Elijahcraft ★ [1.5] ★ [Bukkit] ★ [Many Choices!]

motelcoconut's Avatar motelcoconut2/23/13 12:03 am
1 emeralds 170 7
3/19/2013 7:20 pm
motelcoconut's Avatar motelcoconut
Elijahcraft is a server all about choices.

Choice of...
Gamemode: You can go to different world depending on whether you want survival or creative.
Player versus what: Well, you can have PVP if you like, or you can go to the safe world.
I'm bad at fighting monsters: Go to the safe world! No PVP, and it's on peaceful!
Griefing/Raiding: Don't like it either? Stay in the normal world. Want griefing and raiding? Go to the no rules world. (the excludes hacking, of course)
Hard-core PVP-er? Like to make communities? We've got Factions!

Full set of rules and information is at spawn on the server! Please read them! Also, I have /login and /register commands, so you don't have to worry about people signing on as you.

IP Address: 166.82.205.207

Have fun on Elijahcraft!

Notes: There is "death on spawn" glitch, and I'm trying to fix it. Let me know if you die and I'll give you a little boost. Also, if you'd like a ban appeal, PM me.

P.S. If you want real-time info and actual updates, go to the actual website! http://elijahcraft.enjin.com/
motelcoconut
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/15/2013 2:53 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
theRAK
its out dated pls i wanna play with you guys
03/19/2013 7:20 pm
motelcoconut
Updated to 1.5, added factions.
+Bump
03/14/2013 5:37 pm
motelcoconut
Sorry I hadn't been on here in a while. I was busy with stuff. I'm trying to fix the falling out of the world thing, and I'm mainly looking for mods. I have one moderator right now, but more would be nice. Just don't ask for it when you get on; if you do, I drop your chances of being one because it makes you sound untrustworthy. Here's how staff selection works:
1. I watch you from the moment you first join
2. If you are a good person and follow rules, you may be promoted (to "Testificate" rank)
3. If you continue to keep up your greatness, you may be promoted yet again to the "Villager Guru" rank.
4. If you continue, and I like you, and think you'd be a good mod, I'll ask you if you're up for the job. I'll explain how things go afterwards if you make it that far.
Good luck!
03/10/2013 9:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Odst101
Need staff? I am an experienced Head Admin
03/08/2013 11:54 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
PigCraftGamers
I fell out of the world as soon as I spawned :l
03/08/2013 11:53 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
PigCraftGamers