+EliteCraft+ Looking for staff and players!

EpicAwesome1's Avatar EpicAwesome12/15/13 11:46 pm
3/2/2013 5:27 pm
ghostyboy5's Avatar ghostyboy5
Hey guys, I am currently the head admin of EliteCraft, a survival/creative/faction server. Due to recent drama we are down two admins and two moderators. So I come to you today to ask you to fill these spots:

Application Format:
IGN:
Age?:
Have you been on our server before?
Maturity (Out of 10)
Why should we choose you
How long can you moderate?
What would you do if you saw a hacker?
A spammer?
EpicAwesome1
Level 38 : Artisan Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/02/2013 5:27 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Nerd
ghostyboy5
Ign: ghostyboy5

Management Experience: I run my own freelance web design/graphic design company, so that on itself gives me enough credentials to have a good management skill-set, as well as a good ability of organizing staff and making sure that people do as needed.

what experience do you have: I've previously run my own Bukkit server on which I ran a steady 45+ plugins with a good steady 20 players minimum per day. I had to eventually deactivate the server due to financial reasons. I have been HeadAdmin on three servers, I have been Plugin Manager on Brunchy101's Youtube Server, I've been Moderator on GoonCraft Servers, I've been Moderator on CommunityCraft, and a few other servers. I no longer have any affiliations and I am now looking around for a new community to join and to help out.

why should i choose instead of Bob the builder? lol: Well, first of all, Bob The Builder is a fantastical character who does not even exist. I am a freelance web designer, a graphic designer, a 15 year old internet addict who would be dedicated and as helpful as possible.

what plugins have you used before: I've used the following plugins as well as many more: Essentials, GroupManager, PermissionsEX, BattleArena, MuddersMilk, CommandSigns, Multiverse, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Citizens, Core Protect, Creative Gates, GameModeInventories, and quite a few more seeing as how I've run my own server, as well as the plugin-side of many servers.

how long can you help the server each day?: That depends honestly on the server itself. If I am hired and decide that I like the server, and that the staff truly does do as they need, and that I am not doing everything soley on my own, I will do my best to be on daily as long as possible. If It seems I am the only responsible staff member, or the players are completely irresponsible -curse-, then I will decide that I no longer redeem myself needed on the server.

can you help moderate?: Of course, I am good at ending arguments, I can help fire old staff members if necessary, I am a very straightforward person and I will make sure to enforce the rules fairly.

Contact Me

03/02/2013 7:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Knight_Epic
IGN: Knight_Epic
Age?: 16
Have you been on our server before? Im sorry but no.
Maturity (Out of 10) 7 out of 10
Why should we choose you
How long can you moderate? I can moderate about 5 hours a day.
What would you do if you saw a hacker? I would first ban him User name and Ip than I would contact a higher rank.
A spammer? I would give them 3 warnings and then kick or mute them depending on the content of the spam.
03/02/2013 7:14 am
samisami100
IGN:samisami100
Have you been on our server before: no sorry
Maturity:10 out of 10
Why should we chose you: i am an experienced staff member, i do not get mad like i want to rage quit or anything, i make sure people are hacking, i double check before i ban them. im not rude to players and i do not abuse.
how long can you moderate?: about 3-5 hours a day and less on week days(school)
What would you do if you saw a hacker?: i would first double check if they are hacking then i would ban them if i was sure, side comment do you have /vanish?
A spammer?:i would warn them, then kick, as second warning, then temp ban as third, then ban.
03/02/2013 12:41 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Winnar7331
IGN: lawatson
Age?: 17
Have you been on our server before?: Yes.
Maturity (Out of 10): 8
Why should we choose you: I can spot a griefer from a mile away. With Hawkeye, that is.
How long can you moderate?: I can moderate about 11/7.
What would you do if you saw a hacker?: I would report and (temp)ban the person immediately.
A spammer?: I would mute him and give him a warning.
03/02/2013 12:04 am
Doode37
IGN: doode37
Age?: 11
Have you been on our server before? I've Never Been On The Server.
Maturity (Out of 10) I Don't Know
Why should we choose you Cause Im Not A Hacker Not A Spammer Nice Kind Smart.
How long can you moderate? 3:00 A Day { I Have A Limited Time}
What would you do if you saw a hacker? I Would Jail Them If Continue Hack=Ban
A spammer? I Would Mute Them A Jail Them
03/01/2013 8:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
trevh13
Hey is the server down?
02/18/2013 3:14 pm
Level 43 : Master Elf
superangelika
02/17/2013 5:21 pm
EnderCreeper123
IGN: joshyDEWstive
Age?: 9
Have you been on our server before? No...Sorry
Maturity (Out of 10) 9/10
Why should we choose you I am a Great Staff member i am VERY strict about HACKING,SPAMMING, LANGUAGE
How long can you moderate? Um MayBe Every Day Hours on weekends (on every 2 saturdays i go some where ( 90 mins of saturday) but most of the time i'm on.
What would you do if you saw a hacker? I am stricted about that so Temp Ban and still does it PERMANTENT BAN
A spammer? I would give him/her a warning if still does it Mute if still does it after mute KICK after that TEMP BAN an if he/her still does it PERMANTENT BAN
02/17/2013 5:08 pm
killerwhale789
IGN:killerwhale789
Age?: 12
Have you been on our server before? nope
Maturity (Out of 10) 9
Why should we choose you I love helping players out and have been a co owner and a moderator on two other servers, am familar with group manager
How long can you moderate? 2-3 hours on weekends, a little less on week days
What would you do if you saw a hacker? if i saw a hacker i would warn them not to do bad things any more, then i would kick them if they get worst, then i would temp ban then ban them if they dont stop
A spammer?First i would let them off with a warning, then if they continued i would mute them, and ban them if they keep doing it
02/17/2013 1:29 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
Chatt3rBoy
IGN: Chatt3rBoy

Have you been on our server before: No, I recently quit my old server that I was an admin on, since it became RPG. I have experience with your type of server.

Maturity (Out of 10) Around 8

Why should we choose you: I have lots of experience with plugins, I've been staff on lots of servers, and I'm very active

How long can you moderate: Depends, but my average would be 3-10 hours

What would you do if you saw a hacker: First I'd get proof, then I'd make the player talk and confess, ask if he knows any other hackers then ban the player.

A spammer: If it advertising spam, I'd ban the player. If spamming without a reason, kick, and if he continues until he gets 3 kicks = ban.
02/17/2013 1:27 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Antlo
Application Format:
IGN: AwesomeAntlo
Age?12
Have you been on our server before? No, Havn't Seen The Ip, What is the Ip?
Maturity (Out of 10) 10/10
Why should we choose you Beause i love to enforce rules, and ban anyone that is doing bad, Also i love helping people, It's pretty much my life.
How long can you moderate? 4/5 Hours a day (school or meal times)
What would you do if you saw a hacker? Most Likely Temp Ban for 24 Hrs, Talk it over with owner, then if he says so, Perm Ban.
A spammer? Mute, Then temp ban, Then Ban.

Please Message Me Or Comment The Ip?
02/17/2013 1:22 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
peachs1995
IGN:peachs1995
Age?: 12
Have you been on our server before?no
Maturity (Out of 10)9
Why should we choose you I like to have fun and keep it that way
How long can you moderate?fridays-sundays holidays
What would you do if you saw a hacker?Ban forever
A spammer?kick, temp ban , ban perm
02/16/2013 12:58 pm
Level 28 : Expert Artist
Aure
IGN:CoolTeen109
Age?:13
Have you been on our server before?:no sorry
Maturity (Out of 10):9.3
Why should we choose you:i'm very kind and I've been mod\admin before
How long can you moderate?:atleast half an hour a day somtimes I wont be able to join
What would you do if you saw a hacker?:ask them to stop if they dont they'll be kick if they still hack then temp ban if they still dont stop then ban
A spammer?:ask them to stop if they dont temp mute if they still dont stop mute
02/16/2013 12:32 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
mathreconnect
IGN: supermariosiu
Age?: 13
Have you been on our server before? No, I haven't but I would love to join.
Maturity (Out of 10) I would say to myself about 6 or 7
Why should we choose you: I will do the best I could to keep the server popular and also try to keep players entertained.
How long can you moderate? Weekends in the morning (Pacific Standard Time)
What would you do if you saw a hacker? If I were an admin I would warn them and keep my eyes on them, and if they do it again I would permanent ban them.
A spammer? If I saw a spammer then I would mute them for a day and if they spam again I would mute them for they're whole time on the server, and if they msg another admin to unmute them and they do get unmuted and spam again I will consult you, the owner and ban them.

~mathreconnect
02/16/2013 1:49 pm
EpicAwesome1
Accepted as the final admin! Hop on the server for your promotion!
02/17/2013 1:07 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
mathreconnect
Thank you very much, and I will be on today until 11am
02/16/2013 12:09 pm
Caleb_1000
I have also been Moderator on 4 server, Admin on 3, and Co-Owner, on 1.
Hope you consider me!
02/16/2013 12:06 pm
Caleb_1000
IGN:caleb_1000
Age?:13
Have you been on our server before? No but it really does sound like fun
Maturity Maybe an 8 (I can do fun things)
Why should we choose you? I am a very good builder, I have built spawn for another server, and I can make your server funner than it already is.
How long can you moderate? As long as you want me to.
What would you do if you saw a hacker? I would contact a higher staff member and investigate
A spammer? Maybe if the server has rules then I would either mute him for a day, or if he keeps on doing it I would TempBan, if again ban.

I hope you pick me!!

Caleb_1000
02/16/2013 12:19 pm
EpicAwesome1
Accepted as PreAdmin! Hop on for your promotion the ip is on the other page.
02/16/2013 11:58 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Cake
MrJimmyjon3s1995
IGN: MrJimmyjon3s
Age?: 17
Have you been on our server before? Nope
Maturity (Out of 10) 8 i like to have a laugh but i can be serious
Why should we choose youYou should choice me cos i live to help otther players i always have experinces on 2 different servers and have hosted my own server
How long can you moderate? As long as im needed to
What would you do if you saw a hacker? Warn them then kick them then temp ban then permantent bam
A spammer? Warn them if the presitsted i would kick them if the carried on after re long i would ban them
02/16/2013 12:05 pm
EpicAwesome1
I will consider you, I will wait for more applications then inform you of my decision through PM.
02/16/2013 3:59 am
trevh13
IGN:trevh12
Age?: 16
Have you been on our server before?No...what's the IP?
Maturity (Out of 10)10
Why should we choose you You should choose me because I LOVE to help out and I am VERY mature.
How long can you moderate? As long as you need but I'm kinda busy so I'll be on at night normally
What would you do if you saw a hacker? I would tempban them and once the ban was off I would see if they still had the hack by watching them. If they still had it is tell the owner and ban them.
A spammer? I would say "Please stop spamming" and if they continued I'd tempban them.
02/16/2013 11:54 am
EpicAwesome1
Accepted as trial mod! Moderator spots are filled! 2 more admin spots to go make your apps good people! Join the server at 75.73.248.61 for your promotion trevh13!
02/16/2013 6:57 pm
trevh13
OK thank you I will go on tomorrow because I'm not at my house right now.
02/18/2013 11:36 am
trevh13
So sorry I can't go on I need to get a new battery for my laptop. As soon as I get it I'll go on. Once again SO sorry.
02/16/2013 2:57 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
IGN:T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
Age?: 14
Have you been on our server before?No
Maturity (Out of 10)9
Why should we choose you:Because i an be trusted i am nice to eveyone i do what im told
How long can you moderate?dnt mind
What would you do if you saw a hacker?Ban for life
A spammer? Warning the kick if continue ban
02/16/2013 11:52 am
EpicAwesome1
Denied. Sorry.
02/16/2013 12:10 am
EpicAwesome1
Denied. Sorry.
02/16/2013 12:09 am
CanEHdianMinecraft
Application Format:
IGN: maxkan
Age?: 14
Have you been on our server before? No sorry
Maturity (Out of 10): 8.8
Why should we choose you: Im experienced, Great buidler, and i could help the server and give new inovative ideas to make it better
How long can you moderate?: 7 Hours on weekends unless im busy, and 4 on school days, maybe even longer
What would you do if you saw a hacker?: Warning, Keep doing it Temp Ban, Keep doing it ban
A spammer?: Mute, Keeps doing it kick
02/16/2013 12:05 am
EpicAwesome1
3 me spots still open apply now!
02/15/2013 11:50 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
BigLogs
IGN: LOLxxGamer
Age?: 13
Have you been on our server before? Sorry no...whats the ip?
Maturity (Out of 10) 10/10
Why should we choose you? I have been staff on a lot of servers and I have lots of experience with plugins and building.
How long can you moderate? idk about per day....about 3 hours a on weekends and less on weekdays (school nights)
What would you do if you saw a hacker? ask them to stop and if they dont ban
A spammer? Give them a warning and then mute them if they keep going. After the muting and they keep talking then temp ban..then ban
02/15/2013 11:53 pm
EpicAwesome1
Accepted as trial mod. Hop on the server at 75.73.248.61 for your promotion
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome