♚Emerald-Nation♚ 100% PVP - Protected - Raiding - 4 Worlds

Thundercraft-Servers's Avatar Thundercraft-Servers1/17/13 6:38 pm
1 emeralds 116 1
1/18/2013 1:57 pm
Thundercraft-Servers's Avatar Thundercraft-Servers

Copyable IP : mc.emerald-nation.net

A rising of a New Nation, a great adventure waiting to be explored, and a potential to grow above the rest and make the game of Minecraft for what it is meant for, fun, NOT money. We have 4 Amazing maps that are unique in themselves, 2 of which are hardcore, and 1 adventure map. The adventure map is likely never to be the same every week, and will be played fully until it is completed by someone.

Did I mention that you may receive a free rank by registering to http://www.emerald-nation.com

We are a small community, and love to thrive with new players coming in and out, of the server. We want to make Minecraft the way it was made to be played, and keeping the connection of "Money and Ranks" out of the minds of our guest. Most owner in Minecraft have turn corrupt and money hungry, and we are here to tell you, that thing can be different without having to spend money, or making a profit.

What are you waiting for?, the server is ready for your arrival! Join today!

What to expect in a Nation that is filled with so much wonder?
1. A great staff, who is interactive with their minecraft friends, students, and even the occasional parent.
2. Every single one of our staff members has an account on our website, and is at the ready to take up a challenge.
3. Our server is NEW! so expect easy ranking, and many many many hours of dedication of the staff.

Are you still deciding to join or not? So let me give you one more reason why you should join, we have square blocks all over.

FAQ :
Q: Do we have a Donator rank?
A: Yes, and we only have one at the moment, it is not there to influence you into making the same bad mistake most of you have already made on other servers, it is there just incase you want to get a little bit of an advantage over the others.

Q: Why can't I say I am from PMC?
A: This rule just means, coming into the server and expecting to get op and pretending to be someone important and you are not.

Q: Is there really a Free Rank?
A: Hell yes, we love our users, and we want them to have a great time, and to most Minecrafters, Ranking is the best way to show their love to their "Home" server. So we decided to do something amazing, and create a free rank for registering to our site, and with that you get a shiny Orange name.
Thundercraft-Servers
Level 45 : Master Necromancer