EndersEdge!

MineGirlx's Avatar MineGirlx1/29/14 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 155 6
2/4/2014 4:46 pm
-firewhirl77-'s Avatar -firewhirl77-
EndersEdge needs Builders!

Yet, It's brand new, and we need good builders to build our arenas, pvp spots, etc!

Your ideas are all welcome, join the server, or post here, and we'll see if you can do as builder

- You can either post an apply here, or join our server rightaway with the IP below!

What you get:
- Staff Rank
- More kits
- Builder Prefix

Server IP: 198.23.130.170
MineGirlx
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/04/2014 4:46 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
-firewhirl77-
IGN: Wowman77

Social skills and maturity level on a scale from 1-10: My social skills are definitely excellent. I could easily help any individual that comes on the server asking questions, or in need of help. On scale, I would say 9/10. Maturity wise, I would have to say a 9/10 again. I can most certainly handle the environment on any Minecraft server. Always calm, and polite. Never trying to cause any trouble.

Past experience and proof of said experience?: I have been involved with a multitude of servers from my Minecraft experience. As the moderator position I have been a couple times. An example server would be Dreamcraft RPG. Whenever Someone came with a problem or question, I was there with help.

What will you do best to help the server and community?: I would try my best to keep the community clean, and nice. That's my goal. I think I could bring a nice peaceful environment for all individuals who come and play.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft for about 2.5 years as on now.

Why should we choose you and what would you server benefit from said choice?: I believe that I would be a good choice for a Moderator on your server because I bring what most may not. Never ending patience. If there is an individual that just isn't understanding some aspect of the server, I would try to the best of my ability to help them understand whatever it was. This could benefit your server by giving everyone peace of mind while knowing that there isn't some person spamming chat for help. I could talk to them privately, benefiting you and the individual. Its a win - win situation.

I'll provide an example of how I would work in a certain scenario

Scenario: One player gets griefed and the rules don't allow it, and the victim(Bob we'll call him) thinks he knows who did it, although has no proof. The accused(Jeff we'll call him) says he wasn't online at the time and couldn't do it. These two players are bickering and arguing over whether Jeff griefed bobs house or not, and it's creating a hostile environment for everyone. The records show Jeff was not online, but Bob still thinks it was him and won't drop the issue and is spamming the chat what would you do to make him stop.

Commands you have as a moderator:
-Kick
-Mute
-TP
-Whisper/Reply/Tell/etc.

(Include what you would do and why you would do it.)

Then I would again whisper to him saying that the record shows that Jeff wasn't online. How could Jeff have possibly griefed if he wasn't on? And considering you have no proof whatsoever if it was him or not, I can't really believe your story. There may be a bad relationship between you two that I don't know about.
- To show him what is going on in someone else's perspective, he needs to look at this problem in more ways than one. -

At this point if he was being uncooperative and spamming chat, I would say, "Ok, I will now mute you for spamming after I said not to. If you spam or do anything else that is against rules, you will be kicked from the server permanently. " and then mute for however long was necessary. On the other hand, if he was keeping a level head and acting fine, I would tell him I was going to go talk to Jeff and ask him for his side of the story. And get back to Bob soon.
- I need Jeff's side of the story to show his perspective of what happened. Even though he claimed he wasn't on and the computer has no trace that he was on either, I still need an answer to tell Bob-

Finally, I would consult with Bob again telling what Jeff said. If Bob is understanding, then he will be out with a warning. Not to spam anymore, and he would be fine. But if he still doesn't believe Jeff's story I would have to say, "Sorry man, but there is unfortunately no proof on your side of the story, so I can't accuse Jeff of anything. The only thing I can suggest is if you don't speak or interact with Jeff anymore. But if anything else happens to your buildings, just talk to me and we'll get it straitened out. As of now, just go back and rebuild your house, an I'll find who's responsible for this."
- I need him to understand that we can't just ban any player that seems to be breaking the rules, we need you to come with evidence that X person did this. -
02/04/2014 4:44 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
jasonsdabomb
Hi, I'm Jason and i can say that I'm a pretty good builder, If i do say so myself And if you need Proof here's a link to Some of my projects, If its not to late or if you still need help or something.

Info:
Name: Jason
IGN: Jasonsdabomb
Email: jason_torres2323@yahoo.com

Also Heres some pictures of my builds!
http://imgur.com/a/xkDIe
02/04/2014 4:40 pm
MineGirlx
*BUMP*
02/03/2014 1:31 pm
MineGirlx
I need some sort of proof of your building skills..
02/03/2014 1:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MrMackyTv
Hi I am on the server now. My IGN is MrMackyTv. I can be a builder if you want. Reply back to me on the server.
02/03/2014 1:23 pm
MineGirlx
~Bumpp.~
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome