👑 Empire PvP 👑 An Upcoming Factions PvP Server 🔎 Looking for Staff 🔎 Now Accepting Applications! ✅

WelcomeToEmpirePvP's Avatar WelcomeToEmpirePvP • 6/29/18 2:13 pm history
6/29/2018 11:59 pm
jacksville's Avatar jacksville
Empire PvP is a unique factions pvp server that is set to release in 3 weeks time. It was built with care over the course of 6 months. We are equipped with custom builds, features, and plugins to curate a one-of-a-kind factions experience that cannot be found anywhere else. Empire sits on top of dedicated industrial-grade hardware so we never skip a beat. Now, the last piece of the puzzle is a dedicated team of staff that will bring our vision to life...

That's where YOU (yes, you!) come in. We are now accepting applications for staff that will be given positions on launch day. All applicants must have a microphone and a discord so we can communicate with you. We prefer that candidates be at least 14 years old, but we ultimately just need someone who is mature and responsible. If you think you are the right person for the job, leave your application below in the following format:

IGN:

Experience:

Why we should accept YOU:

Discord:
WelcomeToEmpirePvP
Level 1 : New Miner