Empolium.net - [Economy, towny, dynmap, mcmmo, events etc]

Empolium's Avatar Empolium6/10/21 10:17 am history
1 emeralds 109 6
6/28/2021 10:05 am
Taru07's Avatar Taru07
Join our little corner of the internet today! Feel free to ask questions and suggest changes. We are always looking for new members to join our community.

Features:
- Built on feedback
- Friendly community
- Earth map
- Resource world
- Anti-cheat, logging & rollback systems
- Towns & Nations
- MCMMO
- Dynmap
- Economy
- Mob & Player heads
- Regular events
and much more

Coming very soon:
- Vehicles
- More jobs and quests
- More shops
- More worlds
- 1.17 resource world
and much more

Join our discord, feel free to ask questions and make suggestions!

https://discord.gg/5MUrRvEn8z
Empolium
Level 28 : Expert Cookie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2021 10:05 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Taru07
I have been on Empolium for awhile now. Not as long as most of the players here, but I have gotten to know the community well. Empolium's community is one of the best out there. The people are super welcoming. There are also many players on daily. Personally, I have never been on Empolium without someone else already being on. I would love to see this wonderful server grow more. Give them a try. You won't be disappointed.
06/20/2021 4:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Burscutum
I'm relatively new to this server, but its very welcoming and kind. The community is really nice and chill, and the admins and helpers are helpful, friendly and fair.
06/16/2021 8:01 am
Zhirsh
Been on this server since about a year back. Great community of nice helpful folk. Awesome hard-working staff are almost always there to assist. The discord is phenomenal! I know you don't know me, but if any advice from a stranger is taken into account, I'd recommend coming to this server!
06/13/2021 8:36 pm
TheWildman100
This is the most friendly and kind community that I have ever seen! The community is welcoming, kind, helpful, and always there for you. The staff on the server are also the most friendly and there is always a staff memeber online to help if it is needed! I love this community, and I have played on this server for about a year and a half and I don't think I could ever leave it. The server is engaging and there is usually something going on to keep you entertained and to do. There is an economy that you can get into and have a competitve time with it. The map is Earth based as of June of 2021 and it is very fun because we get geopolitical drama and wars will soon happen. I highly recommend the server and very much enjoy it. Please join us on here we would love to have you!
06/13/2021 8:34 pm
DerDeutcheStoat
Wonderful community, a save place to build. I don't understand why anyone would hate this place at all
06/12/2021 9:32 am
Level 28 : Expert Cookie
Empolium
1.17 is finally here for Empolium.net!

We are currently in the process of patching a few issues but the server is playable!

Join us now discord.gg/nNtpKZmWFC
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome