EnchantedUniverse - Recruitment for EnchantedMC Branch

Eatshit's Avatar Eatshit4/24/14 9:20 pm
5/9/2014 7:43 pm
nathanapes's Avatar nathanapes

Hello everyone!

This is the recruitment page for the server help team branch of EnchantedUniverse. What kind of team is this? This is an all-around team, and we need all kinds of people: Builders, Web devs, Plugin devs, Staff managers, Artists, and Permission experts. All jobs will be paid, unless you are working on the team portfolio. If you think you have what it takes to join the team, please fill out the form of your desired role below.

Applying for more than one role? Please add this to the top of your application:
MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
Between all forms please put a line of some sorts.

Builders:
Click to reveal
Some of the core people of this team. You would be tasked with using your skills to build for all types of servers, being paid separately if you don't work alone. All builds would have to be done at a fast pace, with you being on at least once every two days. If you think you have what it takes to build for EnchantedUniverse, please fill out this form:

Examples of your work (Links, people you have built for):
Availability:
Styles of builds you can make:
About yourself:

Website Developers:
Click to reveal
If you were to apply as website developer, you would have one of the highest paying jobs, but infrequent as well. You would be tasked with not only knowing every site provider, but knowing how to code either html, javascript, or php. Every website you create would be solo, unless you directly ask for help. All websites created must be top quality, and 1 week of bug fixing would be available to each client. If you think you have what it takes to create websites for EnchantedUniverse, please fill out the form below.

Examples of your work (Links, people you have coded for):
Availability:
Coding languages you know (Even those not listed):
General price range:
About yourself:

Plugin Developers:
Click to reveal
If you were to apply as plugin developer, you would be tasked with the creation of the plugins that run servers. Your jobs would be hard, and very frequent as everyone wants a custom plugin of their own. The two requirements for applying for this job are that you know java, and have coded plugins before. All plugins need to be made for the latest version of Minecraft, and must work in the 5 most recent versions as well. If you think you have what it takes to develop plugins for EnchantedUniverse, please fill out the form below.

Examples of your work (Links, servers/people you have coded for):
Availability:
What kind of plugins do you specialize in:
Coding speed (1-10):
General price range:
About yourself:

Artists:
Click to reveal
If you were to apply as artist, you would be tasked with creating logos, banners, and all types of art for server owners. These jobs are fairly frequent, but do not usually pay much. You would have to know how to make images on the computer fast, and in high quality. If you think you have what it takes to be an artist for EnchantedUniverse, please fill out the form below.

Examples of your work (Links, pictures):
Availability:
Kinds of art you can make (Banners, gif sets, animations, etc.):
About yourself:

Staff Managers/Permission Experts:
Click to reveal
If you were to apply for this position, you would have to know servers, and people. This position is tasked with setting up permissions, controlling staff, and defusing arguments. Some of the requirements of this position include knowledge of pex and groupmanager. This job would be low paying, and very infrequent; this is only for the people that want to do some work on the side, or just do not have a lot of downtime. If you think you have what it takes to do this for EnchantedUniverse, please fill out the form below.

Proof of your knowledge (Type a few commands):
Availability:
What can you do (Perms, people management):
About yourself:

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and good luck!

-Flood

Ps: The "team portfolio" is the EnchantedKingdom Minecraft server. Anything you build/create will be credited to you to show your clients.
Eatshit
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/09/2014 7:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
nathanapes
Plugin Dev Application:

IGN: "nathanapes"

1-10 Rate: 7-8.

Examples of Work: I'm making my own plugin-MobWars, Link-dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mob-wars/.

Availability: I'm on 5h on the weekdays(except for wednesday) and 10h on the weekends.

Plugin type of Special: I do Minigames, (but I can do others).

Coding Speed: 5-6.

Price Range: Maybe $5-$15 per plugin.
EDIT: I'm sooooo sorry I literally had no idea what price to put...lol. I hope you accept next time xD.

About myself: I'm on the Computer ALOT, CUZ I KNOW ALAT ABOUT COMPUPERS! xD So ya I know I about compupers, thats all!
05/04/2014 8:25 pm
Eatshit
Click to reveal
KinandWebsite Dev Application
IGN:
Shurikin
Rate yourself, 1-10:
N/A*
Availability:
AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Please contact me on Skype for a full list of my availability as my timetable as of this moment is a bit jumbled.
Languages you know (Even those not listed):
N/A*
General price range:
N/A*
About yourself:

My name is Matthew but I would prefer it if you called me by my online presence, which is Kinand, (Kin). I am 16 years of age as stated above and currently reside in Australia, Sydney. I am a high school senior in year eleven. I love to code and love to write and those two things are two of my main passions besides gaming. I am currently learning how to code in more advance languages but I am fluent in HTML/CSS. (Halfway though my java course at this present time.)
You may be asking yourself, why choose this person? Well it is simple. I know what I am doing. I know that sounds arrogant and self righteous but it is true.
If, for some reason the above Skype name isn't working to get into contact with me please email me at:
ShurikianBlade@Hotmail.com

Yours,
Kinand

Staff/Permissions Manager
Rate yourself, 1-10:
Permissions Ex
Group Manager
Availability:
N/A*
I know most of the popular plugins and how to use them/configure them. I am a people person in my opinion and I can diffuse arguments while also being fair and calm. I can do permissions, (as seen in the above links.)
About yourself:
I have been some level of staff on quite a few Minecraft servers, although I have never got involved with a team before.
**See above.
**For things marked as N/A please see me over Skype.

Accepted for both roles.
05/04/2014 8:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1076874
[deleted]
05/04/2014 8:26 pm
Eatshit
Accepted.
05/03/2014 10:59 am
nathanapes

IGN: nathanapes

1-10 Rate: 7-8.

Examples of Work: I'm making my own plugin-MobWars, Link-dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mob-wars/.

Availability: I'm on 5h on the weekdays(except for wednesday) and 10h on the weekends.

Plugin type of Special: I do Minigames, (but I can do others).

Coding Speed: 5-6.

Price Range: Maybe 50$-75$ per plugin. Or if you want weekly it would be 8$-11$.
BUT, I don't know which type of payment to do, so Flooded can you tell me-Weekly pay or per plugin pay?

About myself: I'm on the Computer ALOT, CUZ I KNOW ALAT ABOUT COMPUPERS! xD So ya I know I about compupers, thats all!
05/04/2014 8:26 pm
Eatshit
Denied.
04/28/2014 12:37 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
justinnuke

IGN: Justinnuke

Rate yourself, 1-10: I feel like I am a 8 or 9

Examples of your work (Links, people you have built for): I have built on your server and if you need I would be glad to have a skype call and show you my wonderful creations

Availability: Well sometimes I can be on a lot and other times not so much atleast a half an our a day at the very least sometimes like 8 hours sometimes 30 minutes a day depending on my schedule for the day like thursdays probably only a half hour.

Styles of builds you can make: I can make any type of build as long as I can see what the other builds look like i'm a visual learner like if I don't know exactly the style you want show me and I can put it in the game

About yourself: I am very easy to get a long with. I feel like I try to make friends with everyone it actually helped me out on many servers like raiding servers someone grieved me and I just kept making jokes about all the crappy stuff I had that it wasn't worth it he ended up laughing and giving me my stuff back. I like to please people I work for even if they are a little iffy on the project i'll get right back to it to satisfy my boss .
05/04/2014 8:27 pm
Eatshit
Accepted.
04/28/2014 12:23 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Scribe
Kinand
Website Dev Application
IGN:
Shurikin
Rate yourself, 1-10:
N/A*
Availability:
AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Please contact me on Skype for a full list of my availability as my timetable as of this moment is a bit jumbled.
Languages you know (Even those not listed):
N/A*
General price range:
N/A*
About yourself:

My name is Matthew but I would prefer it if you called me by my online presence, which is Kinand, (Kin). I am 16 years of age as stated above and currently reside in Australia, Sydney. I am a high school senior in year eleven. I love to code and love to write and those two things are two of my main passions besides gaming. I am currently learning how to code in more advance languages but I am fluent in HTML/CSS. (Halfway though my java course at this present time.)
You may be asking yourself, why choose this person? Well it is simple. I know what I am doing. I know that sounds arrogant and self righteous but it is true.
If, for some reason the above Skype name isn't working to get into contact with me please email me at:
ShurikianBlade@Hotmail.com

Yours,
Kinand

Staff/Permissions Manager
Rate yourself, 1-10:
Permissions Ex
Group Manager
Availability:
N/A*
I know most of the popular plugins and how to use them/configure them. I am a people person in my opinion and I can diffuse arguments while also being fair and calm. I can do permissions, (as seen in the above links.)
About yourself:
I have been some level of staff on quite a few Minecraft servers, although I have never got involved with a team before.
**See above.
**For things marked as N/A please see me over Skype.
04/27/2014 6:42 pm
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
tanner9841
Hi i am Tanner Schafer.
I am applying my Build Team for the job. They are very good at building. One of my team members profile is MMDcollection. so type that in and see what we can build. he is not the only person on my team I have more people just like him that trust me to find jobs for them and we split the profit (if any).
So if u think we could be up for the challenge let me know by replying.
04/27/2014 4:40 pm
Madness991
IGN: blueair917
Rate yourself, 1-10: 8
Examples of your work (Links, people you have built for): Dont have any currently, I could do a demo on your server if you want
Availability: 4 hours a day
Styles of builds you can make: Anything really, just give me an example and I can build to that style
About yourself: I like to build, I play water polo, and I find Cry's lets plays really funny
04/27/2014 5:24 pm
Eatshit
Added on Skype so we can talk more
04/27/2014 4:16 pm
Eatshit
Bump!
04/24/2014 10:18 pm
Eatshit
People we need:
Builders: 3/10
Website Developers: 3/4
Plugin Developers: 2/5
Artists: 3/5
Staff Managers/Permission Experts: 2/5

This post will be updated as more and more people get accepted.
Thanks,
-Flood
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome