Eldor: Fantasy RPG Server looking for staff members!

Valdur's Avatar Valdur12/30/15 2:22 am
5/8/2016 1:51 pm
Valdur's Avatar Valdur
Greetings to everyone!

Eldor, Fantasy RPG Server is looking for some staff members.
Currently we are looking for someone that is willing to take the Plugin Management position, we are also looking for builders but we are on the lookout for our elusive "Techpriest"

What is Eldor:

Eldor is a fantasy world, stepped on the tried and tested tropes of the fantastic narrative. It is a universe where gods interact with mortals, where dreams come true and nightmares are real.

If you read the genre: RPG and immediately thought of Skyrim or World of Warcraft play style, I will have to clarify that we diverge a lot. We stick to the old fashioned ways of roleplaying like Dungeons and Dragons or FATE. Players stay in character almost all the time. Keep in mind that the server has some really dark tones from time to time, so we request some maturity from the community as well.

What is going on with the server:
The Server is now almost ready to leave the Beta stage, we have a small but tightly knit together community of loyal players awaiting for the server to go public. We just need a few tweaks done and then we will be able to open.

Interested?
You can apply at any time by leaving a note here or sending a personal message. Keep in mind that we are a serious server, so we will go through an interview to ensure that all the terms are explained to any aspirant. At the bottom of the page is the format to fill out if you are interested:

This sounds like a lot of work, what do I get in return?
Our package of benefits includes, but is not limited to:

A) Minions that will venerate you like a true avatar of the Machine God.
B) Immediate access to the server and the position of moderator, or if you wish to remain as a player that can be arranged as well.
C) A trove of knowledge regarding tactics on miniature wargaming and skub, lots of skub.

Or, if you are an artistic free mind you can also apply!
Got a penchant to show off your skills? We need amazing builders to set up the mood for the world. If the story is lacking, the landmarks will not. Remember the saying: If you got it, flaunt it.

As a builder you have Beta access to the server as well and creative mode to help you create your wonders, currently we are trying to figure out how to provide access to world edit to builders.

The package of benefits for a builders is the following:
A) Beta access and creative as well as a premium spot on the whitelist application for characters.
B) Creative
C) The chance to mesmerize simple players .

Thanks for reading, keep on dreaming!

-Application format-
Name:
Skype User:
Position requested:
What can you provide to Eldor:
Valdur
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/08/2016 1:51 pm
Valdur
Apologies Gamin_G, but as it currently stands we have more than enough moderators at the time; if you are capable of managing plugins or your skills for building anything are the subject of praise then just send a message with your skype name to begin the screening procedure.

-Kindest regards-
Val
05/08/2016 2:54 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Gamin_G
-Application format-
Name: Benedict IRL/ Gamin_G IGN
Skype User: Gamin_G
Position requested: Moderator/ Admin
Age: 12 though I am rather mature and though i might be a little silly i am still mature.
Previous experience: I have been a moderator on another server before.
What can you provide to Eldor: I can be a good staff member, helping others and giving aid to those who need it. Also making various refrences to Pop Culture.
05/08/2016 2:09 am
Valdur
Thank you for your posts. You must have received a reply by now, remember that we are still looking for a plugin manager; if anyone is interested we will be more than happy to have you around!
03/25/2016 9:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hxnako
Name: Preferred name, Kotori. Minecraft name, Hxnako.

Skype User: I have one, but I'd prefer to give it to you over private message.

Position requested: Builder.

Previous experience: I've played minecraft for 2 years, and have been on many creative servers. I've done rpg games too, and I creative write.

What can you provide to Eldor: I can provide to Eldor a unique building style based off medieval towns, and an authentic feel that will allow players to really immerse themselves into the rpg.

http://hxnako.imgur.com/all/ <------ Proof for Builder
01/07/2016 5:46 am
Level 23 : Expert Creeper
SkyTommy
-Application format-
Name: SkyTommy
Skype User: skytommy15
Position requested: Builder or Admin
Previous experience: Been Admin/Builder on one server
What can you provide to Eldor: I know with command block and redstone, i know commands too. Im good builder(i think xP) and i love medieval type of buildings.
01/07/2016 4:25 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
ASH1NX
Name: Ashinx
Skype User: I prefer to keep that private but I will message it to you if I get it.
Position requested: Builder
Previous experience: I have been on one other official build team on one other server and my personal favourite building themes are medieval, modern and fantasy.
What can you provide to Eldor: I can provide good builds and a good attitude :3
01/07/2016 12:50 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
ProfessorLSquid
Name: [Minecraft]: ProfessorLSquid
Skype User: I don't hav skype sorry
Position requested: Builder
Previous experience: ive been building little things here and there, and I honestly think I am getting quite good at building. I'm good at medieval builds but I'm am completely s**t at interior.
What can you provide to Eldor: Building stuff

NOTE: I'm not the best builder in the world, but if u give me a shot at building in your server I would be very thankful
01/06/2016 11:01 pm
Valdur
Thank you for your applications. Chloe, you have been accepted, so thanks again for your help; I hope this leads to a long and awesome team up for the betterment of the server.

Fenrere15, sadly we are not looking for a lore writer. Eldor is based on the Dominia Saga, a collection of novels spanning over 15 books so there is no shortage of lore in our end. Granted, the server will run on a much watered down level of lore as keeping track of the entire saga is quite taxing. If you wish you can visit us at Eldor.guildlaunch.com to see a brief glimpse of the lore that we are currently sporting.

Positions are still available for builders, and for the elusive tech priest.
01/04/2016 10:38 am
Level 1 : New Network
ChloeChan
Name: Chloe (IRL) / CLESurrealism (IGN)
Skype User: Do not own one, is it required?
Position requested: Plugin Dev
Previous experience: ChatRange (the one that is in your server right now)
What can you provide to Eldor: Well... http://eldor.guildlaunch.com/forums/vie ... 7#38411618
01/03/2016 1:38 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Fenrere15
Name: Daymien (RL) Fenrere (IGN)
Skype User: hawthawk15
Position requested: Moderator/ Head Lore Writer
Previous experience: I have no valid proof of my previous staff experience, though I will list what I can remember. I have been a Head-Admin once, admin twice, moderator five of six times, and helper about fifteen times. None of the servers were really big, so I doubt anyone would know of them. As for my writing experience, I have only one thing digital right now, and I have ended it due to writers block. I will provide a link at the end of the application. I have also been a lore writer for a few smaller RPG servers, so I do know how to write lore. Finally, for role playing, I have a TON of experience, whether it be with games that Eldor is relating to, such as DnD, or games like World of Warcraft.
What can you provide to Eldor? I am an honest, and trusting person. I think of thing from a different view, and often can provide some input to a team that most people don't think of. As for lore writing, from what I have seen, this server NEEDS some sort of lore. You aren't going to pull in any hardcore role players if you next to no lore. I am a very grammatically correct person, so I know most things about writing.
01/03/2016 12:33 am
Valdur
Thank you for your applications, you will be contacted shortly by the Eldor staff! Apologies in advance for the delayed answer, but work and university do not mix good.
12/31/2015 3:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
harmsway
Application format-
Name: Tim Abernathy
Skype User:Harmsway360
Position requested: Any
Previous experience:5 previous role play/pvp servers with races and vampires. Why so many? Because I did not ask for any donations and they shut down because I was short of cash. I have been moderator on plenty of servers, and I've had minecraft for about 4 1/2 years. More info if I'm selected
What can you provide to Eldor: I can provide each and every player a suitable playing experience one that will be unique to each and everyone, I'm familiar with the Rpg's you listed as examples. I love lore and will help evolve the servers and make it branch out into new chapters.
12/31/2015 12:33 am
MrSquishyFishy
-Application format-
Name:Dwayne
Skype User:Dwayne.Villanueva
Position requested:Plugin manager or Admin or mod
Previous experience:Co-Owner[1] Admin[1] Mod[0] Helper[2] Builder[1]
What can you provide to Eldor:I can provide help and knowledge to you guys i can do all your plugins that your developer's made all i need is to studdy for 2 mins and i can learn it easy.And with my enhanced vocabulary i can speak to palyers with out hesitation to speak english and i can keep the chat safe and away from spammer's,people who curse,and people who are being racist or disrespectful to other player/staff
12/31/2015 12:22 am
Necrosis2
Name: [IGN] Necrosis2 , [RL] Pierce
Skype User: Muffinlord4life
Position requested: Moderator
Previous experience: i have co-owned one server and have done an idea that is sorta similar to this one. i was a God of chaos and darkness and i fought in a server wide war against my friend
What can you provide to Eldor: a competent person who i believe is mature and if needed can build a bit. i also consider myself quite the adept at world-edit
12/31/2015 12:01 am
Valdur
Thank you for your input, you will receive an answer shortly!
12/30/2015 3:40 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
FlameCraftMaps
Name:[Mc]Fyrole [RL]Jannis
Skype User:tippkick4
Position requested:Builder
Previous experience:My account on pmc
What can you provide to Eldor:A halfway talented builder with hunger for experience

NOTE: I am in MET timezone.
This could become a timeproblem...

Thanks for reading
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome