EC | Ender Communities - Recruiting *Semi Vanilla*

Intervoid's Avatar Intervoid9/11/16 9:55 pm
9/14/2016 3:40 am
Exhedral's Avatar Exhedral

About us

Hello, I own Ender Communities, a new Semi Vanilla server coming out here pretty soon. We're looking to expand and help improve our server by bringing in the most diverse and unique people we can find. We want to bring something to the survival and semi vanilla game types like no other. We want to make a community that's close and compact, and most importantly STRONG!

Requirements

If you feel any of the below is going to be a problem, then I would suggest not applying and have a good day. We're looking for serious people.

- Lots of time
- Common Knowledge
- Maturity
- Dedicated and loyalty to the server
- Willingness to interview for your position
- Previous experience in the position you're applying for
- Discord
- Ability to follow instructions and carry them out without hassle

Ranks

You can apply for any of the ranks listed below. Only select a rank that you are comfortable of having and have experience with.

Ranks Available
- Server Manager
- Head Admin
- Admin
- Chat Mod

Applications

Please follow the format and fill out all answers. If you don't meet the requirements or leave some answers blank then you will be auto-denied. So please, make sure you read the requirements and you meet them before applying.

IGN:
Rank applying for?:

Do you have Discord?:

In your own words, what role does that rank have on the server?

Are you willing to be interviewed?:

How much can you time can you contribute to the server?:

How experienced are you are in the position?:

* Join https://discord.gg/eNur3fJ and tell us that you have applied *
Intervoid
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/14/2016 3:40 am
Exhedral
IGN: Exhedral
Rank applying for?: Server Manager

Do you have Discord?: No, I may get it if required.

In your own words, what role does that rank have on the server? In my words, Server Manager is the rank the manages the plugins, configures the plugins, manages the staff, demotes and promotes staff. They manage the server on their own under the supervision of the owner; they watch admins.

Are you willing to be interviewed?: Yes, I am.

How much time can you contribute to the server?: Around 3-4 hours on weekdays, on the weekend around 10-12 hours.

How experienced are you are in the position?: I am currently the rank of Head-Admin, Admin and Staff Manager on 3 different servers.

09/13/2016 10:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
swagreaper

IGN: swagreaper123

Rank applying for?: Moderator/Chat Moderator (either one)

Do you have Discord?: Yes. I also have Skype, Curse Voice, and TeamSpeak.

In your own words, what role does that rank have on the server? They monitor players, making sure they do not break the rules, and they hand out punishments like bans and kicks, accordingly. I am a math person, so if I decide how much time I hand out for my temp-bans and mutes, I would do if x < 5 1+(2x^2) hours where x is the amount of times they violated the rules. If x is greater than 5, then I would permaban them.

Are you willing to be interviewed?: Yes, but it will be best if it is on a weekend.

How much can you time can you contribute to the server?: Average 15 hours/ week. At least 5 hours/week, I can go up to 30 hours/week. I am also dedicated

How experienced are you are in the position?: No experience But I am hardworking. I bring much to the table and I try my best to carry out orders without question, and I try my best to be fair. I WILL NOT abuse my position in any way or form. I will not make up my own rules, and I will not break any rules. I am a quick learner in the ways of doing things around here, and I will try my best to be my best.

Thank you for your consideration
09/13/2016 6:56 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
swagreaper

IGN: swagreaper123

Rank applying for?: Moderator/Chat Moderator (either one is fine)

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I also have skype, TS3, and Curse Voice

In your own words, what role does that rank have on the server? It monitors the players on the server and makes sure they follow the rules. They also kick, ban, mute, and hand out punishments to the players.

Are you willing to be interviewed?: Yes, but I am on a tight schedule

How much can you time can you contribute to the server?: Bare MINIMUM of 5 hours a week

How experienced are you are in the position?: None.

09/13/2016 6:31 pm
Intervoid
Looking for some more applicants.
09/12/2016 3:17 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Venidos
anyway your server interests me however im leaving for work so heres my app, i would still love to come view the server

Your in-game name: Venidos

Which rank are you applying for :Head Admin,Admin,Server Manager

Past Experience/Past Builds: i began minecraft in 1.7 beta back in 2011. since then ive jumped around alot from server to server. to keep it short and sweet, some highlights over the years are that i have been on 2 pro build servers. i have been apart of the Aria City Project back in the day, i have voxeled custom maps for other build servers, i have bounced around between building styles over the years aswell. i dont really have my own building style, i adapt to others around me due to the fact each project i was invloved in were always unique. modern was always my favorite but medieval was in more demand everywhere i went and after aria city my modern builds dwindled. terraforming is still one area im still intrested in and became my main focus becuase it was always in demand.

Are you able to use world edit tools?: yes i was extremly good with voxel sniper, worldedit and Worldpainter ( little rusty now im sure )

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?: most any, i adapt the best i can to whats around me and can work off pictures well.

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: i have owned and operated/administrated countless servers over the years i have extreme experiance with plugins and server setup and config. over my career id say ive seen it all.

How much time are you willing to put into the server?: instrested in a part time position as college can consume my time. took about a year and a half off from minecraft so i may a bit rusty. looking for somthing i can pop on for a few hours inbetween classes and help out

What is your Time zone?: USA Est standard.

How can we contact you?: venido.s via skype or PM me on PMC.
09/12/2016 5:04 pm
Intervoid
Please follow the format, denied.
09/12/2016 2:09 pm
police1234
1 - What is your Minecraft in game name? boneboy64
2 - What is your Skype username? tracy.hanna8
3 - What position are you applying for? dev
5.i am 12 years old
4 - What are your past experiences with this position yes I have experience with
dev I have been dev on many server I can do something like permssionex I can configer that ingame
6 - What can you bring to our team? A great imagination and leader skills. I work together well,
but am good leading a project. I am very familiar with WorldEdit, and many other similar plugins as I used to run my own server. I am 12 and very mature.
7. sorry i dont make plugin i am very good with configureing plugins setting up perms and makeing kits and i wound abuse my power if i did i would tell you
8. I have a friend that makes custom plugin for free and I dont whant the console it i do get accepted but it is up to you as the owner
9. I can give 36+ hrs a week on the server a day i can give like 7 hrs

thanks for your time
09/12/2016 5:05 pm
Intervoid
Needs more detail in your answers, denied.
09/12/2016 2:03 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Venidos
could i view the server before i apply?
09/12/2016 3:48 am
XDeluxe
IGN:XDeluxe
Rank applying for?:Head Admin

Do you have Discord?:Yep

In your own words, what role does that rank have on the server?IDK but I guess I wanna be an admin

Are you willing to be interviewed?:yeah sure

How much can you time can you contribute to the server?:30 min. - 1 hour

How experienced are you are in the position?: no im not IDK
09/12/2016 1:58 pm
Intervoid
Denied.
09/11/2016 11:31 pm
BaconLoverMc
IGN:Swaggiestbacon
Rank applying for?:Head admin

Do you have Discord?:Yep

In your own words, what role does that rank have on the server?

He need to be there when others arnt. Often staff are abusing there powers and there need to be someone there to fix it.

Are you willing to be interviewed?:Yep!

How much can you time can you contribute to the server?:Depends if school days. School days 2-5hours Normal days 3-7 hours

How experienced are you are in the position?:Very expericenced I was head mod on ominousprison.com ask them and they will tell you. I was the most active person on the server.

09/12/2016 1:58 pm
Intervoid
The app was the best we've had but also really poor. Denined, please make another one or move on. Thank you.
09/11/2016 10:26 pm
Intervoid
UPDATE: Typos and was unfinished due to a misclick. Now fixed.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome