 : Journeyman Network