Elder Scrolls: Minecraft | RPG | CUSTOM CODED | WIP

capizzle's Avatar capizzle5/8/15 9:25 pm
5/10/2015 7:20 pm
capizzle's Avatar capizzle
About Us:

After long debate and owning a PvE Minecraft server for 4 years we have decided to move forward with a project we have always wanted to create.
We searched and searched and couldn't find any servers that are quite up to par with what we wanted as far as an RPG element is concearned.
So we thought, why not make our own? At that moment the idea of our server was born, with the idea in mind we sat and brain stormed what we would like to see and have to offer.
The elder scrolls games being some of the most interesting RPG games out there we decided to base a lot of our server off of this!
Taking away the best elements from popular MMORPG's such as WoW, ESO, GuildWars, NeverWinter, Terra online, Trove, and many others we have dedicated our time into making a server that is not only unique in every aspect but FULLY custom.
Having a very heavy Elder Scrolls influence we wanted to bring you the best of all RPG elements all in one server.

We made sure to keep one thing in mind throughout all of our working, and that was simplicity. There are no "combo" abilities,
put the ability you want to use on your hot bar and use it like you would a normal tool. We feel that this is the easiest and most customizable way of bringing you a server that feels right at home with other MMORPG's

So sit back, relax and follow our progress while we bring you one of the best RPG/Skyrim style servers out there.

Our website is a work in-progress, once it's finished we'll move our there.
Be sure to check back daily for more information and to track our project!
We will be posting a YouTube video next week to showcase more of our server.

Thank you for viewing, and we hope to see you in-game

Server Specs:

To give you an idea of what we're bringing to the table, these are the current server specs.
Intel E5 8 Core Processor
1GB/S Up and Down link
3 140GB SSD's
500 GB Network Backup drive
DDOS Protection
64 GB Of RAM

This is a 99% Custom Coded Server.

Here we bring you our current project, we're roughly 70% done with everything, and we wanted to bring you a sneak peek of what we have to offer!

Our map is 8,000 x 8,000 giving you a massive area to venture and seek out all the treasures offered.

Our map was created by Darastlix all credit for landscape goes to him! Be sure to check out his other submissions aswell!

http://i.imgur.com/gl9R234.jpg

Commandless server:
Everything is done through in-game GUI's keeping you from having the need to continuously run commands!

Classes:
There are no specifics, pick and choose ase you go! For example, want to wield a sword and heavy armor on a caster class? Sure you can do that! YOU make the class exactly what you want it to be!

Quests:
Various quests and quest lines you will be able to complete throughout the entire world.

Races:
Pick from 9 different races.
Nord, Red Guard, Imperial, Breton, Bosmer, Altmer, Dunmer, Khajiit, Argonian

http://i.imgur.com/utDQj4u.jpg

Skills:
Put points in various types of skills to completely diversify your playing experience.
Spoiler - click to reveal
undefined

http://i.imgur.com/qT2GGaZ.png

Professions:

Minning, Herbalism, Stealing(Pickpocketing), Armor smithing, Weapon Smithing, Cooking, Fishing, Lockpicking, Alchemy. Gem Crafting, Trinket Crafting and Enchanting

Each profession can be leveled up to 400, you're also not limited to only one or two. You can level all of them if you like!

Custom Buffs:

Classes have the ability to learn custom buffs to give bonuses to other players and themselves!
Bastion, Lethality, Vigor, Divines, Brawn, Balance, Carnage, and Zen

Achievements:

Earn achievements for your milestones and completing tasks throughout the entire world!

Mounts:

Unique stable system that allows you to level your mounts as you level up!

Personal Worlds:

Lets not forget this is Minecraft after all, and everyone loves building! So we have added 2500x2500 personal worlds at your very disposal. Invite friends, and build until your heart is content.

Custom Stats:

We have various custom stats and attributes, all of which can be used to increase the damage, health, mana, and more to give you the edge over your opponent.

Factions:

Thieves Guild, Mages Guild, Fighters Guild, and The Dark Brootherhood, each of which have their very own quest lines and bonuses!

UPDATE #1

Realm Vs Realm style PvP

We're happy to announce that we have a REAL Realm VS. Realm style PVP system. That includes sieges, and capture points for weekly rankings and rewards!
We will be bringing you a video to explain this more in-depth as we go on.
capizzle
Level 33 : Artisan Architect