Emerald Crafters Recruiting

EmeraldCrafters's Avatar EmeraldCrafters7/3/14 2:58 am
1 emeralds 145 3
7/8/2014 7:51 pm
EmeraldCrafters's Avatar EmeraldCrafters
Hello everyone, I am not here to waste time so if you are not above the age of 16.

Please do not apply below, this is not to be rude, only to stop childish behavior from tearing apart a server that will have time and dedication put into it.

This server will be based on Factions, PvP will be the core of this server and anything else in the future will be based off of that. As I think moving from a solid base to a volatile base could only cause confusion of where the server they started on and loved turned into a hub of multiple game styles that only few seem to please them.

I am looking for help from a few individuals that would want to work on a project that could explode into a sensation. This will not be done in a day or a week, but when every single member can fully agree then I can say that it is truly pleasing and ready for all to enjoy.

I am looking for people with specific skills to fulfill these jobs. Fill these out in a professional manner, any walls of text will be ignored, Format them in a way that you would find appealing to see. (No over use of colors or text size)

PS
Do not post your Skype or Name, I will contact you.
Also do not spam to get my attention, I have a life outside of the internet :O
All portfolios will be inspected over skype, Please use Gyazo to send me links.

Developers
These people need to be skillful and able to produce a wide range of content and also be able to be taken out of their comfort zone and try new styles.

Click to reveal
Web Designer(s)
Requirements:
Have a portfolio of sites that you have worked on.
Locations (Don't be exact, Timezone as well)

Graphical Designer(s)
Requirements:
Have a portfolio of graphics that you made..

Plugin Designer(s)
Requirements:
Have a portfolio of plugins that you have created or worked on. (Proof Needed}

Crafters
These people will have just as much work to do to produce perfect works of blocks (One Pun To Rule Them All). You must be able to work with people that may have different views then you do and be able to agree on things that you may not be totally comfortable with doing. Creative diversity with building is what truly makes amazing pieces that are one of a kind. If you can combine your skills you will truly appreciate the final piece.

Click to reveal
Planner(s)
Requirements:
Have a portfolio of concepts that you have come up with.

Builder(s)
Requirements:
Have a portfolio of concepts that you have worked on. (Proof is a must! Any copying will be voided)

Perfector(s)
Requirements:
Have a portfolio of concepts that you think will make designs complete.

Thank-You for taking the time to read this
EmeraldCrafters
Level 1 : New Miner