Enchanted Mc! A Fun, Fair, Unique Factions Experience!

Camer04's Avatar Camer0410/8/15 7:26 pm
1 emeralds 387 2
10/19/2015 7:01 pm
Camer04's Avatar Camer04
ENCHANTED MC

Note:Despite the ghetto-looking post, we are not just some server hosted from some kid's house. We are a legitimate server looking to grow and become something great.

Finally, after months of hard work and effort I am overjoyed to present to you; Enchanted Mc! Enchanted Mc is a factions server powered by 90% custom plugins and kind staff. Enchanted Mc is a community-oriented server, meaning that we value the opinion of our players, and treat them as friends, not customers. I, myself will try my best to be online to personally greet each and every new player! Since we are community-oriented, being kind and friendly to other players may result in free ranks, special items, and all that awesome stuff! I have put in the money to make your experience on Enchanted Mc as smooth and fun as possible, as well as playing on the server, I ask that you register on our forums so that you can get the full experience and interact with the community outside of Minecraft.

Server IP: play.enchanted-mc.net

On the website you will find a guide that will show you how to get started on Enchanted Mc, I recommend that you follow this guide as most of our plugins are custom so it can be a little confusing at first! Keep in mind that since these plugins are all custom, that means that they come filled with bugs, glitches, and exploits. If you are unlucky enough to find a bug, glitch, or exploit, please report it on the forums. I do reward players for finding these problems, rewards vary with severity of the issue.

Staff applications are currently OPEN! This means that you can go over to our forums and apply to join our awesome team! Alternatively, for the first few days after opening, I will be training groups of players on how to be helpers, this means that you will know everything there is to know about our plugins so that you can help out new players, I offer this as an option because I personally think that writing out long and detailed applications is boring.

Noteworthy Features:

- Custom Enchantments!

- Live Auction House!

- Custom Ranks!

- Crates!

- GUI Shop!
Camer04
Level 5 : Apprentice Network